FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
TOM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: TOM Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
This second set of this month is dedicated to the one and only very SWEET TOM! He is someone who has always been SO incredibly kind and sweet! He is always so polite and considerate! He has always been a pleasure to talk to, to chat with and to have fun with! Thank you for always being the sweet you that you are! Since I know you love ponytails, this set is for you! ENJOY!

Way to go Tom!!! What a grrrreat way to be acknowledged and appreciated by none other that by Alley herself!!! Wink Nice outfit and accessories worn by Alley and she even put up her hair in a ponytail for you. That shows you that Alley knows us and pays attention to what we love and like!!! woot Twisted Evil The set may have been for Tom but Alley was able to give us some close-up ass shots in pics 38970 and 38971 as well as side shots in pics 38972 and 38973!!! Mmmmmm!!! Twisted Evil BOOOIIINNNGGG!!! woot Twisted Evil
mt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Tom, hope you do better. I only got to 1st base. Yeaeee!! Tom! Very Happy
hiccup

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOM
I paced around the living room, annoyed and anxious.
“What’s the matter with you?” Jessica asked after my umpteenth time around the room.
“Nothing,” I muttered, “Just too much coffee.”
She shrugged and went back to reading her magazine. I continued to pace, thinking that it wasn’t quite “nothing”. I had been agitated since I had noticed the car in Alley’s driveway, with the license plate that said TOM on it. That had left me wondering throughout the evening just who TOM was. Was it the same person as MT? Another guy? Friend? Boyfriend? Booty call? I didn’t know the answer to that question. While I was doing some things around the house, the car had disappeared. The sun had gone down, and there were no lights on over at Alley’s place. It was none of my business what was going on in her life. But I couldn’t help that I was jealous.
I finally sat and watched the news, until sometime after 10, I saw headlights pull into the driveway at Alley’s house. I tried to get a look, but couldn’t really see anything from my vantage point. I didn’t want to seem obvious or anything with Jessica sitting across the room. But after a couple of minutes, I got up and headed upstairs so I could see better.
By the time I got upstairs, the car was pulling out of the driveway, and headed down the street. The glare on the windshield prevented me from getting a good look at its driver. Oh well, I shrugged. I was being nosy and invasive anyways. I had been doing stupid things like that far too often lately when it came to Alley. Couldn’t seem to help myself.
I was about to return downstairs when the upstairs light flicked on across the way in Alley’s house. I saw Alley standing there looking drop-dead gorgeous in a black and gold dress accented with a black necklace (000038952). Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail that was quite sexy. I dropped below the window sill so she couldn’t see me. I felt around in the dark next to my chair. Yes! My camera was there…and I had my bag with my long lens on it. I assembled it in the dark, and zoomed in on Alley who seemed to be posing with her hands on her hips in front of a mirror that was just out of sight (000038953). I snapped away with my camera. Great….here I got spying on her again. What is wrong with me?
I watched her pose in front of the mirror, then without warning, she began to pull her dress up (000038954). I hated to think it, but was that stunning dress gonna come off? She looked over at the direction of my house suddenly (000038955) and I was afraid that she could see me. But my lights were off, and I was not back lit….I was pretty sure that she couldn’t. At this point, I didn’t really care if she knew I was watching…
She shrugged her shoulders and once again pulled her dress up a little (000038956). “C’Mon”, I thought to myself, “Let’s see what underwear you have on.” Dang, here I had this creepy Peeping Tom dialogue in my head even. Which was ironic, since I was still wondering who Tom was.
I forgot all about that though when she continued to pull up her dress (000038957) and showed that she must have forgotten her underwear altogether. I could forgive her though. I can be forgetful myself sometimes! “Now, let’s see some more of that, Alley.”
As if she could read my thoughts, she pulled up her dress even higher (000038958), exposing her nicely trimmed bush. She stopped for a moment, then touched herself (000038959) her middle finger seductively at her mouth. I saw her lips part and what looked like a moan escape her lips as she continued to rub (000038960). This was getting even better than a simple striptease, I thought as she tugged at her dress, bringing it even higher (000038961, 000038962).
I had wanted to see still more, greedy as I was for her, and she obliged, pulling down the top of the dress, her breasts now exposed (000038963). She cupped them (000038964) once again looking over towards my house, making me wonder once again if she could see me. Was this little show all for my benefit? She continued playing with her boobs (000038965) and through my camera I could see that she was turning herself on, her nipples now erect.
Hmm, what was she thinking about? She leaned against the wall, hand down at her slit, rubbing away (000038966). She stretched out languidly (000038967) allowing me to get a great shot of her whole body. And yes, she continued to rub (000038968). I could only imagine how wet she was getting. I know she was certainly turning me on. Who wouldn’t be turned on as they secretly watched their gorgeous neighbor seemingly getting off (000038969) .
She stopped and turned around (000038970, 000038971), allowing me to get some excellent shots of her backside. I was more interested in what was going on up front though, and was glad when she turned to face me again (000038972). She stopped moving altogether for a bit (000038973) and once again, I wondered what was on her mind. Then she continued playing with her nipple, gently rubbing it (000038974).
She was so into that, that finally she went to the floor, continuing to pleasure herself with a smile on her face (000038975). I zoomed in on those delicious boobs (000038976) and got some good shots of those for later use! One even had her swollen wet love muffin perfectly framed in the shot (000038977). Awesome.
She pulled the necklace up to her mouth to suck it (000038978) then closed her eyes (000038979) and I was pretty sure she was climaxing. She sucked on her finger and rubbed more vigorously (000038980) and I followed her lead. She stopped for a moment, and I was sure that was it (000038981)…I had just watched her get off in front of me. That was incredibly hot. She lay there, a slight smile on her face, lazily playing with the necklace (000038982). I was so aroused that I was close to getting off, as well.
I was just about there, when I heard the door open, and I heard, “What are you doing up here?”
Uh-oh!
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha
congrats Tom!

hmmm...these fan dedicated sets are getting increasingly hotter...
if i'm on the list, i hope i'm on your bottom, Alley!
uh.. i mean THE bottom! Twisted Evil
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiccup wrote:

I was just about there, when I heard the door open, and I heard, “What are you doing up here?”
Uh-oh!

I think my fantasy date with Alley ended that way as well! Wink Twisted Evil Wink Twisted Evil Wink Twisted Evil
BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1