FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Another apolgie...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Another apolgie... Reply with quote

I'm really sorry right now that I still have nothing, I've been working hard at mc donalds, but when I get home I fall asleep immediatly, my body is still not used, nor strong enough because off the illness i cary inside of me.

*sighs* I have right now, myself a lot of money trouble, this month and I'm trying to figure out to get out of it, I'm not earning enough at mc donalds to pay for anything, ...

I'm thinking to quit artschool, it's 110 euro's for an entire year, but I just... I just can not aford it...
One way I want to work full time, but I can't.
And my art really is horrible, I hope you guys understand me...
I truly don't know anymore what I can do... It's just to much for me right now...

*hugs* sorry for the down post...
One good news though, i lost wheight... 4 KG to go and I'm out of the dangerlimit... Then I'm just overwheigt... (is 93 KG vor 1.70) I was almost 100 KG t)))))t
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~he listens silently. Holding Carrie's hand, a rare,but reassuring, smile on his fuzzy face. At the end, he hugs her, gently, warmly. As his arms loosen, he plants a soft kiss on her forehead....then just sits nearby, a friendly presence, that crooked smile still shining~

Your art is just wonderful. Never doubt that. And no, there is no bias in that statement, just fact. Smile

I don;t mean to speak for others, but I do believe that you are doing fine by us. You have a great many friends here, that understand, and care. So never feel you have any obligations to those here, other then being yourself.
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.You are a great artist and have all of us to tell you so. Wink
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your work as well. Take care of yourself.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your art is beautiful and i have never never though of it as horrible or anything near that... i truely hope that you start feeling better or at least happier soon
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You art... bad? I'm sorry but I fail to see the connection. Your art has always been in the "Things that are good" category and I'm afraid that the only way for it to move into the "Things that are not so good" category would be if you insisted on drawing while blindfolded and holding the pencils in your nose. And as for your physique, I don't think you need to worry. At least not until you reach my situation. I mean, every time I go to the beach now one of two things happens. Either Green Peace shows up and tries to push me into the ocean or some crazy guy with a peg leg tries to harpoon me! Though it's amusing when they both show up at the same time... maybe I should charge admission or something. But I digress. The point is that YOU are AWESOME and your ART is AWESOME!
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carrie-Phox wrote:
And my art really is horrible

I must be misreading this. I have to be. There is no way our out-of-this-word, on-par-with-Vanessa Santato, etheral artist can be saying this. It defies all that is logical and correct in this time-space continuum. Your art is FANTASTIC, Karine, and I will hear nothing to the contrary. As far as your not having anything to show lately, I say "Forget about your artwork and focus on feeling better for now."
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe i once made your day by calling you My lady let me try something a little different this time...
I have been where you are in a pit of darkness and depression even despair and i know what a horrible place it is to be you look down and all you see is darkness you look around you and all you see is darkness. which is why you must now do something that people almost never do, look up. for no matter how far you've fallen no matter how deep the pit above you there is always light and that light will bring happiness to you.

I do not know what form you light will be for it takes many forms, mine was a lonely little girl who wanted an older brother, she brought me out of darkness and i know that you will find your light soon for even as we look for it, it is always looking for us.

i have never been good with words and i rarely write something like this for fear that i will confuse the meaning of what i am trying to say. I hope you will understand this and that maybe it helps you in some way.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, girl... they speak the truth. Your art is truly excellent (with many cute overtones that make it even better), and you better believe that. And if someone told you that your art is bad, just holler: I have a wedgie with his name on it. Very Happy
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
Honestly, girl... they speak the truth. Your art is truly excellent (with many cute overtones that make it even better), and you better believe that. And if someone told you that your art is bad, just holler: I have a wedgie with his name on it. Very Happy

I keep a meat hook, rope and pulley in my toolbox just for such occasions, if you are intrested, Martin. A hold-over from my childhood.
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hugs* thanks guys, it means realy a lot to me t-t
I just lately feel I do everything wrong -_____________-
I can't help it...
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, in this bear's opinion, you're right. You are right and your art is right. I know it's hard sometimes to keep a positive mental outlook on things but that's what friends are for. It's alright to feel down, just don't forget that you don't have to make it back up all on your own. That's why we're here. When the world looks gray and bleak we're here to give you a big box of crayons.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:
Well, in this bear's opinion, you're right. You are right and your art is right. I know it's hard sometimes to keep a positive mental outlook on things but that's what friends are for. It's alright to feel down, just don't forget that you don't have to make it back up all on your own. That's why we're here. When the world looks gray and bleak we're here to give you a big box of crayons.

Amen that, Xeb. Amen that.
duo2nd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ok. You only need some self confidence.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carrie-Phox wrote:
*hugs* thanks guys, it means realy a lot to me t-t
I just lately feel I do everything wrong -_____________-
I can't help it...

You can't do something right without doing something wrong. This is just nature balancing itself out for all you your past rights, one of the most notable being your ethereal art. It cannot and will not last forever, I know from personal experience. Everything everyone has said here is right, Karine, so even if we can't all really put our arms around you in a group hug... *hugs*

Xebulon wrote:
When the world looks gray and bleak we're here to give you a big box of crayons.

You have a problem with gray, Mr. Burke?
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
Xebulon wrote:
When the world looks gray and bleak we're here to give you a big box of crayons.

You have a problem with gray, Mr. Burke?

As a matter of fact I do. My favorite silk shirt is gray but it doesn't go with any of my suits! I'd love to wear it more often but murder is illegal in this state, even if it is fashion.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Carrie. Try to keep your chin up as best you can. I'll talk to you more on Deviant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1