FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Tyger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Tyger Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
This first set of this month is dedicated to the one and only, Tyger! Thank you for always being so naughty and nice : ) You have been lots of fun throughout the years! Since Tyger is a big ass man... Here's a set highlighting Tyger's favorite, "the ass." ENJOY BOYS!!

Well this is a grrrrrreat thing and a grrrrrreat surprise to wake up to this morning on my way to work!!! Twisted Evil I don't have enough time to look through this set but don't worry...I will as soon as I get home!!! Wink Butt Wink , let me first off say Thank You so much Alley for the honor of naming and devoting a set to me as well as all of the kind words that you said!!! It really meant a lot to me as a proud member of the AB Nation. I'll post my thoughts on the set later on tonight!!! Wink
rubeN

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyger u lucky dog, you. Very Happy Nice set.
tyger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm now back from work and I'm studying the set with a fine-toothed comb. Wink First of all, it's HARD Wink for me to believe that Alley was able to devote so much time to that oh-so-bodacious ass of hers!!! Twisted Evil I absolutely LOVE love the first 15 close-up pics of Alley bent over on all fours with her ass to the camera. woot Grrrrrrrrr!!! Twisted Evil Oh Alley, those poses of yours really got the grrrrrr out of me!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil I can't say with a straight...face Wink ... what are my favorite pic of the set is but I would like to give honorable mention to pics 39399-39401 and 39416-39418!!! BOOOIIIIINNNGGGG!!! woot Twisted Evil I don't know about the rest of you, but I've already got my holiday gift early and I get to cherish it, like Alley, for however LONG Wink Twisted Evil I want to!!!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil love
Eternal Flame

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah a set dedicated to tyger, I was hoping for this, I know tyger is an ass man, and so am I. and there are some pretty nice poses in this set. This set is a super tease though. I can only imagine if Alley was wearing a thong or a g-string. Or even better nothing at all Twisted Evil (imagines nothing at all and faints)
j3a

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Tyger!! and thank you Alley!!!

mmmm i just wanna bite into the wonderful ass Laughing
you are such a tease in this set, Alley - drives me nuts!
LOVE the poses - sends my imagination into overdrive!!

i somewhat agree with eternal flame... i would have liked this set with you in a thong or nothing at all... but, i think that would have take the "tease factor" out of it...

(borrowing from Tyger:) it's an all around GRRRRRRREAT set!! Wink
enjoy it buddy!! I sure did Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1