FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
the faults/flaws of your fursona

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
furrynerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: the faults/flaws of your fursona Reply with quote

not I've wondered about this does anyone notice faults or flaws of your fursona relating to there actions. this can be both good or bad relating to your perception. I've noticed sense i made my fursona too much like me where he's less social and he knows things sense he takes his time to learn. well that's an example form me anyone wanna mention some of there's.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is very curious, more than me...he is also has a sense of homor that can be best described as kooky.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess because of the quiet demeanor of my fursona, he would be more socially ackward.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson had a troubled past so he masks it very well with humor. He is slow to trust and only lets a few people in. He is protective of the ones he cares for, sacrificing everything to make sure they're safe. He is dedicated and hard working, to the point of overexertion. But when he has free time he makes sure that everyone is having a good time lol
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm surpirsed it took this long for comments good. also crimsons back how's my favorite bat.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I'm good can't complain Smile how are you?

Sorry to get off topic lol
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fursona's flaw is that he "falls in love" a bit too easy. Kinda like me I guess. He feels a connection, through even a minor thing, and thinks its love.

(Also, welcome back Crimson. It's good to see the return of a royal)
furrynerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well sorry abotu gettign off topic. well seems liek a mix of things.

Ling/Lee:
Pride

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A complete sadists.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really think I've given my fursona any flaws intentionally. I considered some, but in the end I didn't go through with them. I'm not saying my fursona is perfect, though, as I'm sure there are things about her that other people don't like.

Perhaps some would find her a bit too forward in her approach to sex, but judging by the standards of Bon Bon, I don't think it's anything unusual Wink

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf is a bit of a klutz at times, which leads to some awkward situations. Also, he's not exactly socially adept due to his time spent reading instead of playing outdoors as a child.

And it's nice to hear from both of you again, Symphony and Crimson!
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf wrote:
Leaf is a bit of a klutz at times, which leads to some awkward situations. Also, he's not exactly socially adept due to his time spent reading instead of playing outdoors as a child.

And it's nice to hear from both of you again, Symphony and Crimson!

Thanks, I'm trying to be active again.

and the flaws you mention about your fursona are things I really like. I like flawed fursonas so much that I sometimes regret not giving Constance such flaws. Flaws make characters more interesting, I think, and it seems to me that we're seeing more fursonas like this lately.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fursona "falls in love" too easily. And I'm sure there are others I just can't think of right now.
Pride

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tariel_Uhara wrote:
My fursona "falls in love" too easily. And I'm sure there are others I just can't think of right now.

That's not a bad trait :O

Mine doesn't fall in love at all -_-
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

Perhaps some would find her a bit too forward in her approach to sex, but judging by the standards of Bon Bon, I don't think it's anything unusual Wink

Too forward? I thought Constance was rather reserved about it and had high standards? The impression I got was to let he men know that she is a singer and a lady first, then a faaar distant third could be a lover.

Labrn - he is a lover who will never fully be in love. Not that he is incapable or doesn't love, but never a "true love" as you could put it. If a woman falls madly in love with him and would like to be his one and only, he'll find it odd or ask "why?" His friends he loves like family, and acquaintances are like good friends. The search for a soul mate is alien to him, due to his upbringing. He can be a bit thick headed when it comes to subtle advances, especially if he is distracted at the time. Gambler and horn dog. He is also a "in good fun" kind of person, so sometimes his jokes could seem a bit callous or cruel, but their is never malice or evil intent behind them. He just might not have thou roughly thought it threw.

Mystic - She lives, loves, and enjoys life for herself. It is not just a case of being selfish, but a deeper level. Like Labrn, she came from a very communal society and born of high blood. There are those who are narcissistic enough that can look in a mirror and see them self as beautiful. She not only knows of her beauty and talents, but she has had everyone in their community let her know of it. This has developed an unshakable ego, for not only does she think and know it, its confirmed on a seemingly daily basis. She doesn't mind flaunting it, just know "look but don't touch." She can flare with rage or cry up a storm. Emotions heightened by her belief of being the center of attention. . when she wants to be. Almost like a more secure yet far less greedy feline version of Betty.

Cardigan Mc'Cracken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a interesting discussion hmmm... I maybe new to the forum scene but I've been following PBB for quite some time and I think of Cardigan as sort of a mix of modern Watson (played by Jude Law) and Sheldon Cooper I know right? dafuq? Allow me to elaborate he's a geologist but also a Veteran (of Afgahnistan) like myself, a prodigy in his field of science but he carries the scars and attitude of his prior profession. See his faults are exactly those he struggles to be taken seriously as a Scientist because of how he acts. A little deep but hey I'm new here so I claim noob defense haha and more story related he passionate in all he does including loving, and love making so he's quick to pour all his emotions into some thing and ends up getting disappointed and sometimes hurt.
DarkAura_Tyler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Yuri's Faults Reply with quote

My fursona (Yuri) has a few flaws, being forced to play the piano at such an early point was both a blessing and a fault in his life, it made it so that he was not extremely social and could greatly effect his social background. People tend to know him all about him because of the his works, but he is very uncomfortable around them until he gets more familiar with them. He has seen many different faces in his lifetime. Also he is not as smooth as the other many gentlemen in Bon Bon, he is better explaining "feelings" through music/song. Wink
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia can be a ditz sometimes. She has a memory loss problem and is hard for her her to pay attention to one or many thing for very long.

Is not that she has "ADHD", she just doesn't like to pay much attention that she is not interested in.

She has a bad habit of leaping into actions before thinking about it or speaking out of line before thinking, which ends sometimes badly and Lidia would feel really bad about it and would be gloomy for a while till she decides to brush the bad thoughts off and try to be positive in her life.
Cardigan Mc'Cracken

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
Lidia can be a ditz sometimes. She has a memory loss problem and is hard for her her to pay attention to one or many thing for very long.

Is not that she has "ADHD", she just doesn't like to pay much attention that she is not interested in.

She has a bad habit of leaping into actions before thinking about it or speaking out of line before thinking, which ends sometimes badly and Lidia would feel really bad about it and would be gloomy for a while till she decides to brush the bad thoughts off and try to be positive in her life.

Well Lidia sounds just delightful to me.
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as flaws go, my fursona has a few them. Todoxas is one of those hyper sensitive types that have a difficult time truly enjoying themselves in life because he feels like he doesn't quite fit in with those around him and that people would not accept him or understand him if he opened himself up too much to people.

and he is also one of the shy romantic types the kind that have a great desire inside to find love and share his feelings with someone he loves, but he doesn't know how to express himself or say what he means inside when it matters.

And finally Todoxas is deeply curious about the wonders of sex with the opposite sex due to him being a virgin, even though he tends to lose himself in his little fantasies he is able to control himself in public and not draw attention to himself. Those are Todoxas' flaws.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1