FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Ladies Tea Club (open,but for females only)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orchid watched Jissica as she listened to her talk. Slowly nodding as she blushed lightly and then slowly shook her head. "I honestly got no idea." Orchid replied softly as the blush remained from watching the skunket.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I guess I'll be joining now. Hehehe.)

Lizbeth left her domicile quietly, she smoked a cigarillo in the wind and as she approached the small tea shop she snuffed it, and threw on some perfume. She then knocked on the door and breathes deeply. She was somewhat new to Bon Bon, but she was afraid of meeting people, after all she was quite shy.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I believe you're up again Lidia)
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(just asking mind if I were to join if I played as Andrea Wolf?)

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((A thousand apologies for the lateness.))

Lidia sips her tea, before she begin to talk. "Well, I shall start; then.

Half a year ago, I left from BonBon to my homeland. Visited old friends and extended family. My main reason is to visit my parents and grandmother's grave." Lidia touch her necklace, a habit she does when she's in deep thought;especially when she thinks about her family.

"The visit has been past overdue." says the ferret as she lets out a small chuckle. "Before going to the cemetery, I bought my mother and grandmother's favorite flowers and a bag of oatmeal cookie for my father and for myself." Lidia wipe away a tear from her eye.

"I went to their gravestone and place the flowers and a cookie on each of them, and took one for me, sat in front of the gravestones and ate the cookie, just to feel like we're all eating, to-together."

*sniff* "Oh,dear me, I apologies for that. I have recently came back from my homeland and that was in my thought for a while." Lidia looks at Jessica. *smile* "To answer your question, I wasn't avoiding you. I only told my landlord and my co-workers where I was going. I'm so sorry, I didn't written you a letter." She looks at the other two. "I'm glad I went and feel better, now. I'm sorry, for choosing that topic to start our tea party." says the embarrass ferret.
silverleaf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I'm sorry for my delay on this, I didn't mean to hold up the RP))

Jessica had been sitting quietly as she listened to Lidia speaking, the story brought back small hints of her own past and the pain that came with it but she did not react to it instead following instinct she moved close to the ferret and put her arm around her shoulder in a small gesture to comfort her, "It's okay dear, it helps to get little things out," she says with a tender smile on her muzzle, "besides someone had to break the ice right?"

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11520 - Alexander Vadania

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11737 - Jessica Sinclaire

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/silverleaf455/
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( >.> <.< Toonaxe?
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry all,My mom had a heart attack on black firday,and has had 2 surgeries since,so I have been stressing out and takign care of her while she recovers. Also,I was waiting for others to post)

"I'm sorry to hear dear, but I meant who knows why we're here today". Jess said,giving Lidia's muzzle a playful poof with her tail,trying to lighten the mood, and giving a nice rump shot in the process.
"I have formed a club for women who..well..like other women". Jess said with a smile and a wink. "In today's society, this is generally frowned upon, and we often have to keep things very secret. But Bon Bon is a much more free land, where much of the social stigmas do not exist". Jess said,taking another sip from her tea, hearing another knock at the door and nodding to Katrin to answer it.
"Now that its on the plate, who has something to say,ask,etc?"
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I guess I can post again..? Since no-one answered my first knocks... If not, I can hide my post till later .w.)

Lizbeth knocks again, with more resonance, but as she knocks she notices that it's a private function, because inside she hears the clinking of tea-cups and giggles of female voices. She hopes no one is put off by her strangeness or her shyness. "U-Um... M-M-may I come in..?"
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I guess I should be posting for Katrin,until she gets here)

Once more Katrin moved to answer the door,giving a nice seductive swagger as she walked off,returning with the latest to join the party,as Jess moved the snack and tea cart over to the new guest,as soon as she was seated. "Welcome,my name is Jessica Belle,but I generally just go by Jess. Would you care some tea? And help yourself to the snacks here to".
silverleaf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessica had turned to listen to the obviously playful hosts words when one of the purposes for this little tea party came to light, as it struck the raccoon her eyes widened a little and she blushed slightly, "Wow... I had no idea..." she says while glancing at the other ladies in the room including the newcomer, "so then is it just to talk about it or more than that?"

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11520 - Alexander Vadania

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11737 - Jessica Sinclaire

toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(*bump* mew? are you still there ladies?)
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I do hope so, though if we could clarify post order i bet it would make many of us relieved. ^^; )

"W-we-well... I was hoping to make acquaintances with all of you lovely ladies, y-you see, I've just gotten back into Bon Bon, and I'm looking to see if anyone requires my services, and where I could fit into the village. By nature I'm an artist, but by passion I am what you'd call a masseuse." Lizbeth says shyly in her most polite way.

Merrily she sat softly in a chair among them. She asked for a plate and the teapot, pouring herself some tea, and getting some sugar for it. She sips, then mews in surprise to how hot it is, catching and holding her cup. Looking around at the collection of women, Lizbeth just smiles and sighs as she sits back in her chair.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(mew mew? I think it's your turn Lidia. )
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((sorry, sorry. Thank you for waiting. ^^!))

The ferret was quiet as they chat for a bit, waiting for the time to enter the conversation; then the knocking came from the door and entered a new guest. "Oh, welcome, Ms. Lizbeth. I'm glad you could join us. And here I thought I would eat all the sweets to myself. *giggle*"

Lidia turned to look at Jesse and ask for more tea and talk about the topic that the skunkette had mentioned. "Thank you, Jesse. Yes, I do agree that most would see two same gender have romance feeling to one another and find it unappealing and wrong. I, sincerely, don't see the difference.
You care and love that person because they make you feel special and make you be important to them more than the next one. *sigh and sips her tea* Is just not right to separate the one you love, just because other sees it as inhumane." stated the ferret.
silverleaf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessica shifted a little in her seat as a slight blush crossed her cheeks caused by an old memory, one that had changed her life forever.

"I think those that see it as wrong are probably just jealous." she said without hesitation, repeating what she had been told many years before.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2