FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
After a tiring day (for one lady interested)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taliesin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: After a tiring day (for one lady interested) Reply with quote

[I would like to try some roleplay... just to see if I'm not THAT rusty! First female replying only - not that I expect a crew, just wanting it to be a fair ♀ vs ♂ =) ]

Finally home... *he sighs and pants softly, his azure earfans lowered onto his sweaty scaled head as the key clicks into the keyhole of the main door of the lizard's flat, letting light flash the little yet nice hall. He closes the door behind himself with a swing of his tail as soon as he trots in and flops onto his sofa, relaxing and finally having a little relief after a full work day. Not having a real job yet, he has to earn some bucks by working part time here and there, as the handyman he is, finding himself repairing fences, painting walls, mowing lawns down - he still wonders why they haven't invented some easier way than using a damn scythe to cut grass - and carrying messages and parcels here and there. He looks at his hands... the smooth scales of his palms are all bruised and dirty, while he sighs softly, reaching for his pocket to count the little money he achieved to gather* ...I need to find a real job... soon... *he grumbles softly and gets up, giving a idle peek to the streets from behind the curtains and undressing, throwing clothes in a corner as he gets in the naked. Clothes are a mere formality as nothing hideous can be usually seen around his crotch, and that's something he always thanked mom for having given him birth as a reptile.* A bath... I need one. *he chuckles as he takes a sniff from under his armpits, almost choking and coughing hard. Swinging his tail as he walks to the bathroom - good thing he already filled the wooden bathtub in the morning - he takes some towels from a little cupboard and gently places them aside the filled bathtub before slipping in, shivering heavily* c-cold....... *he moans as he fully dips in the water, letting ripples dance and bounce over the liquid surface as he tries to bear the chilly feeling... and as soon as he finally starts relaxing...*

KNOCK KNOCK!

*someone is at the door...*
Taliesin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(noone is up to replay? FINE I'LL PLAY BY MYSELF HA-HA!)

*he grumbles loudly and lowers his earfans, swiftly getting back out the bathtub and grabbing a towel, wrapping it around his wet waist and dripping all over the stone floor as he rushes towards the door* c-coming!! *he groans as he feels the cold pavement slapping against his bare feet on each step, his claws grinding on the stone while he hurries up more, him hissing at the idea of the messy wetness he's leaving behind. He grabs the handle and opens the door, shivers running down his moist scaley spine as a quite chilly wind hits his chest... he looks around, blushing softly as people pass by and look at the azure n' yellow lizzy boy wearing a white towel standing on the main door of his flat, looking around... noone. Ah ah, funny joke... he growls in disappointment and slams the door behind him as he walks back to the bathroom, stomping onto the little water puddles he left behind on his previous rush* eeeeep!!! *he suddently misteps and slips, falling backwards as the towel flies away and hits his butt onto the stony ground, hissing loudly for the pain* d-darn!!! *he groans and shakes his head, still dizzy for the bad fall. Sighing he crawls back into the bathtub, his poor scaley ass really aching badly, the cold water at least being of some relief down there under his tail*

Just not my day...

[200 views of this thread and I'll continue XD]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1