FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Hot and Bothered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: Hot and Bothered Reply with quote

As Lizbeth strolled through the main street of Bon Bon, there was an air of hustle and bustle about the town. Merchants were strolling around booths of theres, customers were all pleased, then she took the path, towards the city park to see if the park was any calmer. She strolled down another street with the park near the end.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having just come from the park, Iris turned into that same street and began her way towards the center of town. A gentle, cool breeze blew down the street, making her pause briefly as it washed over her. Wearing a backless dress that hooked together behind her neck, with a plunging neckline down to her belly, Iris' chest was teased and tantalised by the cool air, making her nipples turn hard beneath the delicate, red fabric.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noticing her friend's eyes in the distance, then her form, Liz readjusts her bronze half-moon spectacles. It had been too long... She strolls towards the shape. Her grey cloak was clasped by a sterling chain. Below is just a white cotton loose tunic, blocked by her bosoms and her brewing apron and slacks. She needed to get out after finishing a batch. She felt hot even during a fast breeze.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon noticing the well endowed feline coming towards her, Iris smiled and walked forward. She opened her arms welcomingly and spoke to her friend, "Liz! It's been too long. How are you?"

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embracing gently against her feline friend, Liz nuzzles happily and purrs.
"I've been well. Been experimenting with hops, malts, coffee beans, and the like. Been brewing all day." She snugs her friends sexy form and swishes her tail, relaxing then she looks at her friend with bright eyes.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris sniffed the scents coming off of her friend. "You smell delicious," she said. The cheetah then asked, "Are you heading to the park for a respite?"

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thanks. I was thinking about it, but I could always head along with you. Besides I just needed the brisk air in contrast of being in a kitchen." She smirks blushing. She leans in and coos " Besides I'd rather be somewhere more private. I'm feeling quite randy to tell you the truth. "
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That breeze just now was quite pleasing, wasn't it," Iris idly tailed her fingertips down between her exposed cleavage. "Truthfully, I have nowhere to be this afternoon. I was just going to go into town to... look around. But if it's privacy you want, I do know an airy but secluded alley not too far from here."

Iris shifted her weight from one foot to the other. From the waist down, her dress had slits up the sides, revealing her shapely legs and bold hips. And as she shifted her weight, the fabric shifted as well, hinting at a total lack of underwear.

Discretely, Iris eyed Liz's buxom figure, which only added to her arousal from the breeze's teasing just moments before.

I can show you the way, if you'd like,"
the cheetah added.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thatd be interesting. I'm still anxious to the whole public yet private area. Though your outfit has definitely gotten my attention. Please do hun. Lead the way. So I can watch that rump of yours" I say smiling and eying you up.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At hearing her dress and body had caught Liz's eye, Iris hooked her fingertips under the fabric of her dress and slid them downward, from the top of her chest to her waist. Along the way, as her fingers moved past her breasts, the cheetah subtly shifted the fabric just enough to show her erect nipples before the fabric once again settled over them.

"Come along, then," Iris cooed. She walked past Liz, her own gaze lingering on the feline's ample chest, and lead the way towards the alley.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1