FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Reconciliation and Redemption (Arianoelle & Lancelot)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reconciliation and Redemption (Arianoelle & Lancelot) Reply with quote

Lancelot held Aria's hand after leaving the cafe for his sister to lock up, feeling his heart beating quickly in his chest as he walked the familiar streets of BonBon back toward the home they had begun together, the one he had not been back to since he found her with Silvador. Reaching the house, he released her hand and opened the door, holding it for her before following her into the interior. Quickly he lit some lamps and sighed deeply, looking around quietly for a moment before his gaze fell upon the woman he had fallen for.

"Aria...I...I am sorry I did not give you a chance to come to me sooner. I felt...betrayed..." he sighed and shook his head, "But that doesn't matter now. Despite that I still love you and I still want to marry you and have many cubs with you." He wrapped his arms around her slim waist, staring into her eyes quietly for several long moments, kissing her lightly, "I meant what I said though...if you ever feel the need to have another lover, I just ask to know about it, even if it is him."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's hand held his, giving it a gentle though firm squeeze now and then, her tail twining with his. She walked with him towards the home they had turned into a home. As they reached the house and the door was opened, they would both be greeted with a gentle scent of peppermint. She stepped inside and made her way to hang up her cloak and set her gloves down on a table. As he wrapped his arms around her and spoke, she wrapped her arms around him and listened.

"It was my fault Lance. I gave in to the temptation and let it lead me further in." she said and kissed him back, blushing. "And I you Lance. I still love you, want to marry you, want to carry your cubs." She kissed him again, wrapping her arms around him a little tighter. She chuckled softly though and let her fingers walk down along his back to his tailbase. "I will be sure to remember that and I am very sorry I did not speak of it with you before. Would have saved us all this trouble."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot nodded, turning to the sofa he sat down, pulling her down with him as he smiled at her. Sighing softly, he looked around the home they had begin to build together, still with some of his belongings he had left behind in his haste to move out before. Taking her paws in his, he turns his gaze to her, looking into her eyes again, "Temptation happens, Aria. I have fallen into its snare myself at times. But as long as you pull yourself out and learn from it then you can grow." He nodded slightly, his voice low, "Merci, my love, and I will trust you to be honest with me in the future. Mistakes happen but we can learn from them."

He paused for several long moments, his expression showing his mind working as if he had more to say. Finally, he let out a long breath, lifting her hands to his lips as he kissed her fingers. "Aria...if you are ready, I don't want to wait any longer. As soon as possible, I want to go back to Paris so we can wed. I want to be your husband, and you my wife."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria squeaked as she was pulled down on to the sofa, though she chuckled and watched him. She had left the things of his in place where they had been left, not wanting to move them. She purred softly and looked into his own eyes, ears flicking softly. "Temptation seems to be all around in BonBon, but so long as we are strong, we can get passed it, though some choose to let it lead them into the pleasures of the night. However, I want those pleasures with you." she said and kissed his lips softly. "That is the best way to learn, making mistakes."

Head tilted a little as she watched him seem to work something through his mind and when he spoke once more, he smiled and chuckled, raising her right hand to rest on his cheek. "I have been ready mon amour. We'll steal your sister away back to Paris with us and hold the wedding. I'm sure our parents will be excited."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His smile widened until it seemed to encompass his entire face, growling softly as he pulled her into a passionate kiss. Curling his tail around hers, Lance broke the kiss and looked into her eyes again, "You have made me the happiest man in BonBon, Aria. I want to leave first thing in the morning. We will tell Ginny and close up the cafe and your shop until we return." He smiled again, purring as his hand dropped to rest on her hip. Caressing her hip, he nuzzled her neck softly, "There is much to do before we leave, but I ache to make love to you again, Aria. After we finish taking care of our business...."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria purred into the kiss as she returned it, hearing the growl that came from him. Arms wrapped around him, tail curled with his and she'd look into his eyes as the kiss was broken. "Sounds like a good idea. It will not take us too long to get to Paris and the wedding will be beautiful. I would like Ginny to be my maid of honor." she purred and growled playfully with the touch to her hip. "There will be plenty of time for that my love. Business first, then pleasure."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance nodded, lightly running his fingers through her hair as he kissed her again. "Oui, I need to gather some of my things from the cafe as well. I will tell Ginny to finish up today and pack up for the trip." Smiling, he chuckled softly as he nodded again, "I know, my love. If we made love like I want to right now, we would be delayed a week at least."

He ran his thumbs over her hands, "I think we should rent a wagon for all of our things, and I will send a message to our parents so they can be ready. What else do you think we need?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purr came from her with his fingers running through her hair, kiss returned with one of her own as she looked into his good eye. "I need to gather a few things myself, but it will not be much." she said and brushed her nose against his. Chuckle came from her and she nodded. "Ginny would have to throw cold water on us and drag you off." Wink given as she looked to their hands a moment before looking to his face once more.

"A wagon would be good. Will be easier to travel. As for anything else...well my mother already has my dress since she and I went dress shopping with your mother while we were there, so that's taken care of. My parents have been working with yours to make sure that things would be ready. We just need to let them know we are on our way so that things can be set up."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He laughed, nodding at her words, "We would be lucky if that is all she did." Lacing his fingers through hers, he smiled and nodded again, "Oui, I have just a few things to gather as well, but some are still at the cafe. I need to talk to Ginny as well. I shall be back in a little while, my love." he kissed her lightly, reluctantly extracting himself from her embrace before heading back out.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria chuckled. "I don't think I want to know what else she would do," she said and shook her head softly. With his touch, she looked to his face, getting lose in his touch. She kissed him back and nodded. "Very well mon amour. I will wait here and do a bit around the house till you return." Once he left, she let herself slip to her knees once more, head bowed. "Thank you...thank you for forgiving me." Her words whispered to no one. After a few moments, she stood and started to move about the house, humming softly.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot hustled back to the cafe first to speak to his sister, giving Tatianna a warm greeting before pulling Ginny to the back to speak to her while he gathered his belongings. "Ginny, we need to pack to go home. Aria and I...well...we decided we are not going to wait any longer to get married."

Ginny's eyebrows arched up slightly, looking at her brother incedulously, "Lance, this is sudden. Just this morning you were...." She shook her head, "Never mind, but are you sure about this?"

He nodded, "We are leaving in the morning. Aria said she wants you to be her maid of honor." He looked around the room once more, nodding to himself with satisfaction.

Ginny gasped softly, smiling when she heard her brother's words, "Then I will pack up my things as soon as I finish today. I will meet you and Aria at your house in the morning." She kissed her brother on the cheek, hugging him tightly before the siblings headed back out to the front of the cafe.

(For some reason, my Yahoo messenger is not alerting me of new e-mails...but only for the messages from here telling me someone posted on threads I am watching...smh)
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria continued to move about the home, humming happily as she packed a few things in a trunk that she would be taking with her. Shoes, brushes, perfumes, and anything else she would need. Since her wedding dress was already with her parents, she didn't have to worry about packing that. Once her trunk was packed, she moved it so that it was near the door and ready to go for the morning before she went about doing a bit of cleaning.

(wow...that's weird XD)
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hefting his bag over his shoulder, Lance made his way as quickly as possible toward the stables where he looked over several different sized wagons. The stablekeeper approached, a large stallion, "Good morning, sir. How can I help you this morning?" Lance smiled at the male equine, "I wanted to see about renting a wagon for a couple weeks with enough horses to pull it. It will be myself and two others, taking a trip to Paris."

The stallion nodded slightly, "Would you prefer a covered wagon or uncovered. The former costs more but it will keep your belongings dry in case it rains. Also, it will take at least two draft horses to pull either wagon, maybe more depending on the load and size of wagon used."

Lance listened and nodded, "A covered wagon will do, as well as two horses. The load will mostly be passengers and our luggage."

The stablekeeper nodded again, "Okay, that will be a total of 10 silvers florins per week with a deposit of 5 gold florins that will be refunded less the cost of the rental when the horses and wagon are returned."

Edit: (Correction on that, I get the alert about half of the time...it's something with my Yahoo messenger I can't figure out, lol.)
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria could think of nothing else that she needed to pack, her trunk ready to go for the trip to Paris. She had started on a little sewing when she remembered that she may be there for a few days and set the cross stitching down and raced back upstairs. She grabbed a second drunk and packed a few more dresses for herself, once that would be decent for Paris. She packed a few other little things for night as well, but she placed those under the dresses. Now satisfied that she was packed and ready, she returned downstairs and waited for Lance to return.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance finished his business with the stable, driving the wagon back through the town toward their house when he passed a familiar bakery. Smiling slightly, he stopped and went inside to purchase some treats for Aria he knew she would like. Climbing aboard the wagon again, he drove home and unhitched the horses, leading them around to the back of the house and tying them off where they could get shelter for the night out of sight.

Sighing happily, he entered the house, smiling when he saw Aria again, "Everything ready, mon amour?" Standing with his hands behind his back, he held the box he had gotten at the bakery, grinning slightly while he waited for her to notice.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria moved about the kitchen, working on a little baking, having found the urge once more to do so. She hummed as she worked, her sleeves rolled up and keeping flower off them, an apron around her to keep her dress a bit clean. She continued to work, though ears flicked as she heard the door open, moving to the doorway of the kitchen and smiling. "Oui. I've got my trunks by the door so they can be packed for the trip. Don't worry, I've only got two trunks to take." she said and chuckled. She noticed how Lance was standing and was curious, head tilting a bit as she moved out to meet him. "And what have you been up to?
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He grinned impishly as he walked into the kitchen, "Only two? That is good as we don't have a huge wagon. I will load them into the wagon after I pack mine. We'll pick up Ginny's in the morning when we leave." Stepping up to her, he kissed her lightly on the nose, "I went to talk to Ginny and let her know we will be leaving firs thing in the morning so she can pack and be ready. Then I got the wagon and...." Bringing the box around, he smiled at her, "....I stopped and got you a little treat, something I got you when we first met." He opened the box, smiling more as he showed her the eclairs.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The grin was noted and she was curious, but chuckled. "Yes, only two. I don't want to overpack. As for Ginny's, that sounds good." she purred and grinned a bit more with the kiss to her nose. Ears flicked as he explained what it was he had been doing. When he brought about the box and opened it, her mouth fell open a little. "Oooooo...such a treat!" She leaned in to kiss him sweetly and chuckled. "And to think I was doing a bit of baking while you were out."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance nodded and laughed, "Oui, we only need to take the essentials. I shouldn't need more than one truck myself." Smiling, he chuckled and kissed her back, "They are a treat but you are a far better cook, mon amour." Kissing her again, he smiled, "I am going to pack my trunk then load them on the wagon."

Turning, he left the kitchen and headed up to their bedroom, stopping a moment to look over the room where he had been living with Aria until he found her with Silvador. Sighing softly, he gripped the doorframe, his claws leaving small gouges in the wood until he released his hold and began to gather his clothing to pack for the trip to Paris.

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria chuckled and nodded. "Don't want to overpack," she said and purred. "I'm glad you think so my love." She accepted the box of eclairs from him as he began to leave the kitchen. "Call if you need any help loading the wagon."

As he left the kitchen, she set the box down and turned her attention to what she had been baking...muffins. She figured she could bake some for the trip to Paris. She hummed softly as she worked, taking out one tray and putting another in to bake, letting the ones she had taking out cool.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot quickly packed his clothing, picking out a few outfits for the trip and his suit he had purchased that he planned to wear for the wedding. It only took him a little while to get his trunk ready and drag it down to the front door with Aria's two. Hefting it into his arms, he carried the trunk around to the back of the house where he had secured the wagon and pushed it up into the back. Checking to make sure it was securely locked, he returned and gathered Aria's trunks and loaded them into the wagon as well. Closing the back hatch of the wagon, he smiled as he looked up to the sky and watched the clouds drifting by, "Hopefully it won't rain during the trip but we'll see."

He went back into the house, stopping by the kitchen to see what Aria was doing. He leaned against the doorframe and watched her quietly while she moved about the kitchen baking the muffins, "Those smell heavenly, Aria. You are a skilled cook."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria kept herself alert should Lance ask her for any help, but till then, she worked on the baking she had started. She had made two dozen muffins and she figured that was enough for the trip to Paris for the three of them. Once she was done she proceeded to clean up the kitchen a little and soon enough started on fixing dinner for the two of them.

With Lance's words, she turned towards him and grinned, tail flicking a moment behind her. "I'm glad you think so mon amour. They are for our trip. This way we'll have something to snack on."

She walked over to give him a kiss and purred. "I have dinner going at the moment, so it should be about thirty or so minutes."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance nodded, walking over to her and putting an arm around her waist. "That is a wonderful idea. I don't think it will take us long to reach Paris but it is always good to be prepared. Dinner smells delicious already...I missed your cooking. He purred softly and nuzzled into her neck, "We have a half hour? What shall we do in that time?" He chuckled and kissed her, "What I want to do will take longer and I'd hate causing you to burn dinner. I think I am going to relax in the sitting room with one of my books." Lance kissed her again, lingering for a moment before he pulled back and went to sit in his favorite chair with his favorite book right where he left it. Sitting down, he sighed softly, thinking about what he almost left behind. He shook his head, clearing away such negative thoughts and opened the book to where he had left off, losing himself in the pages while he waited for Aria to call him to dinner.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's tail wrapped around his for a moment and she chuckled. "I thought it would be. You'll like it," she said and purred with the nuzzle to her neck. Ears flicked with his question and she smirked. "A good idea to wait as I wouldn't want to burn dinner." She kissed him back and as he walked in to the living room to read, she moved about the kitchen, getting the rest of the dinner ready while meatloaf cooked.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance read his book though his mind wandered through the time he had been with Aria. His nose twitched when he smelled the fragrance of dinner cooking coming from the kitchen. After reading through his book some, he closes it up and returns the kitchen. Standing in the doorway, he smiled as he watched Aria moving about the kitchen preparing dinner.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria continued to work on the meal that she had started, humming softly to herself a tune that she had learned long ago, one that she enjoyed. She moved about the kitchen, getting things ready, but the way she moved it seemed as if she were gently dancing with the tune she hummed. After a few minutes, she pulled things together and started to set the table. When she was done, she turned to call for Lance, only to smile in seeing him there at the doorway.

"Was just about to call for you my love. Dinner's ready, I hope you like it."

((VERY sorry that it took me this long to get up a responce. Long story short: I wound up finding a part time job at a car wash, worked Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, had Mondays to Wednesdays off. Well I wound up being let go back on the 22nd because the owner thought I was going behind his back because he had gotten a call from another car wash that was asking for a reference on me. I did admit that yes, I had contacted another car wash, BUT it was to see if they had the one position still open as a just in case it didn't work out with his place. I had NEVER put in an application for the other car wash. Another reason he let me go is because I was struggling to keep up when it got real busy(well d'uh) and at times I looked confused(if I ever looked confused I don't know how he read that). *shrugs* whatever. He let me go, but said that I could stop by any time to say hi or whatever. I got my last paycheck there on Friday, so at least I was able to get two paychecks out of it. I DID however put in an application at the other car wash for a cashier position last thursday morning to at least have my foot in the door there.))
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot smiled as he watched her working to prepare dinner, the fragrance filling his nose with a delightful smell which made him purr softly. How he missed her cooking when they were apart. Usually, he would offer to help her set the table but today he was just enjoying watching her work. When she turned to face him, he smiled back to her and nodded.

"Oui, I see that it is ready. It smells delicious and I am sure I will love it, mon amour."

He stepped closer and kissed her lightly, purring softly as his tail brushed against hers before he broke the kiss and pulled away. Moving to the table, he pulled her chair out and waited for her to sit before he took his seat and began dishing out the food.

(It's okay, I remember you saying you would be off for a while. That sucks but hopefully the next one will work out better.)
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had set the table with the plates and silverware. Upon the table set for two was the meatloaf, a bowl of mashed potatoes, some gravy, peas, candles for light, two glasses and a bottle of wine.

I'm sure you will mon amour. It is a recipe that my mother taught me when I was about ten years old. I often helped her make it."

She kissed him back and purred, wrapping her arms around him for a moment. Her tail brushed with his and as he broke the kiss, she smiled a little more. As he pulled out her chair, she moved over and took a seat, nodding her head in thanks. She watched as he dished out the meal, thinking about what was to come.

((Yea, thanks for being patient with me. It does suck from what happened, but...I've gotten over it. Don't need to dwell on it, just need to move forward))
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot hummed softly a familiar tune he often did when he was happy, smiling at her as he set aside the dinner and took her hand in his, "Aria, mon amour, je ne peux pas attendre jusqu'à ce que je peux vous appeler ma femme. Je t'aime avec tout ce que je suis."

He leaned over and kissed her again, his tail curling around hers as he begins eating, "Mmmm...dinner is excellent as always."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's ears flicked as she heard the humming, though as he took her hand, she closed her hand around his. "Et je ne peux pas attendre jusqu'à ce que je peux vous appeler mon mari. Je t'aime de tout mon cœur."

she kissed him back, tail curling with his and she smiled with his words, beginning to eat as well. "I'm glad you enjoy it, though your cooking is just as good. The restaurant will do well."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3