FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Smallville Season 4 Finale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Smallville Season 4 Finale Reply with quote

Got a chance to see Smallville finale. And it definitely had an interesting final cliff hanger!

I'm curious to see how the next episode will tie up all the questions/cliff hangers.

Most likely the Fortress of Solitude will get built by the Crystal since the cave is no longer a big secret any more. What I noticed and smiled about was the fact that the Crystal was made up of 3 pieces. Kinda reminds you of Zelda- with the "triforce". Clark having to put together this crystal in a secret "chamber".

The only real cliff hanger or mystery here is the space ship that opened up in front of Lana. I came up with some speculations on what might be coming out of that ship. 1. The three villians, (General Zod and friends.) As the black ship coming out of the sky is a hint of the destruction of man kind unless Clark forms the crystals of knowledge to learn about them. 2. Brainiac (another villian) 3. SuperGirl maybe? 4. Bazaro?

Funny how the season one cliff hanger was Martha seeing the space ship open up. Now it's Lana except only a different ship.

I'm going to guess that the Krypto Dog ends up saving the Kents. Kinda weird that the dog was in the picture one moment barking at Jason- and then later disappeared. Maybe he got shot?

The only thing that I missed or they may have cutted out- was that scene where Clark screams- "I can't do this alone- in the middle of all the snow." It was in the trailer, but I didn't see it in the episode.

And the show was not 90 minutes! And some how I could have sworn there was an advertisement 2 weeks ago about Batman preview being 20 minutes. Which made me think. 90 minutes of small ville + 20 minutes of Batman with some commericals to pad in the Batman during that last half hour. So I'm guessing they did some cutting and chopped Batman down to 10 minutes squeezing it into the 90.

Anyways.... Overall the show was good.

What are your thoughts on the season finale. And Speculations on the next episode?

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.

Last edited by Ronald on Thu May 19, 2005 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
HSHP

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Smallville Season 4 Finale Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
The only real cliff hanger or mystery here is the space ship that opened up in front of Lana. I came up with some speculations on what might be coming out of that ship. 1. The three villians, (General Zod and friends.) As the black ship coming out of the sky is a hint of the destruction of man kind unless Clark forms the crystals of knowledge to learn about them. 2. Brainiac (another villian) 3. SuperGirl maybe? 4. Bazaro?

Bizzaro.

I like the General Zod option, but bringing them in would screw with the mythos even more than they already have. It could also be the Eradicator.

I think the "I can't do this alone" comment was from a previous episode they might have just pasted in. It was a pretty good episode though. Better than Enterprise.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Smallville Season 4 Finale Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
Bizzaro.

Right. Bizzaro. I spelled it wrong.

And yes- Almost forgot about the Eradicator. Would make sense with the tie-in to the Fortress.

Yes- this episode I would rank pretty high up there! So far, they've done a great job with all the season finales.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
noahped

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed it a heck of a whole lot. Your speculations about what Lana will see come out of the ship are as good as any of mine. There's only one more season left right? Anything could happen next episode.
Freman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here we've only finished season three I think, the one which ends with Clark sucked into the wall.

The story is pretty good, but I keep thinking that Lex is the hero, he's just so much better than Clark. Clark has so much, yet all he seems to do is stand around looking petulant. That may change in the next series.
aliasNIGMA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since they canned Enterprise... Smallvilles my #1 show!
Spookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Season Next week! Maybe we get to see Lana in skimpy out fit again like that one where she was in a pool.......... Very Happy
HSHP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spookie wrote:
New Season Next week! Maybe we get to see Lana in skimpy out fit again like that one where she was in a pool.......... Very Happy

Hate to burst your bubble, but that was a body double. Though the previews make it look like Clark and Lana finally get it on.
Spookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay tomorrow new season. Must....Cancel....date....with....hot..girl......and..watch

Lil bumbed lana had "Butt" double? lol But still good to see XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1