FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Sexy Suggestions and Imaginative Ideas
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hiccup

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X Marks the spot!

X-Ray-Well, this one could be kinda cheesy. I am picturing holding up a frame to make it look like you are behind an x-ray machine…and underneath you are completely need. This would probably require some photo-shopping though. Something along these lines: http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/3/30/Nude-Xray.jpg ... Only not deep enough to see your bones!

X-Rated-This one would have you holding little signs that say “censored” or “x-rated” over parts that you didn’t want us to see….of course, even with that we could see a whole lot!

X-Hibitiionist-Okay, this one would be Alley out in the wild…flashing when she got that chance. I like the set years ago that was taken in an elevator and looked like it was along these lines….no full nudes here…just flashes in public that no one else can see…

X-Plicit-This one would have either photo shopped word bubbles, or you writing with lipstick or paint on yourself…explicit things of course.
X-posed-I am thinking a dark room feel for this one…very many shadows and red lighting over all. This could be a unique set.

Xerox-Alley as the copy girl…making copies of all her parts! This set has lots of potential….tell me you haven’t made photo copies of your butt before…even once!
j3a

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiccup wrote:
J3A....How'd I not think of that one! That is a great idea, although it sounds like something Alley would do for a PPV set.

haha - hiccup, with your genius ideas for photosets, i wouldn't worry much about one idea slipping through the cracks Wink

even if this was a PPV set, i would be quick w/ the wallet!
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiccup wrote:
X Marks the spot!

X-Ray-Well, this one could be kinda cheesy. I am picturing holding up a frame to make it look like you are behind an x-ray machine…and underneath you are completely need. This would probably require some photo-shopping though. Something along these lines: http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/3/30/Nude-Xray.jpg ... Only not deep enough to see your bones!

X-Rated-This one would have you holding little signs that say “censored” or “x-rated” over parts that you didn’t want us to see….of course, even with that we could see a whole lot!

X-Hibitiionist-Okay, this one would be Alley out in the wild…flashing when she got that chance. I like the set years ago that was taken in an elevator and looked like it was along these lines….no full nudes here…just flashes in public that no one else can see…

X-Plicit-This one would have either photo shopped word bubbles, or you writing with lipstick or paint on yourself…explicit things of course.
X-posed-I am thinking a dark room feel for this one…very many shadows and red lighting over all. This could be a unique set.

Xerox-Alley as the copy girl…making copies of all her parts! This set has lots of potential….tell me you haven’t made photo copies of your butt before…even once!

You forgot X-caliber....where Alley poses next to all of those hot Chippendale's dancers, creating a 'battle of the bulge' in their tight spandex waist-lines! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
j3a

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one more "U"

Underboob!! gotta love the underboob - either a wife beater or other tight fitting shirt, chopped off so short, that the bottom of your ta-tas are getting some fresh air... mmmm, and some tiny little running shorts...
maybe you'd be all wet and sweaty, like you just got back from a jog wearing that amazing outfit!!
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
Underboob!! gotta love the underboob - either a wife beater or other tight fitting shirt, chopped off so short, that the bottom of your ta-tas are getting some fresh air... mmmm, and some tiny little running shorts...
maybe you'd be all wet and sweaty, like you just got back from a jog wearing that amazing outfit!!

I think I just got all 'wet and sweaty' envisioning what this set might look like! Too big thumbs up for this idea!!! Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing
BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigwhisker wrote:
j3a wrote:

I think I just got all 'wet and sweaty' envisioning what this set might look like! Too big thumbs up for this idea!!! Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

hahaha - glad to see some support for this one! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2