FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Bi-Weekly Comics Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Bi-Weekly Comics Update Reply with quote

Heya, Vanessa! Happy Valentines Day. I, for one, am glad that you decided to make a comic in English. You do a pretty awesome job translating it, but if you ever need some help translating, I do speak some Italian, as I studied it in school. I'm not completely fluent, but I know how to speak somewhat. Heck, I could use the opportunity to improve my own Italian skills as I'd love to become fluent someday.

Anyway, I know you guys mentioned a little while back that you would be updating the comic twice a week instead of once. Just curious when that's going to happen. The suspense...oh the suspense!! Very Happy
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Huh. It is Valentine's Day. I completely forgot. I ought to check my mailbox. I don't get many Valentines, though.

And I was under the impression that the biweekly update referred to having two comics. One for PBB and one for this new one for Ms. Blutt.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The update you're talking about, a page every two weeks, is of Scarlett's comic, we'll put up two Scarlett's pages per month alternated with the Strip Tease puzzle, PBB will always stay weekly!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com

Last edited by Vanessa on Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what concerns the translation you must congratulate Martin, who is PBB's official interpreter; he manages to adapt in the best possible way my scripts. He's irreplaceable, and luckily he's not only italian, but also a neighbor of mine ^_^. We live in the same zone of Rome, thank goodness, and therefore we can see each other in person to talk about the stories and the work!
Anyway thank you for the offer! ...^_^...

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, no problem, Vanessa!

Must be cool to live in Rome. I'd love to see Italy someday. Smile

And thanks for clearing that up about the bi-weekly thing. Must've misinterpreted that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1