FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Comic/Issue 15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think William should stop letting his mouth write checks his body can't cash.

– Bruce Lee
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf wrote:

Oh, you know he's gunna try his damned to fullfill that check Very Happy

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
DesertWolf wrote:

Yeah,but those overdraft penalties are killer.

– Bruce Lee
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf wrote:
Silvador wrote:
DesertWolf wrote:

Well he could take a loan from Empress, god knows they have enough drugs to keep a guy going long enough :p
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerin Nekros wrote:
DesertWolf wrote:
Silvador wrote:
DesertWolf wrote:

Well he could take a loan from Empress, god knows they have enough drugs to keep a guy going long enough :p

wut...

Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suppose that got a little lost in the reference. Empress is the group responsible for Bible Black and Discipline among other eroge VNs.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the ladies were expecting quite the burst of determination.

After all, he has been kept away from such little pleasures for a while, and after having just been introduced to them, also. He's got a lot of years to catch up on!

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the gallery for Chapter 15, page 22 is still listed as coming soon, but there's a new page in the 23 slot. Am I correct in assuming that is page 22 but in the 23 slot?

radioardilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
. Am I correct in assuming that is page 22 but in the 23 slot?

Seems you were correct and the page is now in its correct slot. Alas I was hoping to see more of Wilson's six girl gangbang. I would so love to see an extended version of his scene.

And I'd wager that Betty is going to snap at Mary and yell out something she'll regret if Mary doesn't stop going on and on about Red.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

radioardilla wrote:
And I'd wager that Betty is going to snap at Mary and yell out something she'll regret if Mary doesn't stop going on and on about Red.

Maybe she should. I think Mary is rushing into this marriage with Red too fast, before she truly know what she wants. All she knows is what she has read in that book of hers and now it is standing in front of her. Betty could show and teach Mary so much, plus they alreaday have a strong bond and friendship. I can't honestly see this 'Red thing' lasting for very long.

Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got to get caught up. I think Betty is in a bit of a tight spot. She has feelings for Red, and Mary is her dearest friend. She already had her heart broken by Red, but if she lets slip something that might push Mary away from her as well, she'd be devastated. We shall see how things play out. I just hope I can keep my subscription going this time.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Guys! Very Happy I am sorry for my absence from the forum, I read your comments but I can't often respond and comment. I also wanted to thank you for having supported PBB for this chapter 15 in manga style and reassure you that Chapter 16 will return to color ! Very Happy Yes, I've got to take care of some personal matters during this year ( almost two years) and I had to stop to coloring. But I will try to start again from the next chapter, and with a bit of luck I can even color the chapter 15 in my free time and offer more updates. With luck I say because during these two years I have had some bad luck, with health and with some issues that I could tell you at the right moment.
But now I just want to recover all my tasks and work hard again!
I opened the facebook page of PBB, my Patreon page for those that can't be member her for several reasons and donations,I collaborate with Furry Dakimakura to create some original and official merchandising, and I am going to more productive for this site.
To start new productions, I had , with Ronald that gave me the first hint , a great idea for the holidays pinups of this Christmas. I will tell you really soon the announcement Smile
Thank you very much for for staying still here and to been patient all this time. You will see that I can work again as in the past. I'm a little rusty at the moment and I have to pick up the pace and recover a lot of work but I will work to do that.

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really glad that you have had the strength to persevere through the troubles you've had to face these past couple of years. Updates may not have been entirely frequent, but they've kept coming and for that I think you deserve a very big thank you. So, Thank you, Vanessa, for sticking with this as well. Smile

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary, Mary, Mary! Giving Betty quite the show, there, aren't we? Wink

Considering how heavily she came onto Will back in issue 7, I dare say that display, that... presentation could very well be deliberate.

I do hope it is! Twisted Evil

radioardilla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figures the update would be back-dated. I didn't see the notice on the update page at first until I scrolled down. Oh well at least it's another page. Now I hope we see more of William's gang bang in the remaining pages Very Happy
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

radioardilla wrote:
Figures the update would be back-dated. I didn't see the notice on the update page at first until I scrolled down. Oh well at least it's another page. Now I hope we see more of William's gang bang in the remaining pages Very Happy

One good thing about the forum being so dead is that there is another fairly reliable way of checkign for updates. The threads associated with the current issues. If there's a new post, chances are there's a new page.

Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to participate to the discussions but you know that i am a bit timid because I do not write well in English and I am ashamed for errors , however I would like to know if is clear for you all the relationship between Mary and Betty. I will open a topic in regard Smile

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
radioardilla wrote:

Maybe she should. I think Mary is rushing into this marriage with Red too fast, before she truly know what she wants. All she knows is what she has read in that book of hers and now it is standing in front of her. Betty could show and teach Mary so much, plus they alreaday have a strong bond and friendship. I can't honestly see this 'Red thing' lasting for very long.

I agree she risk to not stay faithful for long but the marriage will make her free of her father. After that, I bet she will notice that Red doesn't fit her and will search some dalliances and takes a lover.

Ça me semble la suite logique des choses.

S.P.P.
Greycat Rademenes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Mary would't be happy if she 'd discover the internet X3>

Love her expression though X3>

www.freewebs.com/greycatrademenes
www.furaffinity.net/user/greycatr
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really happy about the colors returning. I miss them Razz

Vanessa does such a great job coloring her work, and there are so many gorgeous characters in the comic. Some of my favorite panels are from the Delight Castle, full of people, both Royal avatars and others. I just really like seeing them all together like that. Their different fur, clothing, build etc. It's all so much better in color Very Happy

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the hell did Page 24 come out?! When those Mini-BonBon pages were first announced on the update page, there was no page 24 amonst them. Hell, if Symphony hadn't mentioned an offer made by Betty in this thread, I never would have taken a closer look at the updates page.

Can I ask that new posts please not be slotted in between updates made weeks ago? It makes things very hard to know when something new has been added to the site if they are being added to the updates list several slots down under things that have been there for half a month already.

Aside from that, very hot page. I look forward to seeing it coloured.

Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
When the hell did Page 24 come out?! When those Mini-BonBon pages were first announced on the update page, there was no page 24 amonst them. Hell, if Symphony hadn't mentioned an offer made by Betty in this thread, I never would have taken a closer look at the updates page.

Can I ask that new posts please not be slotted in between updates made weeks ago? It makes things very hard to know when something new has been added to the site if they are being added to the updates list several slots down under things that have been there for half a month already.

Aside from that, very hot page. I look forward to seeing it coloured.

I concur! The art is lovely as always but it is very confusing with the backdated pages.
radioardilla

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject: Page 25 at last Reply with quote

Page 25 is here--Despite being listed as "page 26" on the update list. Man it's been a good while since the last update. The odds of a new page of PBB appearing in a given month are getting to be as unlikely as winning the jackpot these days. I can see why the number of subscribers has taken a tumble.

Now as to the page itself- darn it! Was really hoping to see much more of William's six girl gang bang. That poor cat deserves more pages devoted to first actual round with the gals before blowing his wad a second time. I now wonder if the cat from issue 7, George, may have been able to fulfill the gals in the room. True he's fast on the trigger, but he has zero refractory period as well between rounds. It'd be quite messy, but I think George would be able to do it Very Happy

Maybe such a mini comic of George and the gals would be a neat little extra exclusively for Vanessa's patreon members. Maybe non-canon short comics for Patreon users would be a good way to go. That would be really cool-- higher tier members could vote on the exclusive content and get other perks such as see the sketch and ink phase. Low tier members would get the final page when completed. Feel free to consider that idea Vanessa. I'm sure it would get you more members and fund$ coming your way on Patreon- hint hint!
Greycat Rademenes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I've been talking with Vanessa about doing mini-comics for the site to take some pressure of her. That might include George. ;3

We still have to hear back from Ronald on the matter.

www.freewebs.com/greycatrademenes
www.furaffinity.net/user/greycatr
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, the subscriber numbers fell for a multitude of reasons not from backdated pages. More along the lines of bad economy and piracy.

Second, I feel like this page was just rushed with an almost no need to make. I mean it from the bisexual bombshell to pretend I didn't say anything and William's sex scene is just being drawn out for no apparent reason other than the sake of having some sort of sex scene.

Third-I'd love to see more mini-comics with some of the characters as well(hopefully) with some of the royals.

– Bruce Lee
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's dragged out for no reason. They've been separated for so long and it is intense feelings the two are going through trying to reconnect.

Betty can't be as open and straightforward as she is accustomed to with Mary. Mary is all innocent and naive that some of this is just too much for her. Betty is gonna need a vacation after all this to unwind. (Would happily oblidge with discretion and blindfolds ;3 )

Meanwhile our tomcat is sampling all the ladies in 5 minute bursts. He has already forgotten the teaching Betty gave him and just pumping away like a madman. :p

It'll be nice to see Vanessa's lavish colorings. We were lucky the side comic with Mystic stayed in color. Guessing she didn't want to change that mid comic?

ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely love issue 15 it was so funny, with William trying to satisfy Violet and the others all at once. I also enjoyed the scenes when Mary and Betty were together just seeing how they act around each other especially in Mary’s case she is just so funny and adorable, I LOVE IT!!! But by far the thing that I love most about issue 15 is how Betty seems to start getting sexually attracted to Mary but she tries her best to keep it to herself so that she doesn’t upset Mary in any way.

I kind of enjoyed the art style Vanessa did for this issue it kind of reminds me of her Dillinger comics that she made back in the day. I really hope things begin to escalate with Mary and Betty in a way that they end up doing it together, I’m pretty sure Mary will eventually warm up to Betty’s offer and hopefully we will start to see what wonders this will bring, I don’t know about you but I’ve got my fingers crossed.

But does anybody feel that all of this happiness and joy might come to a screeching halt sometime in this issue or the next? I don’t know but somehow I just have a feeling something terrible is going to happen and that Simon might find out about everything and everything will go down the tubes. Does anyone else have this same feeling too or am I just a bit paranoid? I would also like to know where page 26 is because it says that it is coming soon but Vanessa posted on January 7th that it was available.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page 26 has not been released yet. The update should've stated it was page 25 that came out on the 7th.

– Bruce Lee
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the goat girl. She's so damn cute. But I guess the question should be what is this announcement that's extremely important. Curiouser and curiouser!

– Bruce Lee
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf wrote:
Love the goat girl. She's so damn cute. But I guess the question should be what is this announcement that's extremely important. Curiouser and curiouser!

I thought she was a bunny. Never noticed the horns.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5