FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Audition Gallery poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Audition Gallery poll Reply with quote

Hello everyone!
Two weeks to the end of Daphne's strip tease (i.e. by strip puzzle # eight) The voting will end and we'll announce the winner! Of course there will be a substitute that will join the other two girls to resume the choosing of your favorite!
The next girl, due to great demand, will be a character of Bon Bon's comic, but it'll be a surprise! Very Happy
The challenge will be very hard!
Wink

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Hee hee Reply with quote

Can't wait!
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is it: Shania the exotic dancer won our little audition poll, and will be the next stripper to grace the Castle's stage! woot
Finally I can reveal you with pleasure who will be the next girl whom will be compared with the remainders Scarlett and Stella .
It will be "Dalila Shampagne", our loved Bartender love !
Dalila is of French origin and will perform a Can Can dance! You will soon find the sneak peek of her in b/w version on the Work in Progress Gallery! Wink

Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings people,
We'll soon announce the winner of our strip tease theatre, and looks like she'll be Scarlett! For the occasion I'm drawing a new backstage for the theatre with a Dark theme, I was thinking of drawing a cage open in the front so that Scarlett will be able to move into more extreme positions, such as hanging upside down - she's a bat, after all - , and then her assistants will tie her down good and proper with ropes and chains, given how she loves Bondage! If Scarlett, as I hope, will be the winner, I'll be able to link this event to the upcoming new comic, thanks to your vote! The next dancer that will join the casting will be a country-style coyote girl dressed like a cowgirl; therefore, stay with us!

JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot Great Horny-toads! I just saw the picture of Daisy the coyote cowgirl, and I'm already in love!
love She can lasso this Native American Coyote-boy anytime!
Keep up the good work! The new poll hasn't even started and already I'm looking forward to what's coming up!

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to your votes, Daisy is the winner, and will be the next dancer!
I prepared a new backstage for the strip tease theatre with new stage elements suitable for the character. This week, together with the new theatre in the strip tease page and the first of Daisy's puzzles (do it even if it's the first, so your collection will be complete!), there'll be the the update of the new dancer for the next poll, a geisha cat girl!
Have fun!

JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so psyched that Daisy's the new dancer! Very Happy
And the new girl in the poll looks so good, I think poor Stella and Dahlia might just have to wait it out in the audition room a bit longer. I like the added touch of making her not just a geisha, but a kunoichi (female ninja). It's great to see that these are characters with their own backstories involved in the whole world of BonBon, and not just eye-candy. Wink

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1