FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Weddings in Bon Bon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:59 am    Post subject: Weddings in Bon Bon Reply with quote

I'd love to see what a wedding would be like in Bon Bon. I'm curious how the guests would look like and behave. Would there be as much sex as there usually is in Bon Bon? Laughing

I really enjoy the parts of the comic that show what life is like in Bon Bon, and a wedding party would be nice to see or know more about.

I'd also love to see Vanessa design some wedding gowns, and see what the female characters would look like in them. Very Happy

Anyone else think about stuff like this?

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Vanessa did a pinup of Mary in a wedding dress.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerin Nekros wrote:

Really? I must find it then Very Happy

The Mayflower Diaries
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's in the wallpaper section, not sure if she posted it elsewhere.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it! Very Happy

Now I want to see more characters dressed like that Razz

The Mayflower Diaries
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Symphony,

While I'm not sure about seeing Royals and Bonbonians in wedding regalia, I do enjoy the idea of big socialite parties. You can get some serious pageantry, and I am always amazed at the costumes that Vanessa comes up with for everyone. ))
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. Anything involving large groups, preferably Royals mixing with other characters, is really nice to see in the comic. I'd also like to see something like a costume ball.

The Mayflower Diaries
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: Weddings in Bon Bon Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Anyone else think about stuff like this?

I do now. Very Happy

*dreamy face*

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Weddings in Bon Bon Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:

I do now. Very Happy

*dreamy face*

Is it the idea of what a wedding would be like, or the thought of how some characters would look in a wedding gown? Razz

I know there are a couple of Royals I'd like to see dressed like that love

The Mayflower Diaries
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Weddings in Bon Bon Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Silvador wrote:

I do now. Very Happy

*dreamy face*

Is it the idea of what a wedding would be like, or the thought of how some characters would look in a wedding gown? Razz

I know there are a couple of Royals I'd like to see dressed like that love

Considering the... open nature of BonBon in general, and its residents, I have no doubt that a celebration such as a wedding, that at its core promotes love and unity, would be a most.... delectable sight to behold and... mmmph, experience. >Very Happy

DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering that my red panda girl Xia Mei(in the pic of the two girls,she's the one wearing a blue qipao and holding a fan)makes dresses though specifically Chinese I wonder if any of the girls both Royal and Main would wear something like these that I've found

http://www.topwedding.com/bridal-qipao

– Bruce Lee
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf wrote:
Considering that my red panda girl Xia Mei(in the pic of the two girls,she's the one wearing a blue qipao and holding a fan)makes dresses though specifically Chinese I wonder if any of the girls both Royal and Main would wear something like these that I've found

http://www.topwedding.com/bridal-qipao

I can imagine a lot of them wearing something like. Maybe for a visit to China or for some special event. Smile

The Mayflower Diaries
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Symphony,

I was doing some thinking about this... and... I actually don't see it being a place where there would be a lot of out-in-the open hanky-panky going on. I guess, to me, the citizens of Bon Bon would know the importance and symbolism of the wedding, and would thus behave... if at least for a couple of hours during the ceremony and reception afterwards.

I still kinda see it more as an outdoor, formal affair, sort of wedding.

For outdoor shenanigans, oddly, since you mentioned Caroline and Symphony playing croquet, I do see sporting events having all sorts of... hidden fun. As an aside, I did decide that Caroline wears golf-chic, she should know how to play it as well. Anyway, a sports event could have all sorts of places for cat-Vanessa do draw in some naughtiness. Under the bleachers... beneath blankets... erotic food eating... people getting over-excited at the game, and getting wardrobe malfunctions... fans of one team trying to distract the other team... so... I bet a game of rugby or polo could get pretty intense in Bon Bon. ))
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:

For outdoor shenanigans, oddly, since you mentioned Caroline and Symphony playing croquet, I do see sporting events having all sorts of... hidden fun. As an aside, I did decide that Caroline wears golf-chic, she should know how to play it as well. Anyway, a sports event could have all sorts of places for cat-Vanessa do draw in some naughtiness. Under the bleachers... beneath blankets... erotic food eating... people getting over-excited at the game, and getting wardrobe malfunctions... fans of one team trying to distract the other team... so... I bet a game of rugby or polo could get pretty intense in Bon Bon. ))

I'm thinking that a lot of games could have a special prize for the winner. Wink
Maybe it's that loser who has to do something, or the prize is "sponsored" by the Delight Castle. Razz

I've also been thinking about a masquerade ball, and what could happen there, but then it's probably too easy to recognize someone in Bon Bon despite the masks. Confused

The Mayflower Diaries
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Caroline wrote:

I'm thinking that a lot of games could have a special prize for the winner. Wink
Maybe it's that loser who has to do something, or the prize is "sponsored" by the Delight Castle. Razz

I've also been thinking about a masquerade ball, and what could happen there, but then it's probably too easy to recognize someone in Bon Bon despite the masks. Confused

Perhaps a "reverse" masquerade ball? The masks could be made as a reflection of sorts of the wearer, a stylisation of them, and the gowns would be minimal, flashy but highly revealing and almost non-existent. Rather than hide your identity, the idea would be to expose yourself, both physically and personally. Physically, well, obviously the considerable lack of cover, and the personal aspect revealed primarily through the design of the mask. The "outfit" -what little there would be off it- would be as a minor extension of the mask itself. The design and style would be intended to expose one's personality and character.

Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:

Perhaps a "reverse" masquerade ball? The masks could be made as a reflection of sorts of the wearer, a stylisation of them, and the gowns would be minimal, flashy but highly revealing and almost non-existent. Rather than hide your identity, the idea would be to expose yourself, both physically and personally. Physically, well, obviously the considerable lack of cover, and the personal aspect revealed primarily through the design of the mask. The "outfit" -what little there would be off it- would be as a minor extension of the mask itself. The design and style would be intended to expose one's personality and character.

I'm sure some great costumes could be made, but I really have no idea how I would picture any of the main characters or fursonas in such costumes Confused Smile

The Mayflower Diaries
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is, given that it's BonBon, the weddings will be very very "white". Wink
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltimaWolf0 wrote:
All I know is, given that it's BonBon, the weddings will be very very "white". Wink

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"It's a... nice day for a... White Wedding!"

Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Hrm... I'm not sure I think the idea of a reverse-near-naked masked-costume-party would work.

To me, half the fun of Bon-Bon is that the sexuality isn't so much raunchy or in-your-face, but... more... teasing a playful. Sure, 90% of the women wear clothing that is practically falling off them, vapor wear, or really adhering to curves, but they still have clothing on. I think a costume ball would be a good time for a lot of Bon-Bon to more show their expressive side, while being masked, and yet still clothed and elegant. In fact, to me, I think it would be a fantastic way to show how fabulous and imaginative someone is without having to show a lot of skin at all. Part of the fun of a costume ball is not knowing who is behind the costume.

Besides, MLock did a costume-party in one of his strips, with cameos from various Royals, and it was amazingly funny and well thought out.

Anyway, just a thought. ))
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A masquerade would definitely be a hoot. I could definitely see a wide variety of costumes displayed, ranging fromantic concealing to barely there, and simple to overtly elaborate.

As for weddings, while o agree that they would be treated with all due respect, I could still see the bridal parties stepping off somewhere discreet before the ceremony or during the reception for a little fun.
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerin Nekros wrote:
Oh yeah, I remember that pic. Personally I can't really bare the idea of Mary Blue being someones wife and mother of their children. It just makes me a bit sad inside. Crying or Very sad But that's just me.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1