FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
hey everybody

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
devilock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: hey everybody Reply with quote

Hey everybody! I'm still sort of new to this but i just wanted to say thanks to miss Vanessa and all the other furry fans out there. I never realised that there were so many others outthere like me... I just thought something was wrong with me (not trying to get sympathy or sound like a whiner..) But it's nice to know i'm not the only "furry freak" in the world.
Anyhow, keep up the good work miss Vanessa & all the other artists supporting the cause. talk to yall' later! bye!

signed Devilock
BrightAngelChii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you would know how many exist at the whole world... Rolling Eyes
devilock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks for replying Angel, i hope i didn't sound like a sob story. [/quote]
devilock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry 'bout that i clicked submit befre i was finished. crud ill have to talk to 'yall later... got a phone call. bye!

Signed Devilock
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you're not alone, good sir or lady. Even Disney has done some furry work so it can't be all bad. Laughing This, however, far outclasses anything they have done, in my opinion, and I don't just mean for it's erotic nature.
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many years ago,I felt the same as you.That I was the only furry fan on Earth.Then,I discovered that I wasn't and that a whole "genere/subculture" existed made up of people who thought just like me.The term "Oh,what a feeling" could not begin to describe the joy I felt! I hope you enjoy your time here with us and I bid you welcome! *tips tophat*
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad you found your way here. Welcome!
devilock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the support yall'. & Im' a sir.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, welcome
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devilock wrote:
& Im' a sir.

Good to know.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings and salutations, devilock. Welcome to the fold.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and thanks!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Gehenna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freak? who ya calling freak!? you freak! Wink

Man, i started long ago when i saw an article about Omaha the Cat Dancer, and i felt like everything fell into place, you know? like a piece that completes the puzzle. After that, i searched everywhere for furry stuff, from the internet (biggest source) to comics.

Welcome to our world, you'll like it here.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does bring up an interesting question. How did you all get into the furry fandom in the first place?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vixine.com was my first exposure to Furry. I got into it through meeting Federico.

Long time ago, he was an artist who did fan artwork contribution for JusticeBabes.com (which was my first entry into the comics website business).

I then asked Federico if he wanted to get with me in doing a comic website since JusticeBabes was 3D rendered. I wanted something more traditional handdrawn. I asked him, what type of theme he wants to do. He told me, Furry Fantasy. I was like eh? What??! Skeptical at the Furry genre and the community and the fandom - and the material. But I found Furry material to be quite interesting after that. Funny really. Then I realized there was a bit of a personality to them, the Furry characters. I liked the CottonTail character. And then I thought of Jessica Rabbit. Hot. Sexy. And then it made sense to me.

Later, I met Vanessa through Federico and Serena, and found PleasureBonBon to be really cool, and deserves a site of its own since it doesn't fit the Fantasy genre. Victorian theme was a really cool idea.

And so here I am... teaming up with Vanessa to do PleasureBonBon.com!

There you have it. Hope that answers your question Xebulon!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:
That does bring up an interesting question. How did you all get into the furry fandom in the first place?

Well, my first true contact with the furrydom (I can't count Disney as one) was entirely accidental... I was learning to surf the 'net, wandering from site to site, and while checking out some fansites I accidentally wandered to a weird little gallery site... Furnation, to be precise. I got in, and opened a pic, not expecting what I saw.
Mind you, I could have chosen my first comment better than "What... the... fuck?" (oh, FYI the artist that caused said reaction was Ken "Cougr" Sample)...
I guess that was it. First puzzlement... then curiosity... then BAM. Before I knew it, I was hooked. Okay, I admit it, the combo of curvaceousness and sweet cuteness that I faced was a freakin' big hook-up... I'm just a man, you know Very Happy
From then on, I've been "on the case" a lot, even managing to pass the fur-fever to some friends of mine (others, on the other hand, thought little of my little "freakitude").
And now you know.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry if I will answer transcribing here a part from my biography in the site. But I am working right in this moment and I have little time to write a a reply in a good English:
Drawing has been my main passion and interest since I was a little baby, even if I did my first comic pages only at 15, my first characters always been furries, after getting struck by the wonderful animated furry series "Around the world in 80 days with Willy Fogg" , that anime/cartoon with Willy Fogg, the lion and such... You couldn't imagine that at the age of 10 I drew my first furry character: Mary Blue! Right after watching that splendid Anime whose characters were furries dressed in the victorian style! I liked Rigadon, the butler, a lot, so I drew up Mary, making up the sequel of the story, in which Willy Fogg's nephew got into town, and Rigadon fell in love with her... I would never have figured that after all these years Mary would be published! In the year 1996 I wrote on a diary of mine the romantic script of Pleasure Bon Bon... not in an erotic key yet. You can see an image of Mary and "Wilson" as they were then in my art gallery! They sure weren't as pretty as they are now! Betty was born in the 1994 when I drew my first furry comic called "Basil: search for the Red Dragon", a sequel of "Basil the great mouse detective", in which Betty was an archeologist studying the chinese antiquities! You can see the first drafts of Betty in my personal gallery on PBB and Deviant Art as well. You'll notice how the characters of Pleasure Bon Bon go back quite a few years and their style evolved and improved with the passion and the hope of seeing my characters published someday! As for Violet, she was born in the 1998 and originally was supposed to be an opponent for Dillinger Derringer, heroine of the my (non erotic) comic of the same name, that I published on my own in Italy in the 1999 www.dillingercomics.com.

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My very first exposure to the furry world was Disney's Robin Hood.
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*nods* Disney's Robin Hood was my first exposure to it as well.Along with all the cartoons that fetured funny animal characters that ran on US television on Sat. mornings in the early 70's.As far as furry fandom goes,I discovered it back aorund '92 when I happened to see a b/w indie comic in my local comic store called "Albedo Anthropomorphics" by Steve Galluchi.I bought it and loved it.In the back of the comic was an ad for a free catalog that had all kinds of furry comics and stuff form a place called "MailBox Books".I sent away for the catalog and the rest as they say is history. Wink
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had always thought Betty was your first character? I recall you telling the story of her origin to me before.

Myself, as you may have seen through Mystic, though not as much through Labrn, Bucky O'Hare and Disney's Robin Hood.

To me, there have been plenty of cartoons growing up that had furry characters, so I never felt out on my own. Though I still have a few friends who ridicule me, I have plenty of things I can hold over their heads with my paw. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1