FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
JOKE: Mithunderthdanding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axelord58

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: JOKE: Mithunderthdanding Reply with quote

The owner of a horse farm receives a call from a friend, who informs him of a midget with a speech impediment who's interested in buying a horse. The owner has him send the midget over.

The midget arrives, and the owner asks if he wants a male or female horse. “A female horth,” replies the midget. So the owner shows him one.

“Nith looking horth, can I thee her mouf?” So the owners picks up the midget and shows him the horse’s mouth.

“Nith mouf, Can I thee her eyeth?” Promptly, the owner picks up the midget and shows him the horse’s eyes.

“Ok, what about the eerth?” At this point, the owner is becoming aggravated, but he picks up the midget one more time and shows him the ears.

“OK, finally, can I see her twat?” With that, the owner picks up the midget and shoves his head up the horse’s vagina, then pulls him out.

Shaking his head, the midget laments, “Perhapth I thould rephrathe that. Can I thee her wun awownd?”

Cool Laughing
Cole Blacke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing (*facepalm*)
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD
skybourne87

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1