FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Getting the Word Out (sharing BonBon)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Ah, the tireless pursuit of knowledge and answers. Fight the good fight Yougn Cesar! I know that path all too well!
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fellow traveler on that winding path, am I. Here's to seeing you on the path. When I gave you that advice, Cesar, I left out a quote from the one who taught it to me, it is as follows "When dealing with people like that it takes a little more patience than with most others, remember, they're idiots." They did'nt mean it, they just said it to make me laugh, and I worked Laughing . I hope it cheers you up too, if it does'nt make you laugh.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ya'll!I needed that.And your right Ashton,it did make me laugh Laughing Sometimes i forget that you just cant argue with idiots,they bring you down to their level and then beat you!Anyway im feeling a lot less stresed and agian i thank you all.But back to the matter at hand.Thank God i have a lot of free time at this moment so i managed to do some things.Ok on http://furtropolis.neo-neural.net/scripts/ikonboard.cgi?s= we can share art and website recomandations but i have not yet registered there. http://www.beastforum.com/ is a huge forum!I mean that there like ONLY 868127 replies in just the general forum.There we can also share art and website recomendations and agian im having trouble with the f^%$#@ registration there.On http://www.fistforum.com/ i have FINALY put up a web sugestion about Bon Bon and it has...wow!155 views already!Well thats kinda good.Well thats all the info for today boys and girls Wink But i have a question though.Whats our plan of action?Just posting in forums,submiting fanart?I realy need to know what needs to be done Confused
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that's as much as Ronald and Vanessa would expect of us. Just keep spreading the word in any way you can, try and lure more people to our "collective" (heh).

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thats all i needed to hear.I will try finding newer forums.Im still having some troubles on the beastforum but ill try registering agian.On furtropolis ill spread the news tomrrow Wink Or is it morning to some of you...or noon?Hell i dont,know ill see what i can do.Excuse me if i post too much in this thread,i just feel the need of keeping you informed Very Happy
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means, Cesar, inform away, it helps us reaffirm there is more progress being made than just what we ourselves are doing to further the great name of Pleasure Bon Bon and the story it contains.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must confess my curiousity as well, Cesar. As well as some concern. If you're acting as a pitchman or salesmen, all well and good. Just... don't lapse into spamming.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha!No kommy,im not selling anything,sorry to disapoint you.Just been having a LOT of free time,so im mearly puting it to good use Wink And don't worry i wont spam.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its good to see you frequent here though Young Cesar. I look forward to when you get your avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3