FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
No one believes in magic anymore...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEEEP and I was missing the good stuff too Wink *giggles* Nope didn't run me off Wink

Sorry I went all silent, was neck deep in work with deadline looming. Don'tcha just hate those? Like having a terminal case of OCD till you're out from under it.

Plays nibble the Kommy just so she doesn't feel left out. Hey I'll share Wink *giggles*
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither Kjolnir nor Ksathra have been here in what seems to me a long time, though my sense of time is more....unique, let's say.....than most others so...., so it's no surprise that you could'nt find some of their posts. Oh, and welcome back, Jinx.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK,i know ksathra-blackfox,but Kjolnir,he must have left a long time ago Wassat
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's kind of a mystery what happened to Kjolnir, because I thought he had the coolest avatar when the first 3 or 4 were made... well, maybe second-coolest, after mine, of course... Razz

And ksathra hasn't posted anything in a while, though I'm sure I've seen him post something at least within the last couple months. Maybe he just got too busy...

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Littlefox wrote:
EEEEP and I was missing the good stuff too Wink *giggles* Nope didn't run me off Wink

Sorry I went all silent, was neck deep in work with deadline looming. Don'tcha just hate those? Like having a terminal case of OCD till you're out from under it.

Plays nibble the Kommy just so she doesn't feel left out. Hey I'll share Wink *giggles*

EEEEEeeeee!! *picks up Jillian up and spins in a circle holding her tight, then stops and reverts to it just being a snug hug* She's back! ;P

Did you see my requests Jillian? You up for participating?

Great, now she's allergic to me. *sigh* Ah well, looks like its all talk and tease between us then Kommy ;P. Now its Mystic has helpers.

The only time Ksathra pops up is if his avatar is in a scene/wallpaper/pin-up, and I'm pretty certain Kjolnir is long gone. They were two of the three who were the lucky aces to get it on with Violet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4