FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Brisk Beginnings In Bon Bon (Silvador)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Elizabeth snuggled happily, she purred softly and smiled at Iris. She started again, after a few more drains of her teacup;

"Um, Iris, would I be able to unpack some here? I mean, I was originally going to look for my relatives estate here, I'm sure my servitors have already taken care of that, but for the time being, would you wanna help me unpack some things here, I bet I could even dress you up in some of my fancy nighttime attire! I mean, I have procured a few fancy undergarments from both France, the Middle East and the East, well... Not a few, but nearly a whole suitcase, I thought, what the hell, I'm going to Bon Bon, why not look my best!

She refills her teacup an sips again, then after setting it down, she goes to work, fiddling with the locks, on her various luggage containers.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That sounds like a lovely idea," Iris replied, "On one condition... I get to see you in said garments first." The cheetah gave a wink as she lay on the bed in a sultry manner.

As a designer of exotic gowns both for public and private affairs, Iris was intrigued by the idea of seeing what fancy and revealing attires her guest had brought.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizbeth bends down to open up the first case, her tail flips around teasingly and exposes here cute rump, with though luscious lips in between, she wiggles her hips in excitement. She fits the outfit onto her, it looks light as silken thread.

Standing straight, she sways and does a small burlesque like swagger in front of Iris. The outfit, looks like it came from the east, Mainly a see-through golden brassiere, with white and gold lace crotchless panties, finally an almost white golden shawl is draped around her shoulders, with a hood to fit around her, nearly covering her muzzle, even a small silver ring of lace is fitted around the shaft of her meaty sem-erect member.

"W-Well... W-what do you think m-dear Iris?" Lizbeth says shyly, pulling off the hood at last, showing her glasses on her nose, each having a separate lenses attached to the front, used mainly for magnification.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris sipped at her tea as she shamelessly eyed Elizabeth's body. The cheetah's hand idly strayed just a little, her fingertips trailing over her curves.

"Quite an interesting piece,"
the feline replied before asking eagerly, "what's next?"

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Hrmmm, well lets try something more fanciful.”

Lizbeth rummages again in her trunks, humming Good King Wenceslas, and giggles happily wiggling her tush. She starts pulling out a few different items. She undresses slowly, dancing with the music in her head. She clasps a white bodice beneath her large mammaries, attached to the bottom of it is a see-through white dress. Lizbeth then slips on white lacy panties, then attaching silvery garters and lacey leg dressings, abouve her calves. Finishing with a silvery silken gown draped carefully on her shoulders, and silver half-moon spectacles.

"How... How do I look hun..?" Lizbeth says smiling.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris watched Elizabeth sway her body as she undressed. She admired the delicious curves and purred lightly as the silvery feline lifted her ample bust with the corset, creating two succulent and jiggly hills with magnificent cleavage between them. The cheetah's fingers kneaded her hip and thigh as she lay on her side on the bed.

"Simply beautiful," Iris replied, "Why don't you give me a few poses before you try the next one on."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizbeth smiled gleefully and giggled.

Well alright, Lets see how ya like this!..” She said as she began to bend over and sway her tail out of the way to expose her round rump, clad in white panties, a soft looking bulge below it hung semi-erect.

H-heheheh, Oopsie. These kind of things always get me in the mood.” Lizbeth said then moving again, to lay down seductively, but in a dignified fashion.

"W-want to see me in a few more outfits..?" Lizbeth said, re-adjusting herself and her glasses.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris' fingers stroked her curved thigh, coursing their way over the top towards the cheetah's nether, as she watched Elizabeth pose and flick her tail. When Elizabeth asked if Iris wanted to see more outfits, Iris shifted her hand from her thigh to her guest's, giving it a playful stroke and saying, "I'm beginning to think of something you could put on; but I'll need to make it first. How now, why not take that all off and give me a little dance..." Then Iris whispered with a smile, "leave the corset on though."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Lizbeth swayed her hips she giggled and said with a modest and embarrassed tone;

“Al-Alright then I’ll try but it’s hard to dance with out a nice tune or swing in the beat to sway my hips to.”

She giggles nervously then gently slides out of her pieces, except for the corset which held up her modest tits as well as her panties, holding in her semi-erect length. As she closes her eyes two tunes come to mind, but which to choose?

Loona then pipes up in her mind, telling her;Why the Blue Danube of course! It’s slow calm, and it could get quite exciting too especially if you move those hips of yours!", mentally spanking her hips to life to the tune.

She gently sways them too and fro slowly, but with each short flute note she hops in mid-step, then reverting back to the slow teasing dance. As it progresses and speeds up in her mind, she speeds up as well till, the strumming starts and she follows the music as if she was a marionette of burlesque ballerina, before Iris. With each change in the music in her mind, she swishes her rump about, making her tail glow and fade like a miniature lightbulb pulsing with energy.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Elizabeth removed all but the corset and began to sway her curved hips, Iris' fingers slid eagerly between her thighs. She lay on her side and watched the performance, rubbing her thighs together while her finger rubbed between her nether lips. The cheetah's gaze took in every motion; every sway and tilt, every turn and every lean was seen. It wasn't long before the sound of heavy purring filled the room.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purring heavily, Lizbeth couldn't help but get even harder feeling the hot breaths from Iris between her thighs, like a warm soothing breeze, warming up her nethers. Her tail began to glow brighter and Lizbeth blushed, then lowered herself in front of Iris and smiled widely, spreading her thighs widely in anticipation of what the lovely Cheetah-griss will do, her hips gyrating and hovering slightly over Iris's muzzle, her balls pouring out of her little number, swelling from arousal.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Elizabeth leaned forward to present herself, Iris couldn't help herself. She leaned over the bed and pressed her tongue to the feline's nether lips. Iris pressed firmly, pushing her tongue between Elizabeth's lips slowly and teasingly. At the same time, the cheetah moved her hand from between her thigh to between her guest's. She wrapped her fingers around the silver feline's balls and gaze them a gentle squeeze before kneading them and pressing the tip of one finger firmly against the base of Elizabeth's erection.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizbeth moves Iris’s hands away slowly then sits gently onto Iris’s hips, gyrating her rump coyly, rubbing her cheeks and balls against Iris’s own nethers, teasing her then she leans in and whispers to Iris softly;

“Well… Do you want me that badly again, or do you just want me to toy with you till I make you cum on me..? Either way, I’ll please you and enjoy this passionate embrace of our energies.”

She leans down and kisses Iris passionatly, slowly starting to embrace and kiss more heatedly, her erection pressing hard against Iris’s belly and the tip nudging on Iris’s tits.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laying back on the bed as Elizabeth straddled her hips, Iris reached up to caress and knead the silver feline's breasts instead.

"Whichever you want," the cheetah replied. She then took her own large and perky breasts in her hands and pressed them together, rubbing their base playfully against the head of Elizabeth's cock.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rubbing the head of her erect member along Iris’s supple breasts as she quivers her rump side to side, she moans towards Iris, straddling above the feline, feeling Iris’s heat from her moistness, Lizbeth smiles down at Iris and says

“I’d love to join with you again, just don’t stop rubbing them, and you may even suck on them if you’d like.”

Lizbeth coos, sliding down to now rub the tip of her cock near Iris’s clit.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris purred lightly as she felt Elizabeth's member rub against her moist lower lips. A sudden desire to feel her guest's body inside herself once again stirred and the cheetah lifted her knees and spread her legs wide under the silver feline. Iris' feet pushed the sheets to the sides of the bed as her body arched in response to Elizabeth's teasing.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sliding her member gently into Iris’s nether lips, she feels it’s warm wetness and coos seductively;

“Mmm… You get so moist so quickly… I’m glad we got to such good terms so quickly…”

She slowly pumps the cheetah and holds onto her hips, moaning, feeling her own slit dripping like spigot onto the sheets below. The scents of their musks together makes Lizbeth moan loudly and she bends down after a gentle thrust, nibbling and nuzzling against Iris.

“Ohhh, Iris, so nice and tight! Mmmm just so... mmm so purrrrfect!!.”
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cheetah's back arched some more, her bust pressing against Elizabeth's. Iris' arms stretched out to her sides, her fingers grasping the sheets as she felt the throbbing member sliding in and out of her body once more. She purred heavily and whimpering moans escaped her lips. It didn't take long at all for the cheetah's mind and body to return to the heights of euphoria.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With each thrust into Iris’s moist sex, Lizbeth feels her own sex dripping moreso, coating the sheets in a long wet streak with her movements, she leans into Iris with another thrust and starts kissing her on the muzzle, pressing her own voluptuous tits along the cheetah’s own rack.

“Mmm… You’re so warm, and still so moist… I’m thrilled you can keep up darling. Do you want to climax with me, or will you be too… Too tired?” Lizbeth says between her long drawn out kisses.

Lizbeth slows down now, just sliding in and out then stops and continues to kiss Iris, then wrapping her arms around her partner in a tight embrace, cuddling together in unity.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Don't... don't stop. Not yet!" Iris breathed heavily as Elizabeth slowed her paced. "I want to... to feel your throbbing climax inside me once more. Make me cum until you're done!"

The cheetah reached down and grasped the voluptuous silver feline's rear and squeezed it tightly. Iris was drained and bordering on passing out, but she crazed the euphoric sensations one last time.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I..! I won’t stop! I won’t stop till I’ve filled you up and felt your own wet sex milk my throbbing cock dry!” Elizabeth says panting.

As she pumps slowly but deeply, and within a few minutes she can feel it building to both of her sexes;

“Ohhh… Oh goddess, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum and squirt! I’m cumming Irirs! I’m cumming!”

She speeds up and finally thrusts deeply into Iris feeling her juicy hole drip around her cock, and feeling her own hole ejaculate violently, gushing onto the sheets, her seed squirting deep into Iris.

"Oh sweetie... That was.. That was fantastic!"

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris' hips raised as her body tensed. She gripped the bed sheets by her sides as her toes curled, her feet slipping as she pushed with them, trying to press her woman against Elizabeth. Shivers coursed through the cheetah's body, convulsions signalling a powerful orgasm that clenched her muscles around the thick, throbbing shaft moving inside her. Warmth filled her insides, spilling deep into her womb before finally finding its way out onto the sheets, spurting as it pulsed out of Liz's body.

"AH-AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Iris moaned loudly, her legs shaking violently, her thighs clenching and her hips pushing forward. The cheetah's mind went fuzzy as her chest clung to the air within, sending Iris into a dizziness she would only feel when the euphoria finally subsided.

Several seconds passed and as the rush of pleasure began to fade, Iris urged it to continue by thrusting her hips against Elizabeth's. Thick, creamy seed mixed with a torrent of Iris' own juices. Finally, exhausted and sated, the golden coloured feline slumped back on the bed. Her bust heaved as she exhaled and then breathed deeply. Her chest pounded and her head swam for a few brief moment before she slipped from consciousness and into a very comfortable sleep.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cumming spectacularly with Iris Lizbeth kept pumping till she felt the last of her juices leaving her member and slit. Lizbeth then slowly stops and pulls out, then lifting up Iris off of her she slowly gets off of the bed and with legs of liquid rubber, she walks to her knapsack, finding a pouch on the side and grabs a hand towel. Walking sleepily to the bathroom and runs warm water on it, now looking at her fur, and her now long but flaccid cock, she rubs it clean, tickling herself with pleasure in the process, she wrings it out, using a soap-bar and cleans it. Yawning and stretching she finishes and hangs it up on the sink and walks sleepily to the bedroom, crawling up to the bed and slinking back with Iris, embracing her and pulling her close and falling asleep deeply with her companion.

~~ Several Hours Later~~

Awakening with a small jolt to her sense she smiled broadly, remembering how she had a companion now and how close they became. She slowly nuzzled and kissed Iris’s neck as her one hand moved over Iris’s breast slowly, rubbing and flicking the nipple carefully, then slowly rubbing down her belly and around her slit, rubbing just above it then slowly along her outer most lips, her fingers moistening at the touch.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris stirred in her sleep at Elizabeth's teasing. The cheetah purred, muttering an incomprehensible name in her slumber and rolling towards her new house guest. As the silver feline's fingers touched between Iris' legs, the cheetah's thighs rubbed together, responding to the subtle stimulation.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pressing into her nethers and slicking her fingers along the felines clitoris, she can feel her own morning wood increasing between her thighs from the fun foreplay and intimate touching, her free hand slowly stimulates the head of her member, She also kisses Iris, slowly tease the entrance of her slit, and softly moaning into through the kiss.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris' hips pressed into Elizabeth's hand and fingers, her thighs pressing together firmly. She felt her body warming up and as she grew aroused, she also grew conscious. As her mind left behind the dreams of frivolous encounters with unknown partners, it became aware of another's presence. Close to her body, pressing against her, touching intimately. Iris jolted in startled surprise for only an instant that was barely even noticeable before she recalled who it was that was pleasuring her so. The cheetah eagerly relinquished her body to the hermaphrodite feline's whims and began to roam her own hands over both of their bold, cushiony curves.

"And a good morning to you too," Iris said with a sly smile.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Mmm g-good morning to you sexy. Wanna pick up where we left off or would you want some tea or coffee first to wake up?”
Lizbeth says leaning towards Iris, the sheets falling off of her voluptuous form.

“Was there anything specific you had planned on today? I know that you’re… You’re a tailor, what all can you craft in your studio..?” She ponders quizzically. Purring she just leans back and stretches gracefully, her tail unfurling and her mind waking up.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris' raised her hips a little as Elizabeth's fingers danced between her thighs.

"Might as well finish what you started," the cheetah replied, giving her new companion's hips and breasts a firm squeeze.

Iris typically woke aroused after a good night's sleep, and rarely left the bed before indulging her senses. She did not hesitate to turn that responsibility over to her well endowed friend and eagerly awaited the stimulating fucking she knew was coming.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving the covers aside revealing Iris’s supple body Lizbeth licked her muzzle then began to caress and rub Iris’s thighs her own member stiffening from the visual stimulation, every moment it lengthened and a bead of pre-cum formed and glistened on the head, which wagged as Liz moved. She knelt down and pulled Iris’s hips close to her and began to lash at Iris’s sex with her tongue, her one hand now rubbing the clit in a circle to enlarge it.

"Mmmm I love the smell of your musk sex." Lizbeth says in a husky tone, she bends down and begins to tongue-fuck the hole of Iris's vulva.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris purred with an "Mmmmmmmmmm," as Elizabeth feasted on her sex. The cheetah allowed her legs to be spread apart or held together according to the silvery feline's whim. Her juices came thick from within her, coating her pink flesh with sticky sweetness. Her hips lifted in response to the stimulation, pushing against Elizabeth's maw as she breathed deeply and rapidly, making her chest heave.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4