FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
One year down, more to go.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: One year down, more to go. Reply with quote

Someone has to start with the congratulations on your one year anniversary, and it looks like that someone is me. Very Happy

Congratulations on your first full year of business Vanessa, Martin, and Ronald. Lets hope things get even better from here and that you're enjoying every second of it. Very Happy

*shakes up a bottle of champagne, firing off the cork*
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is someone celebrating an anniversary?! Congratula-- *gets hit in the eye with flying cork* --ACK! My eye!!

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*plucks out the cork*

Anniversary of the site's opening, of course. The grand opening was on March 13, 2006. One year ago today. Someone needs to brush up on their history. Razz
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!!!
Yess! woot Happy Anniversary to all members and Royal members!!
Thanks a lot to everyone!!
I have just finished the great cover for our first anniversary, I hope Ronald update it soon Very Happy
It is also a wallpapers for your desktop and will be an X-Ray page for the next X-Ray pages gallery!
Wow, I'm so happy!! Laughing

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congradulations on a very successful year! Here's wishing you and the ladies of PleasureBonBon many more! *raises glass in a toast*
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You beat me to it, Kommy, so I'll just stick to saying brava, bravo and congratulations on a seemingly wonderful year of buisness. Now then, *ting*, paging Dr.Fuchs, please report to the emergency ward, you have a patient with an eye injury. Laughing
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, one year... lets hope we see many more ahead.
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One year already? Wow It seems like only yesterday I was looking at PBB on Vixine.com and begging for more Smile

Well congradulations and such!!! I know this coming year will impress me as much or more than the last!
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all those that made this all possible and heres to the years to come. Very Happy
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is rapidly turning (if not already turned) into what sounds like a toast during a New Years party. Let's see, we've already got a bottle of champagne being shaken and fired, the resulting injury from the flying cork, someone congratulating a successful year, wishing many more successful years, raising a glass in a toast, and remarking on yesteryear experiences and them seeming like they were only yesterday. Have I left anything out? Curious
ksathra-blackfox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the first year. I would have some of that champagne but I don't drink as me and alcohol don't mix well.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ksathra-blackfox wrote:
Congrats on the first year. I would have some of that champagne but I don't drink as me and alcohol don't mix well.

That could be a good thing... Everyone knows that a party isn't a party if there isn't someone that acts silly due to booze! Very Happy
And if it's not gonna be you, it's gonna be me... and platys are already silly enough without the booze.

That said, how about we keep on celebrating? I mean, the occasion is sure worth it! Very Happy
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pace yourself Martin, as you said, "platys are already silly enough without the booze".
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only drink on special occaisions, myself. But then, with my reaction to alcohol, any time I drink becomes a special occaision. Laughing

*pours herself a glass and hands another to whomever the next poster is*
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never drink myself, ever, never have, never will. The only exeption being medicine and cooking. *Further passes the glass to the next poster*
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*takes a light sip then passes it on* Only for very very special occations and not much at all.
Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drink wine occasionally, but I don't think I've ever been drunk, thankfully. I don't see anything fun about losing control over my higher brain functions. Laughing

And yes, congrats for the 1st year of PBB! :Takes a sip and passes glass on:
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly hope all those taking sips from this glass and passing it on have good oral hygiene. On a personal note, I realized I had left something out of my list of New Years party toast symptoms (see previous posting) when I saw the one year anniversary picture, an attractive, and commonly scantily clothed, young woman bursting out of a large cake, a tradition practiced in bachelor parties and rowdy young men's parties as well.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Now wearing a bandage over one eye*

As to the question of "to get drunk, or not to get drunk", I don't mind drinking every now and then with good friends in a party atmosphere, even to the point of getting a good buzz on, but I've never gotten "sloppy drunk" or even "silly drunk". In fact, I hold my alcohol pretty well (thanks to my large frame) and have always practiced the art of "milking" a drink for as long as I can (that is, drinking very, very slowly in small sips so that a single drink lasts a long time, thus making sure that over-anxious friends don't try to constantly pass more alcohol on to me).

That being said, my drink of choice tends to be beer or whiskey. I'm not much for fancy wine or champagne. My fursona is pretty much the same...

*raises his glass of straight bourbon* To the continued success of Pleasure Bon Bon, and all the great folks in this board... In yer eye! *takes a stiff swig of his drink, hoping the alcohol will dull the throbbing ache in his eye*

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,I'll have to admit.When I made my toast earlier,it had only sparkling water in the shot glass.I haven't touched Alchoal in over 20 years now.Mostly due to it almost ruining my life.But,I don't mind a good Sasparilla now and then. Wink
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz sorry for not posting in this earlier. Congrats to Vanessa and the crew for a great site, and an even greater comic!

I have no doubt that this site will go on for years (as long as your hand can keep up Vanessa Razz ) For I forsee that even after the main story is long gone, there are so many characters that allow more background stories and future stories to be told.

Also, allowing others to blend in with the story and beomce a part of it, I wonder how long it will be before we start seeing side stories, just like over at Vixine.com, involving people's fursonas for added material, or to just give Vanessa a break to think up new stories, or just give her hand a rest.

Congradulations, and I can guarantee I'll be a member til this place closes down. *raises his glass*
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heavens yes congratulations!!!!! Absolutely fabulous work all around.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the by my dear, do you prefer Jillian or LittleFox?
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grins, Littlefox usually, fraid I know far too many Jillians online and we get confused these days Wink Most just call me Jinx, due to a rather unfortunate propensity for causing electronic equipment to cease to function in my presence. I've been forever banned from entering one friend's server room and over the course of 2 four day stays at DisneyWorld with some friends I was at a grand total of about 16 rides that broke with me on them or near them... got stuck inside space mountain for 45 mins ;P The name Jinx has stuck ever since.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rare "gift" to have, Jinx, it's certainly bound to make life more intresting, to say the least.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor thing. Perhaps I'll have to accompany you the next time you go to a theme park. I've never had rides break down on me. In fact, I once went to a theme park and a ride opened as my friends and I were heading over to ride it. ^_^

I've found I'm gifted with some some pretty fantastic luck (though it can still sometimes do a 180 on me) Especially when it comes to terrible storms and what not. There was a funnel cloud that formed above our house and I stood outside and watched for a bit. When I went in to warn everyone, by the time I got back out, it was gone, and the tornado ended up landing 3 towns over.

Ever get that feeling the world falls apart behind your back?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Often, though it tends to right itself just when you look back Laughing .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1