FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Brisk Beginnings In Bon Bon (Silvador)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whimpering and moaning softly and the mercy of this Cheetah Lizbeth called back Iris with a catcall and her tail slid and wriggled along the cheetah's fine rear. It discovering her curves for the first time.

"Hmm... Well it seems even Loona likes you. That's perfect. We actually may go on. Do you want to feel me penetrate your netherlips? Those beautiful folds..." She stops and closes her eyes.

"I-If we do this. An echo or spirit may present herself through me passively. I-It's my grandmother. Elizabeth the first, or as we all call her Loona. She's very kind, noble,and not at all frightening!.." Elizabeth finished.

"Do you want to kiss my cock too..?" Asked a different felid's voice, yet it was Elizabeths. As she opened her eyes each glowed with a moonlit glowing ring on them, her nipples began to glow and her breasts slowly expanded, the nipples slightly fattening. Next her tail started to glow like a snow leopard's spots, but as tiny moons on her tail, furling and teasing Iris's ass and dampening wet slit.

"Well. Do you..?" Elizabeth said starting to stroke her smooth and long cock.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris' mind was being consumed by the incredible arousal within. She continued to stroke and caress Elizabeth's gorgeous breasts not even noticing the unusual changes taking place. A primal desire had taken root within the cheetah's mind and body, driven be a powerful mixture of passion and lust.

"I... I want to feel you inside me!" Iris whimpered in response to her guest's words, "Please."

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Then get your bed ready, and the pillows and covers too. I can help you... You can hang a corner on my expanding member... I want you to be comfortable Iris. So we may fuck like the beasts we are." She finishes excitedly.

With each word, a faint glow arose on her entire massive rack. Her cock now nearing 10 long and 3/4" thick! Her clitoris edging out of the hood in heat, her own slit now leaked down both of her wide thighs feeling the stimulation of her clitoris enlarging like a small 3"-5" cock as well.

"A-Ahh! T-that's new..!" She moved one of Iris's motioning and massaging hands down to her sopping slit letting the cheetah take in this new toy.

She moved onto Iris in an instant, not penatrating the cheetah, but making her convulse in heat as she slid her cock along the cheetah's sopping lips. Then she moved back slid into Iris and started to gently pump her new lover. Her arms holding, as her legs and strong hips did most of the hard gyrations and hard work.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris could only moan loudly as Elizabeth's hard shaft slid into her body. She could feel its thickness pressing against her inner walls, filling ever possible space. It was an exhilarating feeling that the cheetah could only lavish upon. Iris didn't really understand what was happening to the feline between her legs but at the moment she didn't really care.

Iris pushed her hips downwards, taking in as much of Elizabeth's long, thick member as possible. Her mind wrapped in blissful pleasure, all the cheetah could focus on was riding her guest's hard shaft like an animal.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plunging deeply into the cheetah, she moans and starts kissing Iris and tongue-tying her. Her own massive tits jiggling and rubbing with Iris's own rack.

"O-Oh yeah! Ohhh... Oh Iris! Y-you're so tight! But JUICY as a crisp virgin drenched in heat." She growls as she goes faster, her balls swinging madly while the felid purrs as she thrusts.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris' mind erupted as Elizabeth's large member penetrated her body rapidly. The rough pounding was unexpected but not unwelcome as the cheetah's juices slickened her guest's length. The large, golden feline half moaned, half whimpered as her nipples repeatedly rubbed against Elizabeth's, her hands still massaging the silvery beauty's ample bust.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liz continues but slows down to appreciate the slickness of the golden felines thighs and wet hole.

"m-M-m-mmmmm. God... T-thank you s-AH! So much for this sweetie... And don't stop rubbing them." She says between soft pants and light whimpers of pleasure. Her nipples now engorged with all of the attention. She slides almost out and teases Iris's entrance with the massive head of her cock and just dabs at the inner lips with it. She moans and slides back in, then kissing Iris again, and grabbing at her supple cheeks for support.

"W-Wanna-wanna stop..? N-n take a breather and just cuddle..? It... It can take me a while b-before I release." She says still panting, smiling down at Iris.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris' body was beginning to shake. Her hands squeezed Elizabeth's large breasts firmly while pressing her own chest against them. Still straddling her guest's lap, Iris looked down between them to take in the sight of Elizabeth's considerable bust and length continually sliding in and out of the cheetah's womanhood.

"N-not yet... I... almost..."

The large golden feline forced her hips downward, impaling herself on Elizabeth's member. At the same time Iris moved her hips forward, gyrating her body vigorously until finally she threw her head back and moaned loudly. Powerful convulsions coursed through the cheetah's figure, her thighs tightened and her back bowed. Eventually the orgasm subsided and Iris breathed deeply as her mind cleared.

"You are indeed a most unique beauty," Iris complimented in a satisfied tone. She finally allowed her hips to settle as she slid down onto Elizabeth's firm member. Idly, she continued to stroke and caress the silvery feline's breasts while leaning forward against her. "You don't mind if I... keep you inside for a while, do you? I'd hate for you to get cold."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whimpering softly as she feels Iris's orgasm, Lizbeth feels the motions in her own loins and as the feline slides down deep onto her member she sighs softly and smiles nuzzling Iris as she straddles her.

"Of course you can... I just don't want you to get horny from it again is all... I don't wanna make a mess of your beautiful fur with my large load.." She blushes as she finishes then re dons her glasses which flew off in the intense session.

"Do you also just like how big it is inside you Iris..?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris purred as she felt Elizabeth's member pressing against her inner walls. Her fingers continued to gently knead and stroke the large breasts she was laying against.

"I feel I must apologise," Iris said softly, "I am not normally so... overcome. But something about you has awoken a primal lust I did not know was there. Your breasts are so large and round and soft, I can think of only grasping them with my fingers, squeezing and caressing them. While inside me I feel your erection, long and thick, pressing deep into my body and pulsing with life. My body yearns for that sensation to remain. I hope that you do not think less of me for feeling such shallow attractions."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purring continually as her massive tits are massaged Elizabeth smiles and nuzzles Iris answering only with a smile and encouragement to keep on massaging her massive mammaries.

"J-J-Just b-be careful with my nipples when they're engorged like so', don't want them lactating any of my "moonshine" out. They can be quite excitable. Now do you want to know what I desire of you my dear Iris..? It is quite primal but also satisfying." Liz says seductively, now rubbing along the cheetah's hips, and around her luscious buxom bosom.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What is it you desire?" Iris inquired as she continued to caress and fondle her guest's large, soft breasts.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(in the middle of moving so no internet, so I'm making due with my phone. I do want to keep this up hehehe.)

"what is my desire? My desire is to hunger upon your luscious nether
-Lips. To drink of its honey, if you would allow it." said Lizbeth in a sedated tone, her mood in a dreamlike state from the expert massage.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris shifted her hips forward, firmly grinding her body against Elizabeth's.

"Perhaps we can trade," Iris mused playfully, "my honey for your moonshine." The cheetah gave her guest's breasts a very firm squeeze, positioning the nipples between her fingers to emphasis her point.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whimpering as she speaks Lizbeth looks down at Iris " Well if you'd really like that. Be warned you also may start to glow and you'll definitely be more slippery and wet. Just the way Mmm! J-just the way I like!"

She nuzzles Iris slowly, and moves one hand to Iris's own supple tits.

" Though... I wouldn't forget about these either. So would you wanna still straddle my big cock as you drank the "Moonshine?" " She finishes smiling, and purrling loudly.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris hungrily moved her hips forward, grinding them against Elizabeth's hips and making the curvaceous feline's hard member rub against the cheetah's inner walls. Lowering her head, Iris wrapped her lips around the silvery cat's nipple and gently began to suck.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holding Iris carefully up to her large teets and she leans forward, starting to bounce the cheetah up and down her shaft as she sucks on her lengthy nipples.

"Ohhh... M-Mmm! Y-Yeah! Drink up all you want, just be... Be aware, you'll be.... Ohhh! I-I hope you like the taste. It is quite an acquired taste, like some vodka, gin, and some milk!.. "

Lizbeth continues to bounce happily with Iris suckling away in unison in a large ball of fluff. Her own tail pulsing to each pump, and as Iris continued to suck, Lizbeth notices Iris's nipples glowing bright pink.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris moaned into her guest's large breast with pleasure. As she ignored the curious things happening to their bodies, the cheetah simply enjoyed the primal, physical indulgence. Eagerly she drank of Elizabeth's milk, swallowing it as it filled her mouth. With her other hand she grasped and squeezed the silvery feline's unattended breasts, lightly tweaking the nipple with her fingers. Her hips she bucked vigorously, working with Elizabeth's bouncing to drive her large member as deep as possible between the cheetah's thighs.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grabbing Iris's buxom rear, Lizbeth bounced with vigor, her own pussy now drenching the sheets.

"O-O-Ohh! Y-Yes!!! Yes! YES!!!" Moaning, Lizbeth bucks and bucks now squishily as she spurts more cum deep into Iris.

"I'Im coming, Iris, I'm coming again! Ohh!!! Don't you stop! Drink it up my dear!" Panting she slows but doesn't stop the squishy movements. Now a quiet slap, as her crotch moves against Iris's own.

"Mmmm... You're are all too lovely Iris..." Lizbeth says smiling down at Iris, her tail coiling around them like a security blanket.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giving in to her primal desires, Iris forcefully ground her hips against Elizabeth's, taking her member to the hilt if she could. When the cheetah felt the warm cream spewing into her depths from her guest's shaft, it only encouraged Iris further. She suckled firmly and swallowed hungrily, moaning as her own orgasm struck.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the two felines climaxed powerfully, Lizbeth also began to seep more Moonshine from her large glowing breasts.

"Drink up Iris... It-It's Ahhh It's delicious isn't it... And mmm, you're still so wet down on your flowerpot. I want to taste what we taste like together." Elizabeth says with a small chortle. She nuzzles Iris lovingly and embraces her tightly, her tail flipping around happily.

Scooting back against the pillows Lizbeth then looks down and smiles at Iris.

"Well then, am I what you hoped for..?" Lizbeth said smirking.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris sat up, reluctantly pulling away from her guest's ample bust. She was feeling a mixture of intense lust and surprising liberation, as though some unseen bonds had been stripped away. Her mind was too enveloped in the experience to properly think.

After a few final grinds against Elizabeth's hips, Iris lifted her body up, slowly sliding off the silvery feline's shaft. Carefully, she shifted her legs forward, inching her way up Elizabeth's body so that she could taste their mixed juices.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shifting herself Lizbeth also moved Iris's hips closer to her muzzle. The scent of lust and cum mixing threw Lizbeth into an ecstatic state, her eyes now glowing. She leaned into the honeypot and spread open the nether-lips carefully, now lapping and kissing carefully, slurping up the deliciousness. Moaning she leans in closer, now massaging and manipulating Iris's bosom.

"Mmm... God. This tastes so good." Lizbeth says as she buries her muzzle back into Iris's moistness, lapping at the pinkness happily. She slowly begins to penetrate her tongue into Iris's deep hole, now open and dialating from pleasure, and lust. Moving her hands up she massages along Iris back blindly.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris moaned with pleasure as her guest's tongue lavished on her womanhood. Her juices flowed thick, mixing with the white cream left behind by Elizabeth's pulsing member just moments before. The cheetah's chest heaved erratically as she breathed rapidly, gasping and moaning each time the silverly feline probed directly into Iris' insides.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizbeth stopped her own body, she began to nip and kiss at Iris's exposed and engorged clitoral head. She then began to teas the entrance of her sex with her fingers, only peeking through occasionally.

"Mmm, you're so moist... I want to keep kissing and licking your flower more. It's just tasty... If we escalated again to this magnitude, I wouldn't stop m"dear, I wouldn't let go of you either, I just wish I could let you share in equivalent pleasure, of both genders."

She smirked, her lips muzzle and long and now thick whiskers, glistening, actually glowing like a moon.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris only moaned with pleasure. Her mind swam, swept away by the river-like sensation. Her juices dripped from inside her body, coating Elizabeth's muzzle and fingers in the cheetah's nectar. Her body shivered as her lower muscled contracted from an orgasm. Iris' thighs flexed as they pressed together involuntarily, encompassing the silvery feline's face in soft inner thigh. The cheetah's juices flowed a little more freely as she whimpered in an almost child-like voice.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucking in the juices slowly she leaves her muzzle in the pelvis of the beautiful cheetah, basking in her warmth. As she lifts her head slowly and wipes off the sexy juices a wide grind is smitten across it.

"You have no idea... No idea how much happier I am now. I just... I wish I could describe how I feel, but it's well, intangible, because even the most remote and far away part of my soul, [color=cyan]Loona, is happy as well, and she wants to keep you by her side. She's grateful that you've been so accommodating and welcoming for her to Bon Bon, but I must admit after all of our heated activities, you've nearly worn me out. Do you have tea, or coffee? I'd love to make some for us to enjoy while we bask in each others muskinesses." [/color]

As Lizbeth finishes her colors recede back to there normal parameters, glows waning, like a new moon about to form. Lizbeth nuzzles and kisses Iris gently, then embracing her again out of joy. "Thank you Iris, thank you so much. I honestly thought... A... A h-hermaphrodite like myself would be shun in such a community like Bon Bon." Lizbeth says blushing deeply.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris' bare chest heaved as she breathed deeply, recovering from the exquiste pleasures she'd just experienced. Her body seemed to still tingle and her mind was light. She only half heard what her guest said but as she reluctantly removed herself from the silvery feline's face, Iris nodded, "There's tea in the kitchen."

As she gathered her senses, Iris lay beside Elizabeth, pressing her own body against her guest's, her hand idly wondering up and down chest, breast and thigh.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purring loudly and nuzzles lovingly, Liz kisses Iris again on the lips, then nuzzles again before slinking away slowly to get up from the large bed and dazedly walked to the kitchen with a swagger in her step, like a mixture of drunk and after-sex.

Sifting through the teas Lizbeth found one she thought would work, lighting the stove and putting on the water to boil, she turns back to the bedroom smirking at her lover. She couldn't believe her luck, or how welcoming Iris was to her. With each passing moment, the scents of the evening wafted about the dwelling. Smelling of sex, orgasm, and covetous lust, mostly from Iris, who still seamed quite dazed and speechless because of her state of being. As the water boiled, Elizabeth's tail did the handy work, as her mind and the rest of her body drifted back to Iris, the tail working like a complete and articulate arm; unscrewing two tins then using a pummel to blend the tea (Rooibos and Earl Grey), grabbing an oven-mitt, then slowly pouring two steaming cups of water, then grabbing the tin and lightly tapping leaves into the infuser for each cup. Then grabbing the infuser and gently dipping and holding it in each.

As Elizabeth brought the tray of teas over to Iris, she retrieved an alpaca wool blanket for later with her tail, it draped over her shoulders. She then set the tray on an end table and sat back down on the bed, snuggling right back up with Iris, nuzzling then kissing her chin serenely.

"Want your tea? It'll help you relax!.. I know it always helped me, especially when I travelled here, that's all I drank with my meals! Pfthihehe." She finished chortling like a simpleton.

She lifted her teacup and sipped slowly and effortlessly; like it was second nature to look her best during tea-time.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris accepted the tea and sipped at it, savouring the taste as she did. The feline's mind had finally settled and though she was not quite as ravenous as before, she was still quite a bit more content than usual. A soft purring even began to fill the room as Elizabeth snuggled into her side.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4