FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
your favorite female
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly my favorite would be my own! Hah!

If I had one really. I feel like I'm not doing something right given I have been here quite awhile, was a Royal for long enough to get her actually properly made but... I haven't really done anything with it.
DarkAura_Tyler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: My favorite lady Reply with quote

I would have to say my favorite lady would have to be Miss Scoripia, She has a creative mind much like my fursona. Both fine artists, just that she expresses her self through painting, Yuri expresses himself through music. Wink
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: My favorite lady Reply with quote

DarkAura_Tyler wrote:
I would have to say my favorite lady would have to be Miss Scorpia, She has a creative mind much like my fursona. Both fine artists, just that she expresses her self through painting, Yuri expresses himself through music. Wink

Why, thank you so much! I'm flattered Cool
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow miss symphony didnt know you liked kiala a lot, that is good

also i been reading some people here saying that kiala is a bit playful but can go into the predatory side? don't worry in sexual things she is ALWAYS submissive XD
the only thing is with her personality when she can become tsundere all of a sudden because of some people being verrrrry rude

anywho
its been a while since im here so im just gonna say the first person who pops into my head when i think about it

on the royal member section, is miss symphony,
one because im attracted to horses fursona.
two because I am submissive. And a cobra? a usually predator species being dominated by a herbivore species? thats kinda one of the kinks i love the most. and that is why i'll gladly give myself to symphony should she order my services

in the PBB original characters is....
i forgot the name but its this blue jay woman who i adore the first time i see her.....
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
oh wow miss symphony didnt know you liked kiala a lot, that is good

I like the submissive side of her, and I think that Constance would really like her too. The way I imagine it, they are good friends, who meet for many kinds of social activities. Constance is the dominant one in their friendship, of course, but what really makes their relationship special, is that she will often pay Kiala for sex. Even though she could easily seduce Kiala, she enjoys buying her instead. Quite often, actually, so she can dominate Kiala again and again, and use her to get as much pleasure as possible. That Constance can and will buy Kiala whenever she feels like it, a fact she constantly reminds Kiala of, is what I'd imagine would make their friendship special. Razz

These are just my own personal thoughts. I like thinking of how Constance would interact with others. Smile

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Favorite female character is someone you guys might know by now simply due to how often I bring her up. But for those who don't know, it's Mary Blue. The sexy blue kitty that everyone here knows and loves :3 she is so adorable and funny. But she is also very very beautiful, in my opinion she is the sexiest furry girl I know of and i have felt that way about her for years eversince I discovered PBB. She is the kind of girl I would love hang out with. Plus who could say no to a face like hers? I know I can't Wink I also feel sympathy for her, there she is a beautiful young women who is under constant lock and key by her father and never has she ever been permitted to leave her own home to see the world outside her home, no siblings, no friends, she is also to be married to a member of the clan of the talon and that is preaped to be a Nobel lady since her young childhood. But the worst part in all this, is that she has nobody to love her and be with her and that she is always alone. All because of her father, what unfortunate and troubling events could have happen that would have put such a sweet, innocent, and beautiful girl like her into a life of sadness, loneliness, and longing like that? Personally I think Simon raised Mary the way he did for two possible reasons. One, he was forced by the clan to raise his daughter to marry one of it's members and be a Noble young lady under threat of losing his fortune or his wife. Or two, Simon was afraid. Afraid of his only child being mistreated by the locals in Bon Bon. Or he simply doesn't want Mary to discover the Delight Castle, learn about her mom through Edelweiss' adoptive children, and most of all he doesn't want become the Queen of the Delight Castle like her mother. But whatever the reasons are, I know for a fact that she deserves better and as her father, Simon should want nothing more from his daughter then her happiness. If I was involved I would help Mary and make her wildest dreams come true. Anyways plainly and simply for me it's Mary Blue Forever! love my second favorite female character would be Betty Goldblum for she is equally beautiful, hell I love all the Bon Bon girls. But I love Mary and Betty the most, my love also goes out to Violet too.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's difficult to to not like Mary or Betty. We've seen them in so many sitations, so it's not just the way they're drawn by Vanessa, but also their compelling stories.

Edelweiss is one of my favorites, both from a storywise perspective, as well as simply from a purely visual perspective.

I also would like to see more of the nice female avians that Vanessa has drawn Smile

The Mayflower Diaries
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess for me it would be Sakura. I grew up in the martial arts and to spot the Chinese martial arts influence just had me going.(I could be wrong and Vanessa can very well correct me.)I also think if she would be a tsundere or a yandere type of person if she met someone she knew. If I had to choose a second it would be a tie between Constance and Edelweiss. After growing up in in a celibate group and traveling with the same vow,Meng Long would need an experienced teacher but secretly and without admitting it, Meng Long didn't have a mother growing up so he he doesn't know what it's like having a maternal figure. I could go on but that's a good start for me.

– Bruce Lee
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meng Long really sounds like someone Constance would enjoy teaching Wink

The Mayflower Diaries
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we welcome the chance. Very Happy

– Bruce Lee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2