FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The pinup of the month!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel much better now. To those who remember, I appologize for not including Christine's long vocalization at the end but I was both unsure of how to write it and I did not think simple strings of "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh"s would do it justice. I also appologize for not including the Phantom's words "Sing, my Angel of Music" either but without Christine's final singing, there did not seem a point.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Music of the Night" is my personal favorite, though the lyrics escape me at the moment.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been able to memorize the names of the songs, though if you can tell me when it is sung, I can tell you the lyrics.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of blue roses in the first pinup of the month, I hope Drake enjoy it!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is indeed a lot of blue flowers... But somehow, I do not think that's what Drake's attention would be focused on. Looks wonderful, Vanessa. Wet, messy, and eager enjoyment for all involved.

And on the subject of pictures, I have to say I was ecstatic to see the newest picture in the Four Aces Suite. I like the slight design change, but I was a little surprised to see my occupation altered a little from medicine. But then, it's almost the 20th century. Could be quite possible for that field to start being plowed in 1895.

Mostly, I just love the picture! I'm in color! Very Happy
Marauder
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking gorgeous miss Kommy. And you're quite correct In fact if I remember right a very popular medicine is invented around this time. Aspirin!
duo2nd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's a good historic fact.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, Asprin. Good for your head, bad for your stomach. According to all the latest rumors, that is. (Medical or otherwise) Indeed, Dr.Fuchs, you are looking quite nice. I'm sure you must be quite happy.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning work, Ms. Santato. Simply stunning. And Doctor, as I'm sure Labrn will agree, your radiant smile is something we do not see enough of.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Labrn won't, I will. Oh, what the heck, I will anyway. I agree.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, as it seems to be my nature to do so Ashton, I'd almost think people would be insulted if I didn't come in to say how ravishing our ladies of the forum look.

I must say though, you look a bit younger in your pin-up than you do in the billboard there Ponce de León. Perhaps you stumbled upon a scientific breakthrough?

Wondeful Vanessa. I'm sure Drake will hardly contain himself over it.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
That is indeed a lot of blue flowers... But somehow, I do not think that's what Drake's attention would be focused on. Looks wonderful, Vanessa. Wet, messy, and eager enjoyment for all involved.

And on the subject of pictures, I have to say I was ecstatic to see the newest picture in the Four Aces Suite. I like the slight design change, but I was a little surprised to see my occupation altered a little from medicine. But then, it's almost the 20th century. Could be quite possible for that field to start being plowed in 1895.

Mostly, I just love the picture! I'm in color! Very Happy

Dear Kommy, I'm happy that you like your official pin up Very Happy ! As you can see I changed the hairdo, since I remember that you wanted to try a ponytail Wink . Concerning the occupation, I just reported what was written in this bio of you:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34166&highlight=biochemist#34166
and I thought that in the vial the mysterious azure liquid could be the secret ingredient for your "magic blue pills"! remember?Wink

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I love the hair being more down. But I was concerned about the job title being a little too advanced sounding for the time and being a poor fit in a smallish town. Besides, I already seem to be somewhat popularized as a physician in these parts rather than a pure scientist. But hey, I'm a Renaissance vixen. I can do it all. Cool

The little glowing test tube is a great touch, I admit. I just hope that I don't get into fights with Sibilla on who makes a better 'love potion.' I just know I could beat her at that game and I'm the type to push my case hard. Laughing

Quote:
I must say though, you look a bit younger in your pin-up than you do in the billboard there Ponce de León. Perhaps you stumbled upon a scientific breakthrough?

You think so? I took a long look and attribute it to fashion, mostly. White, matronly clothing in the pin-up, a subdued, self-satisfied smile, and hair up in an elegant style all make people thinking older and mature. But in new picture, the hair is down and past the shoulders somewhat, the smile replaced by an eager grin, and the bright red and blue clothing added on all make the woman in question seem more vibrant, active, and youthful.

Attitude and careful choice of appearance can easily add or subtract as much as a decade of readily apparent age. Thank you for saying I look young and ravishing, though. Very Happy
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Attitude and careful choice of appearance can easily add or subtract as much as a decade of readily apparent age...

So I've heard, and now I've seen. I don't think the same works for us men though. I can't exactly let my hair down to look young again. Laughing

It is quite suprising to see that a little bit of color and a smile brings out your youth, though I think the biggest part is that you let your hair down. Though, Embarassed I must admit, I didn't notice that you were wearing the same tie at first. ...I must have been distracted. Embarassed

kommy wrote:
...Thank you for saying I look young and ravishing, though.

Can't fight facts my dear. I'm afraid I'm stuck with that honesty virture.
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kommy,that is an awesome new pick of ya. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4