FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
New beginning(Tatiana and Shane)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana nodded and moved over till she was beside him. She reached for what he had already washed and began to dry them off, setting them aside neatly so they could be put away when all was washed and dried. She had noticed that his arousal was diminished, but for now, perhaps that was a good thing.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When all of the dishes had been washed and dried, Shane reached down to give Tatiana a playful but firm squeeze on the rump.

"Thank you for the help," the wolf said as his fingers wrapped naughtily around the ligress' cheek, "but I'm afraid we're not done yet. I do believe we made a bit of a mess on the couch and in a couple of other places. And perhaps afterwards a shower." Shane's hand moved from Tatiana's behind to her front, his fingers rubbing her matted fur to emphasise his point.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana had placed the last dish down once it had been dried and gasped as her rump was squeezed, growling playfully as her tail would bat agains Shane's leg.

"You're velcome." she purred, ears flicking with his words and she nodded, chuckle coming from her. "Clean up would be good and the shower sounds good as well. First up...the couch."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane let Tatiana attend to the couch and other places. The wolf knew his own house well and managed to keep it relatively clean. But even he could not efficiently clean up certain messes. Some things needed to be seen and the wolf was grateful that Tatiana was going to help.

There wasn't much else for Shane to do while the ligress cleaned the mess they'd both made throughout the house, so he simply followed her around, brushing his hand against her curves any opportunity he got, and squeezing them any other time.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana didn't mind the cleaning, afterall, she wanted to help him keep his home clean as it could be. As she moved about, she hummed a tune, one that she had often heard her mother humming whenever she had cleaned. Feeling Shane's touch upon her now and then would bring a playful growl from the ligress, her tail brushing along him somewhere.

Once she was finished, she set the cleaning supplies down and stepped closer to Shane, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You know, I vas thinking. I vould like to dance for you, but vith you being unable to see it...it vould seem a little...pointles." She said and kissed his nose.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You've not realised yet that I have other ways to see?" Shane mused as he lightly glided his hands up Tatiana's sides. "Move your body and I can feel your motions with my own."

Stepping away from her, Shane made his way to the lounge where he had a small record player and an assortment of records. After carefully trailing his fingers across the top of the record collection, the wolf carefully drew a record out and placed it on the player. After winding the crank, the record began to turn and Shane delicately placed the needle in place causing a sensual, fluid music to play. A mix of piano and violin filled the room with a steady rhythm that easily capturing the provocative nature of a passionate encounter.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuckle escaped Tatiana and she watched him move to the record player and select a record. Ears flicked as the music started to play and she'd move over to him. Taking his hands and placing them on her body, she'd begin to dance to the music, allowing him to feel her muscles move as she danced. She would do what she could to help him feel every move she made, simply making up a dance that moved with the music.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane pressed his chest against Tatiana's bare back, his pelvis and sheath pressing against her round rump. With his hands on her curved hips, the blind wolf easily followed the ligress' motions as her body guided his. As if he was her shadow, Shane followed Tatiana's motions seamlessly. In this manner he could more than just watch her dancing, he could experience it as she did.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana kept to doing anything too fancy, but she made the dance last as long as the music payed, feeling his touch upon her. She hummed softly with the music, her feet carrying her through the dance she was creating for the tune that played. Flowing from step to step, her arms moving softing, fingers brushing along Shane's cheek so he could feel, she gave him the pleasure of feeling her dance.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although Shane focused his attention on Tatiana's slow, sensual movements, his body pressed against hers as it was soon aroused him and it wasn't long before the wolf's full erection was sandwiched between his own body and her perky rear. But having already been exhausted, Shane found it easy to ignore the pleasant feeling of his unsheathed length pressed comfortably between the ligress' cheeks. His hands wandered idly, stroking her waist, her arms, her breasts. The bland wolf made himself not just a follower of Tatiana's dance but a passionate partner.

"You move beautifully,"
he said gently in her ear, "fluid and sensual, like making love to the music itself."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana continued to move her form in time with the music, allowing him to move with her and feel her dance, allowing him to see in her mind. She could feel his erection forming once more as his member pressed between the pair of them. She kept her mind on the music and her movements though, not wanting to go into another run of passion after they had done a few.

"Thank you. I owe that to my years of gymnastics and vorking vith the circus." she purred, one arm reaching back to brush her fingers along his cheek.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Years well spent I would have to say," Shane added with a smile.

He continued to move with Tatiana's body, his hands roaming over her form and occasionally, briefly squeezing and caressing her more prominent curves such as her hips and breasts to add a little more intimacy to their shared dance. The seconds passed quickly, running into minutes which flowed into a river of hours. The music continued to play, changing tempo slightly from time to time. It would vary for slow and sensual to a more passionate, embracing rhythm and then move on to something almost enlightening. But always it retained a certain degree of sensual fluidity.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I think so too."

Tatiana continued to move her form with the rhythm of the music, even as it changed, she was able to keep up with it. Where some would tire after a few minutes of continuous dance, she was able to keep up, her body moving ever fluidly. Her years with the circus had taught her to go with the flow, to keep her body moving, even if she was tired, to keep focused and focused she was. Focused on the music and focused on Shane.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The music eventually wound down and the record stopped spinning. But Shane, content to simply hold the ligress in his embrace, remained with his body pressed against hers while his hands continued to gently caress whatever curves his fingers were currently wrapped around.

"It's getting late," Shane finally said, "perhaps it is time we turned in for the night."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the music wound down and the room fell silent of the music, she let her body soon slow and lean against his. With his caress, she purred and wrapped her arms around him.

"A good idea. We have had an...eventful...day." she chuckled.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With yet another playful squeeze to the ligress' rump, Shane pulled away from Tatiana and headed towards the small staircase by the lounge room door. Up the stairs the blind wolf went, leading the lovely beauty to his bedroom. Inside wasn't much more than the other rooms of the house, the most prominent feature being the double bed.

"I wouldn't want to presume your intentions, but you're more than welcome to sleep here, if you so desire," Shane said, his voice mischievous and his hand squeezing Tatiana's rear. The wolf had taken a most considerable liking to fondling the ligress' rump and sought to squeeze her cheeks any chance he got.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following the wolf up the stairs to his room, she glanced around the room, letting out a gentle purr. It was simple, but even in its simplicity, it was comfy. Ears flicked with his words and playful growl came from her with that fondling of his to her rear.

"Thank you Shane. I do not take up much room in ze bed, but I would be honored to share your bed." she purred and as he squeezed her rear, she reached around to give his rear a nice grope.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And I would be most pleased to have you in it with me," the wolf replied with a mischievous tone.

Shane pushed the covers aside and climbed into bed. After shifting over, the wolf held the covers aside and waited for Tatiana to join him at her discretion.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana chuckled softly, catching the tone of his voice and grinned. As the covers were pushed aside, she waited a moment and climbed under the covers shortly after. Once under the covers, she moved up close to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Mmmm...nice and soft and to have you here makes it even better. It is no fun having one pillow under the head and cuddling with another. Pillows do not cuddle back."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane chuckled and draped the covers over them both.

"I have found that it is always much more pleasant to share the bed with another," the wolf said as he wrapped his arms around Tatiana. Holding her close he allowed himself to relax and simply enjoy the feeling of her body pressed against his own while waiting for sleep to take him.

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I mean no affence but mind makeing this one closed sence it's been that way from way back when?
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drofgod969 wrote:
((I mean no affence but mind makeing this one closed sence it's been that way from way back when?

(I think that just boils down to common sense, Dro XD )

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
Drofgod969 wrote:

(I think that just boils down to common sense, Dro XD )

(( : s Well if they were like me and forced off for a little and see the rp, the would like to join. But after seeing that it's for the most part closed after reading all the pages to cetch up. Kinda sucks.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana became comfortable under the covers as they were draped over them, nuzzling his chest.

"Zat is true. Makes the bed much warmer and much more comfortable." she purred as he held her close, closing her eyes. She purred all the while that he held her, enjoying the sound of his beating heart.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleep soon took the wolf, his body exhausted from the day's events. It wouldn't be long before it was tomorrow.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana sleep soundly through the night, finding comfort in being held by the wolf while she slept. A gentle purr had come from her as she had slept, eventually fading off at some point during the night.

When morning came, she shifted and stretched softly, trying not to disturb him too much. Her eyes opened and once they had focused, she smiled softly. Head leaned forward and she'd nuzzle at his neck softly.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane woke to the warmth and softness of Tatiana's body comfortably pressed against his own. He could easily hear her steady breathing and already his nose was full with her scent, but the blind wolf could not yet tell if she was awake or still sleeping.

It didn't take Shane long to notice another part of his body rousing. The tip of his pointed member lightly brushed against Tatiana's body, stirring arousal within him. But the wolf resisted the urge to indulge and fondle the feline's lovely curves; if she still slept, he did not want to wake her.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana may have seemed like she was asleep, but she was awake...awake enough to feel something brushing against her. She chuckled softly to herself and brushed her nose and lips along his cheek, giving a gentle chuffing like sound, something that tigers were known to do. Kiss soon placed to his cheek.

"Good morning Shane." she whispered
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A good morning indeed," Shane replied softly, "Dare I say any morning that includes yourself would be good." He chuckled.

The blind wolf gently nuzzled at the ligress' neck. His hand idly glided up and down her curved side but he simply enjoyed her presence for the moment. There would be plenty of time for other things later on.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana grinned and gave his lips a kiss before she nuzzled against him. It was pleasant to lay there with him, knowing it was not a dream.

"It is pleasant to wake up in your arms, to feel your warmth and feel you against him." she purred.

Her hips brushed against his gently as she stretched her form out a bit, not meaning to tease, but if it happened, she didn't mean to do it...much.

Last edited by Arianoelle_Yenearsira on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 7 of 19