FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
participate virtually to the fun in the comic of Bon Bon #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the offer, Vanessa. However, if you really do plan to use my entry as an upcoming girl to audition in the theater, I think that is more than enough of my face (and body) for most site members.

While I do, ah... go both ways and would be pleased with a lesbian pin-up, I think am getting more attention than I deserve. Two strip cameos, a portrait sketch, one pin-up already, and a chance to audition? I am more than happy and in fact, never expected so much.

I'm just worrying you're making too much work for yourself. But if you really like the character and think other members would like a pin-up, I certainly cannot stop you. Laughing
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
While I do, ah... go both ways and would be pleased with a lesbian pin-up, I think am getting more attention than I deserve. Two strip cameos, a portrait sketch, one pin-up already, and a chance to audition? I am more than happy and in fact, never expected so much.

Must be the glasses... people dig the glasses. (just kiddin' Very Happy )
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Um... Reply with quote

[quote="Vanessa"]

Hi!
For the choice of the companion of each Royal Member I meant that you'd have to choose your partner among the site's official cast, and not among the other Royal Members. The motivation is as follows:
The pin-ups are also updates for the simple members, and they expect to see the characters of Bon Bon, not just Royal Members by themselves. Confused
If I draw Mystic with Drake and then Labrn with Mystic this still goes in your favor, Labrn... moreover Rolling Eyes , Labrn and Mystic aren't PBB characters, but characters of a story of yours set on Aldebaran, if I understood well Cool ;
I have no reason to do a PBB update for everyone with Labrn having sex with Mystic, it wouldn't be part of the story, does this make sense? Neutral Smile
The pin-up gallery is a space that must satisfy all the fans of PBB, but you'll soon have your pin-up avatar like everyone else, plus you even had the luck to see two of your characters in a cameo Very Happy !
Therefore Drake and Violet are fine (Violet's fans will be happy) and Labrn can choose a girl from PBB, or select Mystic and choose William, Hans or, maybe, a girl for a lesbian pin-up ...^_^...!
But, of course, you can get Mystic and Drake together in a fanfiction. Very Happy
quote]

Shocked Well to start...I didn't ask to have Labrn & Mystic as a pin-up...mostly do to the fact they're brother & sister. Embarassed

I was saying you could use her with Drake, and I would just have one of Labrn by himself. I didn't take the standard members into account, sorry. Embarassed

If he gets to be with someone, I'll have to think of who. Or Mystic. it is a bit tempting to go for William Twisted Evil , but it almost wouldn't feel right when he's this close to Mary. What about Martin or Ronald? Take care of the men who take care of us Wink
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If he gets to be with someone, I'll have to think of who. Or Mystic. it is a bit tempting to go for William, but it almost wouldn't feel right when he's this close to Mary. What about Martin or Ronald? Take care of the men who take care of us

I'm very grateful... really, I am! Wink But so it happens that my alter ego in PBB is a monotreme... she'd need a crash course in platypus anatomy to even know where is what Very Happy
[This message has been sponsored by Pleasure Bon Bon: culture through fun and sexiness Very Happy ]
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Drake_Skyflyer wrote:
Lucky guy, thats what I got confused of now! I thought he was getting a wall paper so i though of one with Drake and violet and or betty. Guess I was not fully awake then Embarassed

Drake will be back soon, and Ultimawolf too (he'll be in the next page!) If you'll be patient the next pin-ups will be on request like the Valentine's day one, one per each of you, but with a single partner each (Drake, you'll have to choose between Betty and Violet, and Labrn between Labrn and Mystic).
Byt when I'll do a pin-up (with two characters) I won't be able to do also the strip dancer at the same time. Therefore I propose you this: each month there will be the "pin up of the month" with a PBB character on request, instead of the strip dancer of that week.
What do you think about it?

That sounds like a good idea. ^^ So my question is who is available for me to choose? and can the girls (like Daphne) that are already chosen be chosen?
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the pinup you can choose your favourite girl!
Smile
They are all available except Mary .

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: Um... Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

If he gets to be with someone, I'll have to think of who. Or Mystic. it is a bit tempting to go for William Twisted Evil , but it almost wouldn't feel right when he's this close to Mary. What about Martin or Ronald? Take care of the men who take care of us Wink

Hey! Very Happy
William will be enthusiastic! After all pinup is one not a history page!
But if Ronald accepts, we can leave him this opportunity!

LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
I'm very grateful... really, I am! Wink But so it happens that my alter ego in PBB is a monotreme... she'd need a crash course in platypus anatomy to even know where is what Very Happy
[This message has been sponsored by Pleasure Bon Bon: culture through fun and sexiness Very Happy ]

Well, that only complicates her gratifying you. Oral is still an option, but that would be a bit interesting with a bill.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Um... Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
LabrnMystic wrote:

Hey! Very Happy
William will be enthusiastic! After all pinup is one not a history page!
But if Ronald accepts, we can leave him this opportunity!

Well, then I guess we're just waiting on Roanld Wink
My final decision is if he's up for it, Ronald & Mystic. Otherwise, I'll have Labrn with Stella. It seems like poor Stella is getting left out, and frankly I do give a damn. Smile
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Martin wrote:

Well, that only complicates her gratifying you. Oral is still an option, but that would be a bit interesting with a bill.

That would definitely give a new meaning to "give the lady something she likes, and put it on my bill!" Very Happy (sorry, couldn't resist Very Happy )
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To tell the truth I was going to ask to be with mary then I relise she can't because she can't leave the house. I say this alot don't I but Violet by all the best to be since I'm a horse and she likes horses. Also I wonder if you can use drake as a body guard too since of his fit body and musscles.

He has good looks, charm, great if you get to know him closely, and protective of his friends. yeah Very Happy
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
For the pinup you can choose your favourite girl!
Smile
They are all available except Mary .

Sweet! Then I have no choice but to pick my fav fem Daphne! woot whistling
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltimaWolf0, I have just recently seen your "fursona", as Vanessa phrased it, in page 25 and I must say, you look remarkably like a vampire, as described in one of the most well known descriptions of vampires: Skin (or fur, in this case), as pale as moonlight, eyes, as red as the blood that sustains them, teeth, like a bat and sharp as knives, creatures of great and terrible beauty and sensuality.... It goes on but these are the points I wished to make: When describing your character, you made a point of all white fur, you even use the word albino as reference to describe you character and many albino cannot walk in sunlight, much like a vampire, there is the "Skin (or fur in this case, as pale as moonlight". Next, the eyes, you said yourself "the eyes are red as blood". And teeth, you made specific mention of his having an overbite with his upper canines, furthering the look of a vampire. And last, but not least, creatures of great and terrible beauty and sensuality. Bon Bon seems rife with creatures or great, though maybe not terrible, beauty and sensuality and I would say that can apply not only to the women of Bon Bon, but the men as well. Quite the string of coincidences, would'nt you say?
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
UltimaWolf0, I have just recently seen your "fursona", as Vanessa phrased it, in page 25 and I must say, you look remarkably like a vampire, as described in one of the most well known descriptions of vampires: Skin (or fur, in this case), as pale as moonlight, eyes, as red as the blood that sustains them, teeth, like a bat and sharp as knives, creatures of great and terrible beauty and sensuality.... It goes on but these are the points I wished to make: When describing your character, you made a point of all white fur, you even use the word albino as reference to describe you character and many albino cannot walk in sunlight, much like a vampire, there is the "Skin (or fur in this case, as pale as moonlight". Next, the eyes, you said yourself "the eyes are red as blood". And teeth, you made specific mention of his having an overbite with his upper canines, furthering the look of a vampire. And last, but not least, creatures of great and terrible beauty and sensuality. Bon Bon seems rife with creatures or great, though maybe not terrible, beauty and sensuality and I would say that can apply not only to the women of Bon Bon, but the men as well. Quite the string of coincidences, would'nt you say?

Hehe, well I thank you for the nice comment and I like the little comparison of my fursona to a vampire. I do get that quite a bit but, no worries he's not a vamp. He just happens to look like one but, he can be quite sensual as well. As for the albino part, he only has ocular-albinism which is a type of albinism that only causes the loss of pigmentation in the eyes. His fur's only white because he's an arctic wolf like how Iris is an arctic fox. On a side note he does hold a secret, he may not be a vamp but he's no ordinay fur either. I don't know if it fits into the comic, because of what Vanessa said tho... Confused
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saving the thread.

Since Drake got to show up for a moment in the comic and the pinup wich is used for my rp it seems some people are wanting to join pbb now ^^
vanessa I still have to say you got drake lookin good. I've got 'drool' and many other comments on it. The ladies love his short kilt.... and whats under it Rolling Eyes
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW! Very Happy
I'm very happy for you,
and thank you very much for the very good news!

UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Drake. I don't know if anyone else noticed but there are some typos on his pin-up pic.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get told that from a few who see his pic on furcadia but I don't care about typos Wink
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: The big finnish ^^ Reply with quote

I love the new page with Drake's 'explosive' finnish Wink Very very good! *Bows to vanessa* I serve thee! Also Vanessa his backround is near completion Very Happy

just need to fix... a few things Laughing
But anyway it was great and can't wait to see what happenes next.
Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's quite a...sensual panel this week isn't it? Laughing Very nice.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's very nice. Wink
Marauder
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added a bit more info on Robert Stone's background. I hope it'll come in useful when I do get to see what Vanessa draws him. I have to say I'm greatly looking forward to it. Smile
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Mimosa is a really cute character!! Dante would love to get some alone time with her... hehehe
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
LabrnMystic wrote:
Martin wrote:

That would definitely give a new meaning to "give the lady something she likes, and put it on my bill!" Very Happy (sorry, couldn't resist Very Happy )

Quite alright.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Ah Vanessa, your too generous to me once again. I'll have to work even harder on actually putting that story to comic.

I've got a Tablet on order, and I hope it'll help me with the project, becuase I'm not much of an artist, but I can edit and CG decently.

Mysitc is gonna get jealous of Labrn at this rate. Razz
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marauder wrote:
I've added a bit more info on Robert Stone's background. I hope it'll come in useful when I do get to see what Vanessa draws him. I have to say I'm greatly looking forward to it. Smile

Ok Smile
Could you please modify your description directly at page 4, adding there the modifications and the details of your character, so I won't miss them and it will be more orderly? Thank you!

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marauder wrote:

I believe you selected the character "Robert Stone" as your avatar...

I was confused why there was a second description... "Thyra Von Eske"

Anyways, when you get a chance, please repost your avatar-character description here:

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4239

so Vanessa doesn't forget to do yours.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,I belived in "Robert Stone" too, It will be my priority work from now! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6