FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
STORY: Strange forest 1 and 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firetyrant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: STORY: Strange forest 1 and 2 Reply with quote

(Well, this is one of my story so yeah.)

It was a beautiful day in April, Genie some friends where excited at the moment today was there annual trip Inoni forest to get anyway from the world. There were six of them going all together, and they meet up at Genie’s house like they always did but, this year was different somehow. Inside of Genie’s room she was changing into her clothes for the trip Genie was a rabbit woman who stood at a height of 5’5’, and she had a bushy little cotton tail that drew attention to her butt, she was shaking it as she wiggles into of her shorts “Oh you stupid little short.”

She pulls into them which they had no problem showing off her curves. Walking over to the dresser she picks up a brush and strokes it through her light blue fur with a white under belly, which draw attention her baby blue eyes. “I better hurry up or the others will have a fit with me.” She giggles some pulling down her hiker shirt over her chest over her breasts she was not flat chest but she was big enough for almost a hand full. She went back to looking around the room seeing if there was anything that she forgot.

Suddenly, there came a knocking on the door, and Genie answer “Come in.” A pretty kitty walks inside “Genie dear, are you ready yet? It not like there is going to be some guys there to impress, it just us.” Shila switches with each moment he curves had the power that could set men on fire, and woman into a jealous flame. Her chest does not move much as she moves around the room only being a same size in her chest like Genie too like Genie. She strokes her hands through her lovely brown fur, which had strips of black, and she watches her friend carefully with some of the most intoxicating eyes even had seen “You like what I am where Genie?”

She was wearing longer pants which cling to her body, a low rider v-neck which Genie replies “Yes, I do pretty kitty.” Shila laughs a bit placing her hand on Genie cheek “The other waiting for us my dear friend.” Genie and Shila had known each other since they where in grade school. They grow up next to each other on opposite side of the street; Genie looks at Shila with a big old smile “Okay, let us be going.” They both walk out of the room

Out of Genie’s room and down the stares the two travel into the living room, where the other were waiting, there was Ali sitting on the table she get up “It about time you two, come now. Let us be off shall we?” Ali was a cow woman, and she also acted as the bog sister protecting them, and you can asked the last guy that could not take a hint hitting on Genie, when she stood up her full length tower at 6 foot even, she was the largest out of them all, with each moment her chest bounce up and down, she was double d’s chest and it looks tasty and beautiful enough to make your mouth water.

As they walk outside the sunshine makes her white hair with brown spot glow brightly truly a sight to behold, and hazel eyes sparkle brightly in the sunlight. Ali had decided to wear some old pants and old t shirt today she did not see the point in seeing something new for going hiking in the forest. “I call shotgun.” Came the voice of a young dog name Raven, her beautiful black fur, was so glossy in the sunshine as she ran to the car, and so smooth too, and she was the one always getting the others into trouble, she had cause some much one time that she actually had them kick out of one place for good but, she was fun to have around through and she bring so much energy. She hops into the car with 5’8’ tall figure with crimson red eyes, beautiful smile. She was seductive, many people found it hard to resist her charms through she could melt the coldest of hearts.

Connie was the youngest out of all of them, she was shy too, the whole car ride she sat in the back twiddling her thumbs the other did not like that she was so withdrawn, she was so beautiful, she also the shortest out of all her friend she was 5’4’, easily squeezes in between everyone in the back. Being of fox decent she was very smart. Rubbing against her red fur coat some all except for the tip of her tail which was white. Her eyes was a beautiful jade color eyes, and hugs against her c cup breasts smiling some she felt a bit happy with her friend but, there was more to her then meet the eye.

She also was wearing some old jeans and a t shirt. They pull up to the camp site, and Elen jumps out of the car rushing for a tree climbing up it, she was a frisky little Squirrel. She was careful, not to rip her shirt when was a v neck showing off her c cup cleavage. She giggles pulling on her old army looking pants “Come on someone play with me.” She looks down at all of them nuzzling against the branch. Looking down at her friend “Mm, this is beautiful place.” Ali looks up at Elen, and she smiles “Get down, from there silly squirrel.” She giggles lightly now looking up at her friend before she says calmly “Come now, we have to walk to the camp site.”

Elen jumps down from the tree, and she frowns “Aw, but I wanna play now.” Ali place her arms around Elen “Come now, when we get there will play.” She kisses her forehead, leading up the travel Ali took the lead. It was not to bad, there was a bit of a travel up into the forest “Come on girls, we are not getting any younger.” Genie giggles as Shila pounces on her from behind “Well, aren’t you excited little bunny.” Shila licks her cheek some more as they travel down there path, they look back ever so often to make sure that Connie was still behind them because, she had a habit to fall behind and not say anything she got lost on their first trip up here .

“I am sorry being a burden.” Elen jumps on Connie, she smiles deeply “What you are nowhere near a burden you silly.” Elen gives Connie a quick kisses on her lips before bounding off on all fours her tail raise high in the air ahead to the campsite. Poor Connie just blushes uncontrollably now, placing both of her hand on her cheek that where flush her flowing tail wiggles faster.

It took them a good hour to reach the campsite, they came there, it was beautiful right next to the lake which was crisp and clear. It looks like it was never touch before as fish jumps from the lake. Shila goes over to the to the lake her kitty instinct taking over a bit as she watches the fish jump licking her lips “Hehe, it seems the kitty is in a trances.” Raven giggles a little look as Shila “Mmhmm!” She was being to purr silently now pawing the water, looking happily as her tail moves faster back and forth. Ali and Genie sets up tents as the other play.

Connie found a quiet corner and began to read a book, looking as the other bound around arguing and other thing. The landscape was so beautiful all the trees to the smallest blade grass and the wind blow gently with a warm touch that kisses the side. The air was fresh too, and felt so good which made Connie smile.

Raven began to chase Elen around because she had stolen her lock it that she had place on the ground “Come back here you naughty squirrel.” Elen giggles slightly looking forward “No, you will have to catch me.” They ran back and forth and around till Raven pounces Elen, and they roll around on the ground Elen tail rolls around Raven, and she makes a cute “I sorry Raven, I won’t do it again.”

Raven sighs looking at her and nuzzling her “How can I stay you.” She nuzzles her more taking back her lock it. Well, that was the end of the even everyone was turning in early they had a long day ahead of them. The only one up was Genie, and Raven they where staring at the moon “Mm, that moon is so pretty.” Raven tail waggles faster she was excited “You silly Raven, you always say that when we are up here.” Raven looks at Genie and smiles some, as Genie sighs “Man, I wish there was another trail that we could take up the mountain. One, which is proven more of a challenge then old man road through the forest.”

Raven waggles her tail “I know that trail I know it like the back of my hand but, what are we going to do it the hardest trail on this mountain.” There was a slight chill in the air, which passes through the camp, before an old man come out from the forest “There is a harder trail one that is not mark on the mountain trail map.” His voice was cracked and he looks old and grey, he was an old fox man, his once golden fur was fur not dull barely shining in the moonlight.

The two girls look at each other before looking back at the old fox “Who are you?” The old man eyes were dull and white “I am the old hermit that lives up here in these mountains.” He comes closer to the two they did not fear him he was an old man after all “I was passing by and hear you say that, so I decided to tell you about it. I am too old to make the journey through the trail but, young ones like you probably.

Do you want me to tell you?” The two girls look excited before both nodding “Sure!” They said at the same time, looking intensely at this old man “Well then, if you go on that trail be careful it a bit rough at times.” The old man begins to tell them making sure that they know in exactly what he was saying “Do you have it ladies?” They both nod giggling to each other “Oh boy will this be fun.” The places their hands together their ears stood up tails waggling faster.

The old man ears walks back into the forest some of his fur falling from his body “Thank you mister.” Genie says to him but, he response to himself in a low tone so they do not hear “No, thank you.” His eyes glow white a bit as hops back into woods. What was that just now, the chill mix with the air seems to start lifting slowly? The night air was thin and crisp, it brought silence to it, only the song of the owls can be hear at the moment till Genie yawns
“We better get some rest to Raven.” But, Genie just was talking to herself because, Raven had curl into a ball, and was sleeping on the ground yawning ever so often, it was truly a cute little screen. Genie heads for her tent and climbs in making sure not to disturb Ali who was sleeping already. Ali was a bit cranking when she was woken up earlier then need be. She was like a raging bull sometime but, at others she was kind and gentle.

The night passes slowly, a few screeches her and moans there but, nothing to serious. The morning sun began to rose and it was beautiful, oh my, how beautiful was it the shine on the lake sparks from the sunlight, it was truly beautiful sight to behold. The girls began to awake first out of the tent was Elen. She had slept naked as she always did; she jumps into the cold stream water without a second through “Brr, this is so refreshing.”

Ali was the next to come out rubbing her eyes “You have too much energy Elen.” Ali yawns lightly, looking down at Raven her tail waggling back and forth. Raven nuzzles again Ali as she pets her making Raven Pant slightly “You silly little puppy.” Ali tail whacks against her butt getting some of the flies away from her body. Genie come out of the tent as Ali turns to her, Genie ears where flat against her head “Are you read for old man road?” Genie shakes her head “No, there is a new trail we are going on this year it is called Rickshaw Road.”

Ali tilts her head as Shila lazily rolls out of her bed stretching out like any kitty would her tail fully elongated in the air her ears at attention “What are you talking about Genie? We always take that path.” Genie smiles, looking at her old friend “I know but, that why I want to take a new trail, it getting boring going that way. Don’t you agree?” Elen goes back out from the water her fur dripping wet, and she ran over to the other her tail high in the air “Can we take the new trail, I do not want to see the same old thing again.”

Raven follow by giving her puppy dog eyes “Please Ali, Shila.” Raven whimper, oh my Raven and Elen where hard to resist on there own but, when they where together it was darn near impossible “Well, if Shila want to I guess.” Connie was the last to get up, she seem to be in a daze “Morning all.” She weakly says, before falling on her butt against the ground.

Shila coyly looks up at Raven and Elen sighing “I do not care as long as I get to stretch my legs.” Raven and Elen pounces each other rolling on the ground, their tail wrap around each other “Yeah!” Raven replies as Elen states “This will be fun.” They never like asking Connie about stuff she was too spited between decisions. Connie looks kind of out of it like she always was when she first woke up she needed a few second before she got right.

The group of dear friends, got ready for the day picking up there stuff and putting on there clothes. Shila gets up and nibbles on Genie ear, before he licks her ear “Come on, my dear this trail better be boring or I might have to take it out of that cute bunny butt.” Genie shivers her ears where very sensitive, Genie giggles slightly looking at Shila “Come on, an old man told me about it, I think that he knows what he talking about.” She giggles some more scratching behind Shila ear, which makes the pretty little kitty purr some. The trail was pretty clear and cut now, and show the way through the forest. They can to a spot where the old man told them.

“Huh, but this is where he say it be.” Genie scratches his head some as Shila giggles “Maybe, he was a bit lacks in his memory.” Elen sit on all fours she was pouting “Aw, but, I wanna to see this way. I am so sad now.” Ali pet the Elen on her head Elen’s bushy tail rubs up and down her body “There, there we still go down our usual one.” They turn to the right there was a path through the mountain that way, that was not that way “Huh? Did any of you see that before?” The others look around and then at each other shaking there head.

“Oh boy!” Elen and Raven rush off without a second thought, Raven’s tail was waggling faster her ears stand straight up, Elen’s tail waggles up and down as both of them head up the trail “Hey wait!” Ali shouted before placing her hand on her head “Those two.” Her hips shake back and forth as she moves forward “We better catch up to them.” Bring up the rear as usual. The old man from last night was watching them hidden in the forest as they went up “Now, the real fun begins.”

At first the trail was beautiful showing some of the natural wonder of the park, from song rare bird chirping they saw to some other things like a beautiful old tree. This part of the part looks like it was never trend on or walk before just so beautiful. There was a calming aura that set in like the calm before a storm it was alluring from the smell to the taste of the air.

Suddenly a fog began to set in, it came in out of nowhere before they knew it “Hold each other hands so before we get lost.” They hurry up to grab each other hand but, there was something wrong “Everyone here, Genie?” Ali called out as Genie answers her, Genie ears was at alert position “Raven?” Raven began to whimper, her ears flatten to her head to tell them she was there.

“Shila?” The pretty kitty purr slight her tail moving slowly back and forth her ears flatten against her head “I’m here darling.” Ali just shakes her head “You silly kitty, Okay Elen hun you here?” The silly squirrel was still happy “Hehe, I am here.” It seems that nothing really ever got to her she always was happy “Connie you here sweetie?” There was no reply and Ali call out again “Connie are you?!”

Ali was getting nerves she bites her nail, her tail moving even faster now and Shila and Genie come around her restraining. Ali was frantic she had a mother complex when it can to Connie “Where is she?” Ali says frantic “Calm down sweetie panicking will not help here.” Ali takes a few calming breathes “You’re right. We have to find her.” They set off into the fog.

Connie was lost in the forest she could not see that far in front of her, and she keep on wandering keeping her hands close to her body, Connie bites on her thumb looking around. Soon the fog began to lift and there was a lake but, there was something wrong it looks like it was night. There was a shimmer glow all around now; there was a beautiful lake in the middle and a rock in the middle of the lake. There was something there, and Connie moves forward caution looking at when she got close she saw a fox with golden fur, and white tip tail.

When she cam closer she could see that the male was half naked all he had on was a white toga covering his bottom half barely. He stood up looking at her, towering slightly above her; he was at a height of 6 foot even. Intoxicated by his smell Connie drew closer to him “Whooo.. a..re you?” She say nervously as the make just approach her, stepping out of onto the water walking across it. Connie know, that something was wrong but, yet he was so exotic his eyes where fascinating his they just brought you in.

The fox man does not reply, all he does is take her into his arms but, Connie tries to push away from his marvelous body although she could not. She could not find the strength too “Please stop! Let me…” Connie did not finish her sentences as he forces her into a passionate kiss taking from her. Connie hits against his chest but, even that bit of resistance soon faded as she accepts it.

Connie blushes hard, when he let go of her lips her ears flatten again her head before he pulls her closer to his body “Please no!” She looks at him cutely her tail waggles back and forth slowly. This fox man does not stop, he leans in running his tongue along her neck sending shiver along Connie body making her slightly excited “Oh stop that.” She struggle weak again against his manly arms.

“No more please.” He sucks lightly against her neck and she cutely moan “I do not want this. Awwww.” Connie mind may not have wanting this but, her body was slowly betray her as his hand roams over her fur as his other hand had her firmly in his grip upon her body. Her clothing began to do something strange, it seems to be sagging some but, that was now the strange part.

It seems that her clothing was melting from her body “What the… How can this be… no please.” Her clothes where on a pile on the ground as she stood there completely naked helpless against this strange his very excited her as her nipple grown hard against the cool air “No more.” She push against his closing her legs as his hand roams down to her crotch, his tongue was electric sending strange feeling through her body like she had never felt.

Connie tail waggles faster as she tries to keep her legs close “Noo….” She was silences by another kiss by this nameless aggressor; he just took and partakes of her body the way he sees fit. Laying her against the her was on top of her there fur brush again each other making each other hotter his fur was soft and smooth to the touch I can not believe this is happening to me please stop I can not take this.

Using one of his hand to press both of her against the ground he continues his assault against her body as she could feel her temper rising as he slowly pride her legs open and moving his tongue down the side of her neck as her body trembles below him “Please stop teasing me ahhhh.” She moans lightly as his finger slide across her slit leisurely working it way inside of her body as another cute little moan pass her lips nothing she could say now could disguise the pleasure as she becoming wetter by the second from his touch and she let him have his way with her, he was the first male to explore her like this in a while. Feeling began to arise from her that she never felt

“Oh my.” He pushes inside of her vagina now, her mouth half open as her breathing became a little faster as he pushes his finger inside of her warm vagina Connie moans softly again “Arr... that feels so go.” Her face was flush with a bright red color now as he lets go of her hands as he licks down into her chest his tongue tracing ever curve of her breasts over her nipples before restarting, Connie’s hand wrap around his neck her nail dig slightly into it, as she moan again.

Connie was getting wetter and there was nothing that she could do as a second finger of his pushes against her backdoor “Ahhhh not there, that too embarrassing nooooo.” He pushes in and Connie bite down on her bottom lip as she tries to hold back a moan as he moves his fingers inside of her faster but, Connie fail to repress her moan this one louder then the other.

He finger where magical his fur quickly making her inside heat up faster as he lick her sensitive nipples Connie could not help but moan her brain was being over taken by all the sensation that he was prove as her juices leak out of her body onto the ground flowing what ever so choose. His thumb rubs across her clit over and over as the poor tremble harder now he eyes look at him with lust and want.

After a little more teasing almost bring poor Connie close to he edge of all she could take her breathing went up even more as he pulls her hips closer to his rubbing his manliness against her womanhood all poor Connie could do is moan “I can not take that stop this madness.” But, the fox man did not listen to her as he places the head of his cock against her warm eager await wet lips, and he pushes inside of her slowly and gently as Connie bits her lips she could feel him slowly stretch her as her muscle how the warm invader harder as she tries to relax some

“Ah!” She yelp as her legs wrap around him as he pushes deeper, both of there bodies began to join together not as he pushes deeper inside of her. Connie’s nails dug deeper into the mysterious fox skin as he began to push him in and out of her the more he push the deeper he got. His hands slowly caress against her as one plays with her clit and another plays with teases her nipple his hand where big and rough but, yet somehow gentle as he play with her.

Connie closes her eyes shut as her hips begin to move with his sending wave after wave of ecstasy wash over her body the fox furry stand up as she becomes lost in the pleasure. Connie was surprising not a virgin as cute and shin as she was “Oh God!” This wonderful pleasure ran through her body the like of which she had never felt before.

Moving his hips more he began to move himself in and out of her faster, and Connie could barely control herself lost in the moment there body where joint as she moan out passionately more and more she could not take it now as wanted more. It was like hungry could not be satisfying all Connie do is want more. Her inside was hot and wet all thanks t o his cock he knew exactly how she like it and she was showing him just how much she wanted him.

Connie was slowly build up to her climax as this pulls her up into his lap his hand that was pleasing her clit was moves to her backdoor spreading her butt check “Oh no.. don’t.” He presses his middle finger inside of her anus stretching out her tighter hole again “Oh god noo.. mmmmmm.” Connie was silence again by this lustful beast with his hungry for her body was none stop. Poor Connie was screaming in pleasure she could not take this he was so deep inside of her soft fur rubbing against her as she bounces up and down on his pole lost in such godly bliss.

Her muscles squeeze his cock tighter milking him to cum, it was all too much her nails dig into his back harder. Connie could not could herself her body was shaking hard she could not hold back away longer as her explodes hitting her peak “MMMMMMMM!” Was all that she could manage through his lips that was holding her captive in a passionate and lusting embrace.

Pulling her off him and laying her onto the ground Connie rolls over panting heavy, and she slowly tries to crawl away her tail curves around her like it was protecting her but, this fox man was nowhere near done with her as her pulls her back towards him “No more I can not take it.” She tries to crawl away from him but, does not meet anywhere, Connie release what he was doing on she felt him pushing on her backdoor and with renew effort tries to get away hard

“Nnnooo anywhere but there please god! Arrrrrrr!” He begins pushing himself into her tighter but, yet more sensitive hole her body trembles at the invisible he was so big she feel like he was going rip her into two “Oh god!” Her craws tear deep into the soil. Her tail beats against his chest as to say get out but he does not listen as he grunt, and once he was fully inside of her he begins to slowly push inside of her body thrust inside.

She could feel him so deep inside of her filling her all up pouncing slowly into her as her heat rises again, her breathing because ecstatic at this moment she could barely think at the moment all she could do was concentrate on him and how big he was, the sensation from him fucking her like this was even more then when he was taking from the front. One his hand reaches around her body, and begins playing with her clit more rubbing it lightly.

Connie hatred herself but, she had to worry about that later because all she could really focus on was the pleasure “Arr, more give it to me.” She just wanted him to fuck her as she cam again and her pulls her up into his before pulling her up into his lap as he thrust harder, his cock going deeper inside of her it was driving the poor girl to the point of madness she could not think straight anymore as he ride her as like there was no tomorrow.

He pushes one of his fingers inside of her vacant vagina deep before pulling out pushing in again. This continues on from what seems like hours till they both scream, her three organism as he came hard inside of her rectum filling her all the way up pulling out afterwards as sweet falls from the young girl body along with his cum from her anus with mixture of her own juices. Fog begins to set in as the fox man back away out of sight not even giving her his name.

Laying there on the ground naked and sweaty Connie hated how she enjoy it but, she could not help but, wonder who he was the fox that had given her so much pleasure “Connie!!!” Ali screams out coming over to the young girl the lake had vanish behind her as the other gather around her wondering what happen.

Part 2

After a few minutes pass by and the girl’s allowing Connie to catch her breath, and she finally sit up working if she was pregnant or not. Well, that was not there biggest worry right now; they had to get off this trail and soon before something else happen. The problem was that the fog was so thick and looking for Connie had gotten them lost so they did not know which way to go “Aw, this is just great.” Ali sighs as Elen and Raven chase each other “I am going get you little Squirrel.” Elen ran up a tree and Raven sit at the bottom “Aw, no fair.” Elen chuckles looking down at Raven as Ali speak “You two are to relax all the time. Can you show a bit of worry about this?” Elen giggles jumping down on top of Raven nuzzling her “My mother told me worrying about this just lead to rash decision.”

The old man from last night comes up to them he was breathing hard, Genie and Raven recognize him, the old man fall to his knees very tried “Man, that trail up her takes it out of an old man.” Connie quickly got dress and they all go over to the old man, and see to him “What are you doing up here? I thought you where too old to make it up here.” The old man looks at them and sighs “I can but, I can not make it the whole way and this is not the trail that you’re supposed to be on. This is a very dangerous trail that no one should ever go on.” He sat there as the girls look at him “What are you talking about?” Ali asked it was an ordinary mountain to her.

The old man slowly stood up “This place is evil; it is something those stupid park official won’t tell the public about. This place is the magical part of the forest, and many evil thing live here.” The group follows behind him, and the old man explain more, and what a whooper of a story, he say long ago before he was born when the part was first brought forth there was something that strike the mountain or an exposing near the topic of the trail and things began to appear in the forest from monster to magical beings “You except us to believe that load of crap?” Ali says she was nowhere near convinced “Wow, I knew magic was real yay!” An excited Elen say as she jump with Raven “Maybe, we will meet a magical hunk that sweep use off our feet.”

Raven’s barks happily looking at Genie, Ali, Shila who look very skeptical at this whole ordeal. Connie did not know what to think all she could think about was that fox man, he was so beautiful but, he took her by force but, she could not help but, think about him, and she remain quiet. Shila purrs slightly “Well, I think that we just better get off while we can.” Shila voice was so seductive, she walks throwing her hips about her hand on her hips “Well, how much farther till we are off of this place?” Shila asked the old man who smiles “Not to much farther my dear.” Elen and Raven pouting at the same time those two where just so adorable “Aw, but, I do not want to leave yet.”

Soon, the beginning of the trail was in sight now and Ali smiles “Finally, were done with this place.” The old man smiles not looking back If only you knew that you are only beginning He thought to himself what was it about this old mad he was normal but, at the same time he was different oh well. The old man got out of the travel first and signal for them come on “Well, that was not so bad at least we did not run into any of them, and that good thing.” Ali was the next off the mountain follow by Raven and Elen next to come down was Connie, and last but, not least was Genie and Shila. They all thank the old man leaving him there. Waving as they left the old man smiles, and once they where out of his sight he chuckles to himself “Those foolish woman had fallen into my trap oh well.” Within a flash of an eye the old man was a young man and he looks like the fox that had his way with Connie “Let’s see who we shall play with next how about a two for one?” He chuckles to himself.

Our group continues back towards to the trail they knew “Well, I have had enough excitement for one day.” Shila giggles before purring slightly “I need to take a catnap soon, you know how I get without my rest.” The other giggles “Come now Shila noone what to deal with that.” Raven pounce Shila from behind taking her to the floor licking her cheek, Shila response by her ears flatten against her head her tail waggles slightly “You are lucky you are cute Raven.” Shila told Raven scratching under her chin making her tail waggle faster in excitement.

Suddenly, Connie hit her needs and began to breaths hard “Ow! That feel so weird” Ali rushes towards her little worry pulling her into her arms “Are you okay Connie?” Ali held her close to her, and then it got weird as Connie fades away like she was never there in the first place “What the heck?!” Ali was surprise and confused all at the same time but, that did not last long as other in the group began to panic “What the heck was that?!” Genie screams out a little nervous “If this is a trick Connie you got us please come?” But, there was no response to Genie question, and then Genie looks at her hand as they seem to spit it was like as if she was on some kind of drug as the color around her became disrupted. It was freaky as the other all except for Shila began to disappear around her “What going on Shila?” Genie was nervous as Shila try to remain calm “I do not know.”

Suddenly Genie and Shila where separated from the other they seem to be in a big dark forests “What the heck is going on?” Genie was panic, and she began to pace back and forth in worry but, Shila quickly put a stop to that slapping her across her face “Get a hold of yourself, panic will do us nor the group any good.” Genie held her face for a few second before snapping back to her senses “Thank you Shila you are right.” Shila purrs her ears straighten out again “I am always right.” She says playfully turning around and walking through this dark forest “Now, let try and fine the other.”

Genie follows close behind not like the feel of this place, and she had that feeling that someone was watching them as them as they went along. Little did Genie know she was right, the old man or should I say young fox man was watching them “I knew the prefect one in this part of the forest that just love little kitties and bunnies.” He chuckles making the wind blow to the north “Now, we play the waiting game.” He smiles walking off into the darkness

“Genie have you ever had the feeling you are being watch?” She began sniffing the air over and over she could feel that there was some sort of danger in the air, and her bunny instinct where starting to kick. Shila began to hiss some as a pair of glowing eyes where looking at them, attach to those glowing eyes was a wolf. This only made Shila hiss a bit more as she looks at the Canine “How rude my dear, why are you hissing at me?” He snarls at the young cat, after all canine and cat did not always get along with dog very well all the time but that is another story.

“What do you want canine?” Shila asked as Genie tremble they where wolves after all. Bunny where frighten of them well, most of them. Sudden two more wolves from each side came out, from each side of them, and Shila that was in a defensive stand began to retreat a bit; this was not looking to good. There was to many of them, the first one to appear smiles, and comes towards them “Here the deal my friend you are going to have to avoid us till dawn, if you can then you many leave but, if you do not where going to screw you senseless. Get it got it good and your head start a second ago.” He snarls as he was close enough Shila scratches him across his cheek but, he does not flick.

Shila stares in aw but, when he say “Come now, you are wasting that head start.” They both took off with a shoot, the wolves wait there a few minutes stretching out “Well, another hunt another day.” The leader of the wolves this one was he was quite beautiful, he was a tall one that stood at a height of 6’2’ the rest of the wolves were pretty handsome too and they rand from 6’1’ to 5’9’ not one of them where to short or big, and their was ten of them in all “Moco, leader sir shall we go yet?”

“Not just yet.” Moco smiles to himself, he waits a few more second before just raise his hand into the air counting back from three before pointing his finger forward “Go!” The other wolves spring forth as Moco walks forward “Oh, how do I love the hunt, well let’s us play for a while.” He smiles before taking off himself, these wolves where pretty fast and they where going to toy with there prey for a while “That little kitty going it too.”

Back to the two woman that where being hunted Genie and Shila “Please god! Do not let them catch us.” Genie stated she did not like wolves at all, she had always been afraid of them, the little neighbor boy was a fox where she grown up with Shila and he pick on her but, Shila always beat him up afterwards. But, in this situation there was little Shila could do “Gah, if it was that little pun from our old neighborhood this would be no problem, Genie stay focus we do not have time for us to get panic.”

She looks up the sky day light was still at least a half an hour away for now from the looks of it “We only need to dodge those stupid wolves for a half an hour so stay with me.” Both girls where filled with fright as one of the wolves suddenly appear beside them “Who are you calling stupid? I am not the one running like a scare will chicken.” He smiles as the two scream running off “You can not run forever.” The wolf man chuckles a bit stopping right at that moment allowing them to get away “Where did they go?” One of the wolf talk to the other who just pointed “That way.” He nods before taking off that way “Well, I guess it was my Turn.”

The two girls fell into the mud puddle that was up ahead and they quickly take off again “How the hell he catches up to us so fast!” Shila was a bit; panic the mud made her clothing clump up to her body now and you could tell that she was not wearing a bra. Genie was panic too “I do not know let try and hide.” There was a hollow out tree up ahead of the two and the quickly jump in. Genie ears where standing up at full alert at the moment her tail had not move an inch since this began. Shila ears flatten against her head before placing her hand on Genie mouth as Genie did the same, they where shaken slightly now, as they hurt a sound outside of the tree. The wolf walks by they where both sweating in fear at the moment.

They wolf passes by, and they stay there, till there was no more noise. Shila peaks her head out of the tree there was nothing around. Both Shila and Genie did there best to stay calm as the wolves came and gone “Where did those two slut go?” Another one of them replies “I do not know.” They leave at one point they begin to giggle knowing that they were out of hot water “I know those wolves where stupid.” The two of them go outside the tree.

It was almost sunrise “Well, I want to see that stupid wolves face when he sees that we did what he say.” Suddenly, a wolf scratches Genie, and she shirks as Shila turns around her eyes go wide as another wolf come up behind her and grabs Shila “What the heck?” One of them replies the one that scared them earlier “I told you before where not stupid we know you two where in that tree come now.” Shila struggles but, to no avail he was much stronger then her, Shila tense as he licks her cheek some her tail trying to beat him off of her.

The leader Moco comes around walking up to them “Well, we had a deal didn’t we? I believe that it not morning yet.” Genie shakes hard as the other wolves come out of nowhere her shaking hard trying as hard as she could to get out of the wolves strong grip but, just like Shila was not getting anywhere. The wolf holding Genie lightly nibbles on her ear as which make her shiver her ears are so sensitive “Do not do that! Stop…” She was silence by one of the wolves that grabs her lips giving her a passionate kiss. Holding her head so she could not escape his affection as one of the wolves takes his claw to her top to the neck of it. Genie watches scare as the fabric is ripped into two exposing her bra, Genie closes her eyes as the wolf sticks his larger tongue in her mouth playing with her tongue

“Mm….” Genie went as the wolf violated her more as he places his free hand on her bra and ripping it off exposing her chest to the air. The air was still cold, and as it washes over them it makes her nipples hard “She is not that big down in her chest but, her butt is so beautiful.” Another of the wolves pulls out two strange looking pair of fruit “These will help with these two little slut chest.”

On other side of this was Shila, the wolves where being a bit more roughly with her, as the leader Moco comes up to her tearing off her top and bra, with one strong jester “What the hell are you doing.” Shila spirit where still high but, she quickly whimpers as Moco places his claw to her neck, and he smiles a bit “Resisted us in anyway and we will kill your friend and put her remains in the cell we put you in?” Shila calms down a bit she would risk herself but, not Genie as she fell submissive to them “I hate you.” Some tears form in her eyes but, Moco rubs them away before kissing her lips softly.

Soon Shila was completely naked as Moco strips her shorts and panties off with little more then a twitch of his mighty arms.

Shila tries to close her legs but, the wolves keep her spread wide open as their leader Moco plays with her slit some “Ohh, stop that you naughty wolf.” Shila voice only made the wolves want to screw her more as Moco slide his finger inside of her slowly as his finger get inside of her more her tail wipes at his hand like it was protecting her from assault, and shila began to become more wet “Ahhhhh… stop it hurts.” Shila bit her lower lip as she knew it did not hurt because they could all hear her purring deep in her throat that she was excited.

Wiggling her hips faster to try to get away from the wolves invading hand Genie moans, and groans some “Please stop you dirty creatures.” Genie moans again as a wolf replies to her “Why when you look like you are having so much fun.” Genie bite her lower lips as one of the wolves moves her butt cheeks apart “What are you doing?” She struggles a bit more as the wolves rough tongue runs along her anus “Arrr.. Not there, anything but, there stop!” She was kind of sensitive there and it only server to excite her more Genie hated that she was getting so turn on by this but, she could not help it they where so at that as a soft moan comes from her lips.

“Stop! Stop it!” Genie shouted in protest of this but, only felt two hands caress her chest play with her nipples, and she began to pant lightly her tail waggling enjoying the treatment. Her ears stood up as she could do no more then watch them take of her body, these animals continues to teases her, and her mind was becoming foggy from all the pleasure “Ahhhhh…” Genie went as one of the wolves pushes his finger deep inside of her leaning in to licks and suck on her clit “Oh god.” She could feel so deep inside of her as her juice flow she was getting closer to her peak “Stop teasing me and just fuck me!” After all Genie was a rabbit, and once she got start it was hard for her to stop, the one that was licking her anus pulls back, Genie was happy she thought was over.

The horror can to Genie eyes as he fills her anus with a mushy green stuff it was so warm “Ahhh… stop. Sto…” That weird fruit was push inside of her mouth, a strange liquid pours into her mouth, and she tries to move away but, to no avail and she was force to drink it, and he pulls it out enough “Eat it now!” He told her as one pinches her nipples at the same time and involuntary she bites down on it. One of the wolves forces her to chew, after that holds her noise so that she swallows it all down. “Aw.” She began to breathe harder “What was tha….” She begins to grip her teeth as she feels the wolf man behind her push into her anus “Oh my god!” Genie did not relax as he slowly penetrated into her anus slowly “Relax girl.” Genie relaxes for the most part she had never had anal before, and oddly enough was feeling good.

“Be a good little kitty and open your mouth.” Shila refuses to as they try to force her mouth open up but, she still able to resist “I guess you do not care about that rabbit over there. Oh well, she was pretty, and soon she will be dead.” Shila opens up her mouth drinking all the liquid down it tasted so very good too “Eat it!” Shila bites down and does what she is told too swallowing it without a word. “What is that?” She looks up at Moco with pleading eyes “That was the Jugo til fruit as for the effect you will soon find out what it does.” Shila did not like the sound of that but, she soon found out as her butt began to fill out slightly, she chest felt a bit more sensitive as it grow a cup sizes

“What the hell? What was in that piece of fruit?!” She looks at herself in disbelief but, when one of the wolves to touch her new breasts she had intense moans “Ahhhhhh!” She could barely stand it “Good stop that!” Shila had never been this turn on in her life before, why was this happen to her “Stop it! Sto…” One of the wolves pushes his cock against her lips closing her mouth before he could pass them “Look at how wet she is I think the kitty wants something in these lower lips of her.” Moco say moving behind her as they push her to the ground spreading her wide, and she struggle a little before she could feel Moco push his big cock inside of her.

Shila keep her mouth shut before being pulled back into Moco lap making her ride him now. Genie on the other hand, was receiving an anal fucking of her life at the moment she could feel it so deep after a feel second her breasts had expanded too up a cup side she was a c cup now just like Shila “Ah.. Ah. Ah.. Ah.” Genie could not control her body at the moment as the wolf pushes deeper into her ass he was so deep. Her legs spread wide as a wolf begins to like her pussy as he teases her clit some more. It sent Genie over the edge as the wolf screwing her anus play with her soft but firm rack before pinching her nipples “OH MY!” She bites her lower lip in pleasure.

Another wolf turns Genie head towards him pressing his cock to her lips “Open up little bunny here a carrot for that mouth of yours.” Genie could not resist it this all was to much “Oh the big bad wolf carrot looks so good.” She gives his cock a kiss before running her soft little tongue over the head cock a couple of times. They release her hands before using her hands rub along his shaft messaging his balls. Genie opens her mouth as he pushes his cock inside of her warm mouth. Her mouth was warm, and moist as he push in and out of mouth placing his hand on her head “That right suck it.” Genie began to suck on her cock harder.

“Mm.” Genie moans harder messaging the cock in her mouth licking the underside of it. She moans louder as the licking her pussy pushing his tongue into her vagina licking around as he pinches her clit some more playing with her clit more intensely, these wolf where very skilled as one wraps his lips around her nipples sucking and licking on them “This is only the beginning little bunny.” Pull out of her mouth Genie was a bit sad as she felt the wonderful tongue leave her pussy “What are you doing?” Genie moan between words as the one in her butt slow down but, her eyes widen as he puts the head of the cock to her vagina “Two at once… Noooo, don’t.” Genie pushes against him but, she can not as he slowly pushes in her “AHHHH!!!!!” Genie screams in a mixture of pain and pleasure, and the pleasure was slowly winning her over she had never done this.

The kinkiest Genie had ever been was letting guy cum on her face, her eyes scribe open wide “OH MY…MMM!” Her mouth was stuff with his cock as they thrust in and out of all of there holes “MMM! MMM!” They where playing with her clit, and she could not takes it and cum again. Shila was force to ride Moco over and over he was very strong too. One of the other wolves begins to suck on her clit more “This is cruel stop… stop…” Shila panted hard as his powerful hips mercy screw Shila “Oh god.” There was a cock place in front of face but, Shila turns her head from it “No…” She weakly says playing with her breasts nipples they were sucking hard on them “Purr!” Shila was liking the attention more now “God,,, I I can not resisted….” She opens her mouth jumping onto his cock sucking it, she was very skill you could hear wolf moaning hard as she did

“Seems like the kitty to suck cock.” Shila leans back off the other cock “I guess I will have to bit… boy… come on pet me on the inside.” Shila began to grind her hips against his purring softly before placing her lips back around one of the other wolves cock sucking it hungrily, you could see the bulged in her throat from her taking it do far in. Suddenly at the same time all the wolves cum hard inside of two girls. Shila sucks down the cum with no problem but, Genie did not suck it down she was waiting for the wolf to withdrawn his cock but, he does not plunging her noise and she suck it down within a few moment, somehow she like the taste of it. Genie looks up to the wolves cover in little bit of cum with her adorable face.

Shila got up stretching out “Well, since we got screw I guess we are done here.” Shila smiles slight but, she did not get far before the wolf grabs her pulling her back towards him lifting her off the ground so she was face to face “What are you doing?” Shila asked as Moco smiles “You are not done yet my dear.” He smiles as wraps her legs around him “Well, then bit boy let’s see how you last with me.” Moco lies back down on the ground quickly pushing himself into her tight pussy her walls tightly wrap around his cock “Come now, what are you waiting for?” Shila felt some another wolf rubbing and pushing some of that green stuff into her ass “What the hell?”

Shila only had anal or vaginal sex before not both at the same time, she tries to pull away her tail wraps around his arms to try pulls him away her butt but, it was to no avail as he easily pushes it away from her backdoor. Before Shila could think of anything else she could feel him pushing up her anus, and Shila gritted her teeth as he slowly got the full length inside of her with that Shila began screaming in pleasure “OHHHH… SOOO GOOD. I CAN’T TAK… MMMMMMM.” Without warning another cock enters inside of her mouth and she eagerly suck on it. Shila was well known within her group of friend she was really sexual potential.

Shila and Genie was fuck over and over again by the horny and powerful wolves neither of them had felt suck pleasure. The wolves took them in each position individually and as a ground till they where done. Am hour passes by and the girls where completely drain now, they both where on the ground sleeping and cover with the wolves cum “Well, it time to take our prizes with us.” Off into the night they went.

“Well, that was entraining to watch.” The old fox steps out of the forest and the wolves bow “Yes, master Cain? Is there something we can help you with?” Cain shake his head “You done enough already.” He claps his hands some more before walking off “I will see you wolves another time I have other guess to cheek on.” He disappears into the forest as the wolves head for home with Genie and Shila with them. In another part of the wood that it was early morning and a lot more inviting Ali stood by herself “Where am I and where to heck are the other?” She look around keep as calm as she could “Well, this is a fine mess we gotten ourselves into.”

Ali went exploring but, suddenly got the feeling that she was being watch “Hm, I do not like this at all.” The old fox appears through a black portal as Ali comes to a ruin city inside of the forest and he watches her closely “What is this feel? And what is this place?” Ali came to the end of the forest looking around a green slime drips down on her head “What?” She looks up having her mouth as a drop of slime finds it way into her mouth and she swallows it “Eww.” Ali sticks out her tongue before pressing forward. Cain smiles as his tails waggling behind him “Okay, let us liven thing up a bit.”

Ali could hear something, and she looks around to see a little girl, and she approaches her “What the matter little one?” The little girl up at her and without saying a word latches onto her crying. Ali pets her head making this little brown kitty tail waggle as she calms down a bit “There, there…” For some reason Ali felt out of breath at the moment, and she was confuse “Where is everyone?” The little girl looks up to her and smile getting up, and signaling for Ali to come with her “My you do not talk much. Lead the way young one.” She follows quivering slightly now, Ali chest seems to be slightly bigger now, and sort of swollen there seem to be full with something “Wait up you.” Ali was a mothering type and she love taking care of others.

The two make there way to the other side of the city and out into the forest before coming to a small pond “What is this?” The little girl pointed to it without saying a word, and Ali looks into it she could swear that she could see something beneath the water, and she leans in a bit closer before seeing someone frozen in the water, she had no reflection in the pond “What the hell?” Ali tries to stand up but, is push from behind into the pond water “Huh?” Splash the water falls out from her going in, and when Ali get her head above the water and looks at the little girl “What the heck, I am going to get you for that.”

Ali nipples became instantly hard in the water but, Ali was in for a surprise her clothes where washing away too with the water “That impossible.” She cover her ample chest to no avail, and her eyes open up wide when she see the little girl transform into the old fox from earlier “It you!” Ali was surprise trying to come out of the water but, something had her leg it was wet and slimy “What are you going here? And how did you do that?” Ali tries to move her leg again “My dear I am the one that set you up.” Cain says as a slim tentacle monster “What the hell?” She in fright falling down on her butt, and trying to crawl away her breasts where leaking milk now as the tentacle slowly snake up her leg.

“That creature like milk so I decided to help him out, those beautiful globes you call breasts are just so inviting.” Another tentacle arises and snaking around her other leg making Ali struggle more she may have been the strongest of the six of them but, somehow this creature was slowly latches onto her other wrist as her one hand stand along trying to keep the tentacle out of her pussy “No, this is madness.” She covers pussy as the tentacle try to prod it. Two of the tentacles swirl around her forming suction cup at the end latching onto her nipples milking her “Ahhh!” That felt so weird to Ali she had never felt that before.”

It did not take that long before the slimy beast moves her hand out of the way pushing in one of it tentacles inside of her expanding it so it stretch her a little before it thrust in and out of her “Stop!” Ali was the least sexually active of the group and she throws her head back as the Cain watches her “Call it off please…” She was beginning to breath harder she could not take this at all “Why? The fun is just getting started my dear.” The tentacles flip her over into doggy style position before pushing in and out of her faster.

The one in Ali’s hands where working there two “Oh God!” Ali scream in pleasure as another tentacle come out and begins to tease to her sensitive clit “Ah.. can’t think straight.” The whole forest was spinning in her mind, and the tentacles felt so warm inside of her. Ali eyes went wide as she felt another tentacle prodding her backdoor “Oh god not there anywhe….” She was cut off but a tentacle that pushes it way into her warm mouth. At first she was reluctant not to suck on it but, after a few minutes she could not help herself.

The other tentacle manages to push into Ali anus pushing in and out of her tighter hole before syncing with the one in her vagina, the two tentacles thrust deeper inside of her since they where not dick they could go as deep as they please “Mmm.” Ali went her eyes complete scrolled back in her head “MMM.” Both of her hand tied behind her back you see Ali hand a kink for bondage and being helpless and right now she pretty much was “You are a naughty girl look at how mouth you are leaking.” Cain pointed out but, Ali could not help she had never been so turn on. The tentacle had milk ever single last drop from her breasts now. Ali cam hard right after that, but the tentacles did not stop, they just screw her more and more but, this time when she was near cumming the tentacle stop.

What I need to cum please…Ali thought but, the tentacle just held her letting her come back down before screwing her again being her near her peak again Ali was sweating very hard at the moment from all this pleasure but, yet again the tentacle denied her Please stop… Ali began to whimper now as this process began to repeat over and over driving her insane My mind is slowly melting away. Ali could not do nothing but, scream and protest to this but the tentacles did not care it just keep this behavior up. Suddenly a smaller tentacle enter her butt to as all the tentacle thrust into her wildly making her take the one in her mouth deep into her throat.

Ali mind goes blank her eyes scroll deeper back in her head as experiences one of the most intense organism of her life course through her body as she and the tentacle monster cums. With one cum he nearly covers her with it, and it seems to be over as it pulls out of her mouth. Ali pants heavily “I am going to kill you for this.” She takes a breath ever second word making Cain smile “That was an excellent show. You may hurt me if, you can remember your own name after this is done.”

He claps as Ali push against the ground and her hand above her head as it begins screw her this way “Oh god not again!” She screams out as the tentacle pushing it way back into her warm mouth pouring some cum into her mouth. For the rest of that morning you can hear Ali scream panting in pleasure you see the thing about this part of the forest it allows you to fuck all day without it hurting just endless pleasure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1