FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Custom Avatar Request - LIST 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SinisterTaz
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Custom Avatar Request - LIST 3 Reply with quote

Membership start: 9/27/07

Name: Taz (Alexander Vox)

Profession: Lawyer

Species: Timber Wolf

Build: Strong shoulders, muscular with a self-confident posture

Hight: 5' 10"

Weight: 190 lbs.

Hair: Combed back and trimmed relatively short (professional), wavy

Fur: Steel grey, with a lighter grey underbelly extending to the front of the throat and into the lower jaw.

Eyes: Dark and defiant.

Clothes: Grey or dark blue blazer with horizontally striped white shirt and black, well polished dress shoes. Matching grey/dark blue pants. Diamond cufflinks and tie pin. Flashy grey tie whith a silver sheen.

Personality: Enjoys gambling the most. A card counter who enjoys waiting to pull in a large sum of money before spending it all on lavish orgies with the most attractive women. Not into [word censored], but loves making his female companions uncomfortable in the privacy of his room, playing on their discomfort after the fact for some time, thus getting the most satisfaction for his florin. Cold and meticulous character at first glance, but with an underlying warm heart and need to be depended on. Enjoys manipulating people subversely, usually to a positive outcome of self-realization and reinvention.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this is where I post my avatar. Anyway I've been a member since Jan 11, 2007 and here is my avatars discription.

Name: Thomas Aaron

Height: 6 foot

Hair color: Black with a small amount of grey running through the sides.

Build: An athletic build, no six pack but a least a flat stomach. Weighing at about 198 pounds.

Species: Wolf

Fur Color: Dark grey with some white highlights

Eyes: Blue

Clothing: Wears an American style blue cotton military uniform, with gold lining running down the sides of his pants, brass buttons, black belt.

Items: Carries tow colt pistols, with holsters, a short sward, doesn’t use his cavalry sward seeing as most fighting he’s done since becoming a body guard has been in areas where a cavalry sward can not be utilized very well. He also has a derringer tucked away in one of his boots.

Background: Thomas was born in the United States in 1869. His father fought in the American Civil War, was part of the 155th Pennsylvania Zouaves. When he reached the age of 18 Thomas enlisted in the US Cavalry and was stationed out west. After four years of service he left the military and applied his services as a body guard to a wealthy business man by the name of Charles Barkley. After witnessing Thomas saving his employers life a wealthy aristocrat convinced the Charles to let him hire Thomas. Sadly after arriving at BonBon the aristocrat had a heart attack and died. Not letting this keep him down Thomas continues to apply is services as a body guard in BonBon to any that would hire him. It also doesn’t matter how much he gets paid. As soon as he is hired he will not stop protecting his employer until he is either dismissed, or until his employer has passed away from natural causes.

Personality: He’s very shy, even after years of fighting in the military and being a body guard, keeping to himself most of the time. In particular he tries not to embarrass any of ladies of BonBon and will bend over backward to help children. But don’t let that fool you. When hired he will fight to defend those that employ him and in more then one occasion has had to employ deadly force to deal with attackers, luckily he hasn‘t had to kill since coming to BonBon.

I hope that not to much information about my Avatar
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron_tom is clear for avatar.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: (eep! just keep putting these in the wrong spot. *blushes*) Reply with quote

Membership start: 05-24-2007

Name: Jessica Belle

Profession: Healer and masseuse (no clue on the spelling,the person that gives massages)

Species: Reverse Skunkette

Build: Strong shoulders, muscular with a self-confident posture

Height:5'11" lean and very curvy,with decent sized breasts,and a very long/fluffy tail,which she tends to pamper. (tails are important to skunkettes)

Weight: 180 lbs.

Hair: Long red hair,flowing,enticing.

Fur: white with black stripes,1/2 black chestfur(the border between white and black runs through her nipples)

Eyes: Emerald green

Clothes: Often seen in a red and black corset,mid bicep length long black velvet gloves,red and black horizontal striped stockings,and some calf length boots with sexy heels.Sometimes wears a siver and emerald necklace to match her eyes.

Personality: a rather unique trait: her normal skunk smell is different from other skunks,in that her scent is a natural aphrodisiac.She is strictly a Lesbian.Loves to be petted and sometimes spanked.Has a strong will and opinion and is a hopeless flirt sometimes.Loves to playfully torment males.Is addicted to cuddling.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toonaxe is cleared for an avatar!

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SinisterTaz will be cleared at the end of Feb.

Shadow9808
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Membership start: 12-27-07

Name: Leon Silvercross

Profession: Dark Hunter (A hunter who stalks and kills the supernatural such as the undead, demons and so forth)

Species: Kangaroo

Build: Not a trace of fat on his body (His job and diet have been strictly balenced for years)

Height: About 6' 4"

Weight: Around 200 pounds of muscle

Hair: Short rust brown, always suffers hat hair

Fur: Cedar red normaly, with white on his muzzle and abdomen durring winter months

Eyes: Jade Green

Clothes: Always wears his hat, trench coat and pouch lined belt; His shirts and pants are changed daily, but most of them show their age; He has considered buying cleaner cloths for when he's just around town.

Personality: Cold and distant, Leon spent much of his teen years fighting bizzare and unnatural creatures, and many nearly came to take his life (Read Path of Darkness for a far deeper look into his personality). He is very strict about bissness and sees gambleing as a waste of the hard earned money he has, but deep under the stern exterior is a very friendly, careing and social young man; One just need to become his friend to break the ice. Women tend to be drawn his personality, being the strong, silent and mysterious type. Granted, he is a rare breed to Bon Bon that he won't sleep with any woman who askes; The loss of his first love has wounded his heart, and he only pays someone he grows to truely care about any mind when asked for sex (Perhaps Sara?). That's not to say a girl can't talk him into making out with them as a reward for any help he offers...

History: Read Path of Darkness!
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Membership start: 10-08-07

Name: Henk Cobra

Profession: Commando ( Does mission when other soldiers say no, always has a sword with him)

Species: Cobra

Build: Normal posture, 6 pack, muscles of 5 years of training and duty.

Height: 1,81 meter

Weight: 75- 80 kg

Hair: Has no hair

Fur: Has no fur.

Eyes: Grey-blue

Clothes: Black shoes, purple/black strip jeans, purple sweater, black vest and 3 golden chains with a snake as medalion.

Personality: on mission he's always angry, off duty he's nice respects everyone, is still a virgin, likes males and females, is shy when some beatty talks to him, plays some gitare, always want to do the good things in live, bite a loner, can always be trusted, has a weak point to cubs

scales: green

Has legs

Has a samoerey sword

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/

Last edited by henkcobra on Sun May 18, 2008 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: forgotten discription Reply with quote

scales: green

Has legs

Has a samoerey sword

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Ketsudan
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured i'd go ahead and post this, just to get it out of the way. I'll send in my member info, as my six month mark, gets closer. Hopefully, it's not to horrible, a description.

-----------------------------

Name: Jonathan Stall

Nationality: American

Profession: Gambler (Poker) / Former Gunfighter

Species: Dog - Golden Retriever (I know, kind of lousy. Just prefer something simpler.)

Build: lean, but fit.

Height: 6’ 4”

Hair: Dark blonde. Kept fairly short.

Fur: Light and dark tan coloring, typical to Golden Retrievers.

Eyes: Amber-Yellow. They have a calm and relaxed look about them.

Appearance: Wears a black long coat and black pants. Beneath the coat, he wears a white dress shirt, covered by a grey vest/waistcoat. Instead of a normal tie, he wears a bolo tie around his neck. The bolo, itself, is a simple silver circle, with a few Native American beads inlaid within it. Around his waist is a typical western style holster belt, with a Colt Peacemaker in the holster, on the right. On the grip/handle of the revolver is a small silver plaque, with his name etched in fine script, on it. The hat he wears is a typical black, flat-brimmed, western style hat and his boots are normal western cowboy boots. (I hate making long appearance descriptions, so I apologize if that’s what this turned out to be.)

Personality: Normally, he’s very laid back and enjoyable to be around. Enjoys a good joke and a drink every now and then. When around a lovely girl, he has been known to compliment and flatter her. Which he does, mainly because he enjoys seeing and making them smile. He will often bring inadvertent attention to himself, with his western attire and accent; as most Europeans are not accustom to the ways he uses words like “Darlin’” and “Partner”. Doesn’t keep many friends, but when he does, he stays true to them; perhaps due to the loyalty trait, common in canines. When he’s gambling (playing poker), He will often spend some time learning the other player’s tells, before becoming more serious with his attitude and showing his experience. Even though he’s often calm and collected, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t know how to fight; he is a former a gunfighter. He by no means performs tricks with his revolver, like some showier fighters, but his draw is extremely fast and accurate, which has yet to be matched.

-----------------------------

Hopefully, the addition of image links help out, a bit. Anyway, with any hope, I won't find any ways to change this description. And hopefully, my design is "right" for the Bon Bon world. I do want it to fit easily into a social environment.

Last edited by Ketsudan on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total
andreas123212321

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Membership: actualy no idea...hope you can find out..and that its valid..

Name: Amalin Delacroix

Nationality: American (originaly australian)

Profession:

Species: Vixen

Build: fit and abit muscular

Height:5'11" smoothe near perfectly shaped curves with medium sized breasts and a medium long tail with a white tip on the edge

Weight: 170 lbs.

Fur:medium dark brown

Hair: long brown hair, flowing, hanging down her neck and abit infront of her left shoulder. has a small blue ribbon on the side just above her left ear

Eyes: Deep sky blue. mostly smiling at everyone

Clothes: mostly seen in with a blue jacket with a white shirt inside and normal blue jeans being abit low so you can see the top of a pink pantie. her shoes are sky blue joggers.

personality: shes mostly positive to everyone but can easely be hurt. shes leant back and calm but still as positive. shes still a virgin but is willing. when he talks to a charming man shes shy and is easy to make laugh. Enjoys a good joke and a drink every now and then. Has a strong will and opinion and is a hopeless flirt sometimes. she also has a life-long dream of working at the delight castle.

Background: she is originaly from australia. she was born from a woman who was sexualy abused and was adopted to a wealthy family from kentucy where she was raised happily without having a bad day in her life. she knows nothing of her true past.

please respond....good or bad...unimportant
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just posting this in case mine was forgotten
Membership: Aug 18 2007
Name: Bryan 'Crimson' O'Toole
Nationality:Irish
Profession: Bon Bon Nightwatchman
Species: Fruit Bat (Flying Fox)
Build:Muscular
Fur: Redish-Brown
Hair: Short black hair
Eyes: Crimson with a scar across right eye
Clothes: White button up shirt, navy blue vest with shamrock pin in collar, black dress pants, black dress shoes and gentleman's overcoat.
Personality: Calm,collective,protective,witty, and sarcastic
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andreas123212321 wrote:
Membership: actualy no idea...hope you can find out..and that its valid..

You need to email me with your membership information so I can validate it for you.

LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though, not meaning to feel like I'm imposing on your job Ronald, but these newer members need to recall that they also need to be somewhat active in the forums.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Though, not meaning to feel like I'm imposing on your job Ronald, but these newer members need to recall that they also need to be somewhat active in the forums.

Yup. I suspect some people might have just posted a profile without realizing they need to send me their data sheet. Smile

LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, there is a sticky full stating what to do right? Its been so long I can't remember.

Perhaps, if it would help the new members, can you arrange the stickies? So that it would be the first post?
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot damn. Firefox is messing up for me. Sorry about this triple post. ^^;

Last edited by LabrnMystic on Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I don't know if its just me or not. The pages don't want to finish loading with that redirection page.

Where you can choose to go back to the forum or the message, though in about 5 seconds it takes you back to your post.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just you Labrn. Confused
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had a problem but then again I haven't been able to access the site for a couple of days... thanks for working so hard on fixing that Ronald by the way.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
I mean, there is a sticky full stating what to do right? Its been so long I can't remember.

Perhaps, if it would help the new members, can you arrange the stickies? So that it would be the first post?

The Sticky is there. And it has a link going to this thread. I can probably just remove the sticky on this one.

Or make the other one an announcement and it'll be on top I think.

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketsudan is clear for an avatar next month!

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:

Can you email me information about your membership status. Wanted to check up to see if the account is clear for an avatar.

Thanks!

toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(so since I've been a member for almost a year,and have had an active thread for 4 months,do I qualify now?Not wanting to be pushy or anything,just curious)
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:

If you didn't already, can you send me your info again?

I can't remember if I got it or not, since I didn't post if you're cleared or not.

-R

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toonaxe wrote:
(so since I've been a member for almost a year,and have had an active thread for 4 months,do I qualify now?Not wanting to be pushy or anything,just curious)

You qualify, you're on the list for soon to be up next! Smile

Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My avatar description is pretty early, since I've only been a member for a little over a month, but I'd still like to post it now.

Name: Constance Mayflower

Species: Horse

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: Tall. About a head taller than Betty and Violet, but I have no idea what their actual height is.

Build: Athletic yet feminine(She shouldn't look muscular, but fit), with a nice hourglass figure. I'm thinking that she should have large perky breasts. Not gigantic ones, but to make her a bit different, I'd like them to be somewhat larger than the average breast size in Bon Bon.

Her legs are long, shapely, and strong, but they should still be feminine. Her legs and feet are shaped like those of a human, instead of her having hooves.

Overall it's important that she doesn't look thin or skinny. She should have the firm and curvy body of a woman in prime condition, but not in a masculine way with bulging muscles.

I'd also like her tail to look slightly raised at the base. Just so it's not just hanging down limply.

Color: Fur is light chocolate brown all over, with no markings or such. Roughly the same color as Xebulon. I'd like her to have a small patch of pubic hair above her sex, shaped somewhat like an inverted triangle and the same color as her hair and tail. Just so it looks like her fur in that spot is the same color as her hair and tail.

Hair: Long, flowing hair, that falls down to the small of her back. The color of her hair and tail is a very dark brown.

Eyes: Brown. Slightly darker than her fur, but not as dark as her hair.

Clothing: I’m thinking that she typically wears long, thin, fashionable dresses, which accentuate her figure and height. It should probably go all the way to the floor.
Preferably low cut or otherwise designed in a way that shows off her ample bosom. I’d like to see her in a dress with slits up the sides, so her legs can be shown. Also, I'd like the dress to leave her shoulders bare, and I'm thinking that I'd like it to have really thin straps(spaghetti straps?)

For the main color of her dress, I’m thinking that a rich emerald green would be nice. I'd like it to have a little dark green as well, and some rich ruby red as contrast. Perhaps the red can be some kind of flowers (roses?), but that's up to you and whether you think it'll look good.
If you can give the dress a slightly flowery or leafy look or design, that would be nice, but I have no idea how that might be achieved, so it's totally up to you.

She doesn't wear stockings or anything on her legs. They are bare under the dress, which should preferably be shown through the slits. On her feet she wears fashionable heels.

Jewelry: She wears a belly chain under her clothes. Though it might not be visible when she’s wearing a dress, I’d like it to be there if she ever appears without clothes on. It’s not the kind that’s attaches to a piercing, as she doesn’t have any there, but rather the kind that goes around the waist. It's made of white gold.

She also wears an ankle chain on her right ankle, which should preferably be visible through the slits in her dress. Just some simple slender chain that sparkles and catches the eye. White gold like her other jewelry.

She wears a necklace made of white gold, with a tear drop shaped ruby.

You're also welcome to add earrings if you think they'll look good on her, and perhaps bracelets too. Like the rest of her jewelry, they should be made of white gold, and any jewels should be rubies.

Personality:
Constance is a true lady. She’s elegant, classy, sensual and graceful. She is mature and confident, and knows how her looks can affect others, meaning she can be a bit of a flirt and a tease at times, towards women as well as men. She usually has a small playful smile on her lips and sparkling eyes, which add to her already enticing looks and behaviour.

Constance is also a very gentle and caring person, with a heart as big as her breasts. She truly wishes the best for the people around her, and often donates money to the poor.

She is very interested in art and fashion, and loves to attend parties, to dance, and to perform for others. Throwing a party and being a good hostess are also things she loves to do, as she's a very social person.
Constance is in many ways a very musical person, and can often be found humming or singing quietly to herself when she's in a good mood.

Sexually she's very experienced, but also very gentle. She favors younger and less experienced partners, whom she can teach and care for.

Background:
Born into a wealthy family, Constance was given a wide range of options of what she wanted to do. She was fascinated by the famous singers and musicians of the time, and decided to take up training in various forms or music, which was supported by her parents. It was quickly discovered that her beautiful and melodic voice was perfect for opera. Word spread of the talented young mare and how much progress she was making, and many renowned musicians came to the Mayflower estate to listen to the young singer.

It didn’t take long for Constance to be a well known person in the world of music, and when her parents finally decided that she was old enough to leave home, there was no shortage of offers for her to perform and sing. Travelling around the world for many years, Constance earned both wealth and fame. She became known for her seductive voice, and her ability to charm the audience and bring tears to their eyes. Wherever she went, she drew scores of listeners; some who even came from far away to listen to her singing.

But eventually Constance grew weary of travelling and began thinking of how she might take some time out of her schedule to relax. She had been travelling for more than a decade, with only little time to visit her home or to really get to know the areas she visited, and the thought of living for a time in a quiet little town was very appealing to her. When she heard of Bon Bon, her mind was made up. She was fascinated by what the town and the Delight Castle had to offer, and it seemed like the perfect place to socialize and spend some time on her interests.

Mayflower: I picked the name because I thought it was nice and fitting. Then I discovered that it's apparantly the common name for Epigaea repens, so if you could use that flower in the design of her clothes in some way, that would be really nice.
Here are some pictures of if:
http://www.weymouthnj.org/Trailing_arbutus.jpg
http://www.mikebaker.com/plants/Epigaea_repens.html

I don't know how this flower could fit in. Perhaps it could just be some small thing like a brooch or other piece of jewelry, or some small detail. But that's up to you and what you think will work. It's not all that important to me.

And that's all I've been able to come up with so far, I think. I might edit it a couple of times before it goes into the queue after six months, and comments are of course welcome, if such are allowed in this thread.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 am; edited 24 times in total
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE EMAIL ME your account information. DO NOT POST the information on the forum.

Quote:
Q: What do I need to do to get a Custom Avatar?
A: Join the members area. Stay on membership rebills for more then 6 months. Email our feed back address listed in the contacts page, mentioning your username, name, subscription number if you have it, and then include your character description. We'll contact you if needed for more information.

Thanks.

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:

Henkcobra is clear for an Avatar!

henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
henkcobra wrote:

Henkcobra is clear for an Avatar!

Thank you so much but my avatar is a reptile is that a problem? If it is let me know so I can make a new one.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4