FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A question about Fan-fictions...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bakaboy98

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: A question about Fan-fictions... Reply with quote

Would you accept fan-fictions? I liked the characters, and the settings, it got me thinking of creating a few characters.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to consult with Vanessa on the character ideas.... and your story....

Fan fiction is fine so long as you're not profitting from it. and that you credit the character and story concept behind it....

Post your story on the forum! I am sure others would love to read it.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The characters of Pleasure Bon Bon are copyrighted, I can agree with your idea only if you'll follow two important rules:
- the first is to write in the FF that they're non canonical stories, that never happenned in Bon Bon's original storyline;
- the second is not to misrepresent the characters and their main personality.
Have fun!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just about to ask the same thing, because I have a few ideas for stories and characters based on the Victorian setting of BonBon, only with a more American Old West style (since America's Western expansion and the westward migration of settlers coincided with the Victorian era in Britain, and really many of the same fashions of the era were seen among those migrating from "back East"). I just find the whole historical setting interesting and fun, even if the whole Victorian era was perhaps a bit more "restrained" than the denizens of BonBon. I'm sure William's not the only character to find himself surprised by the activities of this little town.

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1