FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Re: Smallville

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Smallville Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
Ronald wrote:
I wanted to get this forum setup so I can learn more about what you guys think of Smallville. Or Enterprise..

Smallville rocks. I was originally leary of such an insane revamp of the mythos of Superman, but the show is great if you can get past that. I mean, Lana not close friends with Clark? Pete Ross as a black kid? Who the hell is this Chloe chick(besides being a hottie!)? The Luthors living in Smallville? Personally, I want to know how they're going to make Lex and Lois not remember Clark before he gets to Metropolis. Maybe Jor-El erases their memory? But, other than those WTFs?, I love the show.

Yeah- I agree with you on your comments about Smallville. I've been pretty glued to that show myself. Lana, Chloe, Lois are hot!!

They've definitely changed alot of the stories in the mytho.

Especially if Clark is not wearing glasses now.... They'll all know who he is later if he is flying around without glasses since that's what he is doing now anyways- running around as Clark (no glasses).

Does SuperBoy have a dog?? I think there was a dog on the farm too at one point or another.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.

Last edited by Ronald on Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
HSHP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember the Kents having a dog, but here's to hoping Krypto stays as dead as the rest of Pre-Crisis DC comics. As for the glasses, Clark never wore them as a kid. He didn't start wearing them until he got to Metropolis. And Lana was the only one back in Smallville who knew Clark had powers. Pete's still clueless as far as I know (haven't read a new comic in years). Though he did get to be either a senator or congressman from Kansas AND marry Lana. Even had a kid that Supes had to save.

I doubt we'll ever see anything from the rest of the female cast that hasn't already shown the goods (gotta include Ma Kent in that list of hotties!) but Lois was apparently nude in 'House Of The Dead'. I thought I had the picture, but I can't seem to find it. Though, even if I can, I can't upload it to here. All I get to do is link things. Maybe I can find it on a site I can link to.

*Currently the only one I can find. I thought I had a collage of the whole scene though. Eventually.*

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erica must have had a boob job since that photo or she's got lots of pads on in the show...

Strange out the stories always change over time with new writers especially TVshows....

(example: the Tick... ugh... the comic book was soo much better.)

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
thefatman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I don't really care too much if its true to the comic books... as long it makes sense, and doesn't get too cheesy and whiny...

Smile

EAdultComics.com Support Staff
HSHP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a better, larger pic of Erica, but no way to link it (Subscription site). Any thoughts? That is, if you don't mind a large pic that'll break the margins.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
I have a better, larger pic of Erica, but no way to link it (Subscription site). Any thoughts? That is, if you don't mind a large pic that'll break the margins.

You can email it to me. Smile

Better not post anything too big here.

-R

Jim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smallville is my absolute favourite show on TV, they do such a good job on the storylines and the characters. I was skeptical at first too that they we're doing such a different take on the Superman history but it's just done so well that it doesn't bother me at all. I can hardly wait for them to put out Season 3 on DVD. The new episodes have really blown me away, I love those gigantic titties that Lois Lane has too. Smile

As for the glasses thing with Clark, in the newer post-Crisis Superman stories the general public thinks that Superman is always Superman all of the time, it doesn't even occur to them that he might have a secret identity (I mean he doesn't even wear a mask) so he really doesn't have to worry about that anymore. But he still wears the glasses just to look a bit different anyways.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1