FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Round Table - GRAND OPENING (OPEN RP)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning came again, and Genevieve found a pounding in her head like a drum. Groaning softly, she sat up, recollecting the enjoyable time she had the night before after closing up the cafe. She and Tatianna had gone down to the local tavern and flirted with some of the men. Mewling softly as she stretched, Ginny cleaned herself up and selected one of her favorite dresses, a light blue cheongsam that fell to her knees with a slit open along her left thigh. Selecting out matching undergarments, she dressed and made her way to the cafe, changing the sign to show they were open for applications only today.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana had found her way back to her current spot of residency and collapsed on the couch, passing out there. It had been a long time since she had ever let herself get that drunk. It had been fun, but the pounding in her head woke her and she groaned softly. She moved slowly to get a dress to wear and clean herself up. Once she was presentable, she made her way back towards the cafe and opened the door slowly as she remembered the bell. Spotting Ginny, she smiled.

"Good morning Ginny. How is your head?" she asked and chuckled softly as she moved inside a bit more.

This day she was dressed in a dress that was a little more open at the top and buttoned down to about mid thigh, leaving the rest open and giving a bit of a peek at her legs.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny looked up when Tatianna entered, flashing her a smile, "Just like a herd of rhinos is stampeding through my head but I'll live. How are you feeling?" Standing, she went behind the counter, "Would you like some coffee?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana chuckled softly with that comment of how her head felt and nodded softly. "My head feels about the same," she said and nodded once more. [color-darkred]"Please. Coffee will help."[/color] She took a seat and waited, though looked towards the front window of the tavern and then back towards the tigress. "Are you ready to interview people today?"
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny stretched, giving Tatianna a nod as she yowled softly and began to prepare a pot of coffee. "Oui, let's get started. We need a couple more waitresses and a dishwasher." Pouring two cups of coffee, she handed one to Tatianna and smiled, "First though, I think you were going to give me a sample of your cooking?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana accepted the cup of coffee and took a sip of it, letting it run down her throat as she swallowed. "Sounds like a good idead." she said and then chuckled, nodding. "Yes, I did say I would do such." She took a couple more sips of the coffee and purred. "Much better. Now then. How about something nice for breakfast?" she had something in mind that she could cook up.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny smiled and nodded, "That sounds wonderful. I am famished!" As if to prove her point, Ginny's stomach rumbled loudly causing the tigress to giggle. "Nothing too hard on the stomach though. I am still feeling a little queezy. I haven't drank that much since I spent time with Lance's mercenary company."

She looked up when the door opened and Lance came in, "Lance, why are you here? I told you to spend the day with Aria."

"I know but I need to talk to you about something," he said to his sister before turning to Tatianna, "Please excuse us for a moment, Tatianna." He headed into the kitchen with Ginny following in his wake.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana nodded and sipped on her coffee, tail flicking softly behind her. "Easy on the stomach, I can do that," she said and as the door opened, she tilted her head, surprised to see Lance walk in. As he pulled his sister off, she nodded and waited.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The siblings reemerged from the back room after a short while later, with Lancelot hefting a large sack over his shoulder. Stopping, he smiled at Tatianna, "Please excuse my abruptness, I have much to do today. Ginny can explain it to you." He glanced at his sister who nodded to him.

"Go take care of your business, Lance. I will finish up here," she said, giving him a smile as he leaves. She turns back to Tatianna, letting out a soft sigh, "Sometimes my brother is exasperating but I love him to death." She laughed softly, taking a seat at the counter and picking up her coffee to take a drink. "The opening of the cafe is going to be postponed for a few weeks, but I am going to finish up as planned for today. My brother..." She pauses and glances out the window a moment, "...and his fiancee want to go back to Paris to wed, so our families can get together there."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana waited at the counter, sipping her coffee, which started to kill her headache. As the pair emerged, she tilted her head slightly, but then she grinned and nodded towards Lance. "It is okay. Have a good day," she said and then glanced back to Ginny as she took a seat once more.

As it was explained to her as to what Lance was up to, her ears perked a little and she took on a bit of a blissful look and looked into her coffee a moment before looking back to the tigress. "I wish them the best of luck in their marriage and many happy days. It is nice that he has found someone to share his life and love with. I wish the three of you a safe journey to and from Paris." she said and nodded softly. "As for postponing the opening of the cafe, understandable. I vill still make you a nice breakfast to show you what I can do."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny smiled and nodded, "My brother has a large heart and he gives everything of himself to whatever he is doing. She is the first woman he has fallen so deeply for though. I won't tell you what happened save that she hurt him deeply, but as I knew he would, he forgave her when she came back to him." She sighs wistfully, smiling again at the mention of breakfast, "Oui, that would be fantastic. I am famished."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana nodded as it was explained and she tilted her head softly. "I know the feeling of falling in love and being hurt. I had been in love with one of the others in the circus I was part of, but he hurt me and I could never forgive him. He pretty much used me. Since then I had kept my heart guarded, but when I first arrived here, I met a rather pleasant wolf and...he made me feel like I haven't felt in many months." she said with a purr. She then moved into the kitchen with a smile, her headache dulled enough she could now think straight. She began to gather eggs, sugar, salt, flour, butter, jam and cheese. Working through the recipe that her mother had taught her, it was only a few minutes before she placed four pancake like patties on a plate and placed some jam on top of them "Here we go. Sirniki for you. My mother taught me the recipe. I hope you enjoy."

(click the word Sirniki to see the recipe)
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny nodded back, "Oui, as have I. My first and only love...he hurt me and I have guarded my heart too. I haven't met anyone here yet that has made me feel that way again." She sighs wistfully, shrugging her shoulders, "C'est la vie, I can carry on as long as I have my brother. He has always been there for me no matter what." Seeing what Tatianna was preparing, she smiled widely, "That sounds wonderful! I haven't had those since...well the last time I visited Russia to see some of my extended family."

(That does look pretty good, lol.)
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana had listened to Ginny as she spoke of having her own heart broken by a male. Once she had set the plate of the pancakes before the other, she set a fork down as well. "When we have our heart broken, we seem to grow a little stronger, but we know that we will find someone again." she said and smiled softly. "Ah so you have family in Russia? Very nice. I need to write to my parents soon and let them know that I am alright.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny nodded slightly, "Oui, that is how we grow and become stronger. If it was not for Lance I would have sunken into despair and I will not let it happen to him." Smiling slightly, she continues, "Some of my aunts, uncles and cousins still live there. My parents moved to Paris before Lance and I were born. That is a good idea that you should do." Picking up her fork, she begins eating her pancakes, purring softly while she chews. "Mmm...this is delicious...Lance will definitely approve."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana leaned a little on the counter and listened, though nodded. "I have an older sister and she is happily married. I know I will find love like her, but it will take time." she chuckled and tilted her head. "Ah, I see. I've lived in Russia since I was born, then I joined the circus. It was nice, but then it went a bit south, so I cam here." She watched the tigress and nibbled her bottom lip a little, but as she approved of the breakfast, she smiled. "I'm glad you like it. I'm sure your brother will as well."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny smiled back, finishing off her breakfast and pushing the plate away with a satisfied sigh, "That was delicious. If you cook everything half as good as that you will be a real asset. You can start as soon as we return from Paris and open the cafe." Standing, she gives the ligress a hug and kisses on the cheek, "It is a pleasure to have met you, Tatianna."

She picked up her dishes and carried them to the back, washing them off and setting them aside to dry before returning to the front, "Now to finish business for the day and go home to pack for the trip."

Throughout the rest of the day, Ginny interviewed a few more people interested in working at the cafe. At the end, she hired on a handful of waitresses and a pair of dishwashers. Sitting down after the last person left, she sighs softly and flashes Tatianna a smile, "Thank you, you have been a real help."

(Gonna pause this thread for the other, if you want to play out the wedding.)
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana nodded and let the other finish off the meal she had made, smile on her lips. As it was commented on and said when she could start, she smiled a bit more, though blinked with the kisses to her cheek, the hug returned though. "I'm glad you enjoyed it Ginny and I look forward to working here." she said and nodded. "Pleasure to have met you too."

As Ginny had gone to clean the dishes, she set about cleaning what she had used in making the breakfast. As the day went on, she did what she could to help if Ginny asked for it. Once the day was done and the new employees were hired, she sat near the tigress. "You're welcome. I'm sure the restaurant will be a success."

(okay)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2