FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A Classy Encounter With a Cheetah (For dragonfly)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: A Classy Encounter With a Cheetah (For dragonfly) Reply with quote

Evening had come to the town of Bon Bon, with the various townsfolk going about their lives. Some of the townsfolk even partook in the town's famous past times, reveling in each other's company. On these streets there was a new face to be seen amongst the crowds.

The young bunny woman was rather tall for her age, roughly six feet in height. Her long blond hair flowed behind her, which came to her rump. Her chocolate fur stood out under the long light blue dress adorned on her person. Her high heels clacked on the cobblestone streets as she carried a matching parasol on her right arm. Her hands were clutching a large box as she walked.

The bunny, Helen Sexton, had arrived in Bon Bon the night before by carriage. She arrived at the town for two reasons. First, she had heard of rumors regarding an ancient villa from the Roman Empire. According to the texts and artifacts she gathered, the villa was a secret place for Roman emperors to indulge in the desires while they were away from the capital. It was said that the town was built on the ruins of the very villa and she planned to investigate.

The other reason... was more personal and involved the box in her hands. A couple of months before she arrived, she had received a letter from the Odain Manor back in England. The head of the family, Dudley Odain, had passed away in his sleep. In his will, he had left a very rare artifact for her father to represent the friendship they two had. Sadly, the bunny woman's father was also gone, having died from a carriage accident. This meant the artifact was now in her possession.

The letter also stated that the estate of the Odain family was now in possession of his new heir. He named the young heir as a cheetah with red and blue eyes with a red tipped tail. The heir's name was Jason Odain and that he had recently left England for Bon Bon.

The rabbit woman vaguely remembered the young man in question, having met him when she was only 15. The two had gotten into some trouble, but had a lot of fun together. Her cheeks flushed as she recalled her first kiss with the young man...

"He was quite a rogue with his manners, but... He was rather cute for his age."

Helen was lost in her thoughts, not paying attention to the road in front of her.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as the evening slowly creeped up on to the little town of bonbon comuation cold be heard comeing from the streets shops or homes of the residents these comuations could be the of the prices of items the gatring of friends

or the more lewd actions of the towns working girls working out deals with pertontnal customers there was always something going on around this little twon but it also had so many different speicers and personalitys

today how ever a tall figer of the feline veraity with one red eye and the other blue was steping out a bakery into the warm evening sun and waved to a smileing happy very long eared rabbit witch he had helped just prevasly

this man was none other then christain odain maybe he name wasn't so well know here but back in England he was of noble and wealth well that's if you didn't know his whole story

chritain was a rather reblous young man though and today refuseing his buttlers request to dress posh chritain had slung on a worn brown jaket over a kinda scruffy white buttoned shirt and worn jeans he then looked up and scrathed his neck rembering a letter refreing that someone important was comeing to pick up this old artefact of somesort at his estate or more to his eyes some dusty pot that belonged to some roman villa or whatever not that christain really cared

it had been sometime apparently the person comeing to pick it up was a famous arcologist who's whole family where in the business but he meet them once or more the young 15 year old daught who's name passed his memory all he rembred from her was a tuft of fur shaped like a heart and a kiss

being bhis height he sometimes failed to see what was below him but this time he looked down and quickly steped aside as he very near crashed into a surpiseingly tall blonde haired choclately furred rabbit

"ughhhh sorry miss...... didn't see ya there..........." he said sheepily before looking her over and thinking she was quite a hotty before spoting something familer that tuft of fur looked oddily familer?

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen's ears twitched as she heard a gentleman's voice to her side, breaking her out of her thoughts. She nearly dropped the box she was holding, but was able to keep a grip on it. The bunny woman looked to her right and saw an incredibly tall cheetah man standing next to her. His leather jacket and clothes made him look like a common street thug. The scar over his eye added to the overall roguish appearance.

She was about to tell off the young man when something caught her attention. As she took a closer look at the young man, she couldn't help but notice something rather odd about him. His eyes were completely different colors, one a ruby red and the other a royal blue. The tip of his tail was dyed a bright red as well.

Helen couldn't place her finger on it, but she felt that the cheetah was someone she had seen somewhere before. "Wait a minute... That letter! Could this be...?"

Her cheeks were flushed as she spoke to the young man, her French accent apparent in er voice. "O-Oh! That's quite all right, sir," she replied. "I was just lost in thought."
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lankey cheetah gave a odd expression as she seemd to take a closer look at him this was common for the feline as anyone new that meet him always gave his thos thourl look over

probably sue to his abnormal height or the unusal hetrocromer he surported he then tilted his head to her flushed expression and narrowed his eyes as she spoke in a voice that sound like she didn't quite like him that much

"right?" he said a slight sarcastic voice "well anyway I need to get going im late as it is anyway on meeting someone for some stupid old afterfact thing?" he said before steping round her but still getting a strange feeling he know this rabbit woman

he then looked over his shoulder before she could do anything and jabbed a thoumb over to a inn "if ya new and lost talk to boris the staffy in there he will help ya around this place"

the feline said before walking up the road in a running walk then turning left towards what looked like a huge mannor witch to anyone who didn't know him would wounder why he went that way as he looked like some commoner thug

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen stared at the young cheetah, put off by the tone of his voice. "This man's a complete brute," she thought to herself. She was also put off by his suggestion to go to the inn he pointed out.

Her ears perked up at the mention of him meeting someone for a "stupid old artifact". That he would insult an ancient artifact was proof of his boorish behavior to her. However, her interest towards the artifact was peaked. Plus, there was a good chance the cheetah described in the letter was the one she just met.

When she spotted him walking away, Helen decided to follow the young man and see where he was going. It was difficult to keep up with him, considering his brisk pace and what she was wearing at the moment. After nearly losing him a few times in the crowds and shooing away a couple of would be suitors, she turned around the corner. The bunny woman barely caught sight of the cheetah walking towards a large manor.

"Odd... Why is he going there? Does he work as a bodyguard of sorts?"

With a sigh, she followed after the cheetah. Her high heels clicked on the cobblestone streets as she tried to keep up with him, balancing the box in her hands as well as the parasol.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the king cheetah didn't really have the time to deal with new people in town today bit something nagged him as he thogubt where on the chocolate furred blode rabbit "huh? prissy highclass rabbit" he thought before skidding round another conner to the path up to the mannor

"man im late hope who ever is picking up this old thing isn't here yet" he said not really focusing on anything and stareing at the mannor with a mixed look

"stupid posh house and stupid posh crap in it............huh?" he stopped hearing a click behind him it sound familer and his eyes opend before he spoke out noticeing that scent

"is there a problem ma'am you do know it's considerd weird when one is followed and rather troublsem" he said not even looking round knowing it was that rabbit woman from earlier

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen caught up to the cheetah, huffing slightly from the run. "Wretched dress... If I had worn my archeology suit, I'd have caught up to him sooner."

The bunny woman was about to tell off the cheetah for his crass comment. However, she had more important things to discuss. "Hmph! If you must know, I'm actually looking for someone. I was sent a letter to find someone here. I was told that I had a rare artifact waiting for me here."

The rabbit woman could have sworn that the young man was someone she had seen before.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the cheetah didn't much like the tone of the rabbit woamans voice but just stood his ground and reused to turn around woundering if this was the fur to pick up this dumb artierfact thing

he swished his rail in a sharp flick and once her words where said it had to be her to pick it up strange thpugh as the letter said it would be a old rabbit gent

the cheetah remberd the letter and though it was odd as his thought went in his mind "strange I thought it was amle comeing not some prissy woman ohhh well....."

"rear artefact?........... right you must be here to pick up the old dusty thing well fine then" he turned around and sighed

"hey im christain odain the heir and owner of the odain mannor and fortune I guess ya here to pick up this old thing strange though at the letter mentined it would be a mister se......." something then cicked in the felines brain before he looked at the rather tall rabbit woman

"wait your............your mkister sexton's daughter arnt you hell hila..... Helen your Helen art't you" the king cheetah said in a mixed tone of surpise and bordem

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen could feel her eyelid twitching from agitation at the cheetah's behavior. The rabbit was feeling her patience wearing thin. Her ears perked at the mention of the young man's last name...

Odain.

At that moment, something clicked in her mind. Helen suddenly remembered where she had seen the cheetah before. Her memories came back to her, remembering the young man she had played with so many years ago...

But the most striking thing was his eyes... One of them ruby red and the other blue like a sapphire...

"O-Odain? You're name is Odain...?"

For some reason, she felt a flush of excitement towards the cheetah, causing her to smile at him.

"It is you! You were the young man I saw when I was 15!"

She suddenly felt rather puzzled, setting the box down on the ground and taking the letter out of her dress. "But... You said you were Christian Odain? Strange..."

Helen hands the letter over to Christian. "This letter said that your name was Jason."
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the cheetah was beging to het a little agitaed by the woman she was far to highclass for his likeing even though acutly himself was one of the most welthyist heirs of England

Christian had to back track to quite a young age but did rember a blonde green eyed rabbit with a heart shaped tuft of fur

but being so young and having to rember eleven years in the past was difficult

"uhhhhh yeah? my last names odain I just said that im the heir and owner of the odain mannor and fourtune?"

he then gave a puzzled look why was she suddlny smileing at him when ust two seconds ago she sounded pissed off she was one wired chick he thought to himself before he had to rack his brain again

"uhhhh I sort of rember a bunny girl from years back but nothing more then that anyway your here to pi....huh whats this?"
the feline said takeing the letter and scanning over it before sighing

"I see the confusion j....j...Jason was my twin brother he...he passed away a few years back Dudley my old foster man he must of messed up are names in his old age but n im chritain the twin of Jason odain" he soad while handing the letter back to her

he then tunred around and walked up the path before looking over at her from his shoulder "well come on then you have some old thing to pick up and I would rather you come and get it before we become as old as the thing your getting?"

he said this time in a more fun soundeing but still bored voice

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen's smile shrank a little as Christian had trouble recalling her. "He doesn't remember me that well... Then again, it has been quite some time since we last saw each other."

Her ears drooped as she heard the cheetah speak of his brother's death. "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that," she said with a sad tone in her voice.

The bunny woman followed behind Christian, picking up her box and following behind him. She decided to make some conversation with the young man. "I apologize for my earlier actions, Mister Odain... I was just feeling rather tired from the trip. That and... remembering some rather unfortunate events back home..."

Last edited by Leaf on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christain swised his tail and kept looking at Helen she was very familer to him but his mind was foggy his childhood was such a blur because of his actions and a pertuicular moment that anything happy and joyfull in his childhood was crushed to dust

he then looked at the tuft of fur that was just above her boobs and swised his tail "I do rember a rabbit and you a little but other then that nothing really comes to pass" he said in a bored voice again

he then walked up the path and raised his hand "don't worry about it it happened 5 years ago just a....a unfotrntae accident" he said not soundeing to genuine but also like he didn't wanna talk about it

he then pulled out some hefty bunch of keysand flicked though them "huh? ohhhh pthhh iv'e had worse don't think your melasy words could upset me.... but ummm if ya want your welcome to rest up here for the day and check over this old junk my dad left for ya"

he said finding the right key and slideing it into the lock he still sounded bored but he stilled sounded nice along with it and not like people would think due to hs apprance and attiude deep down he was really a nice guy just like a diamond but with rough edges

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen pondered why Christian didn't want to talk about his brother or why he had trouble remembering her. She figured that the two of them were connected somehow. "Maybe the shock of his brother's death affected his memories..."

The rabbit woman stood behind the cheetah and perked at the mention of staying in his manor for the night. "That's... That's really kind of you, Mister Odain. Thank you!"
dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christain just waved her reply of as if to say don't worry about it then removed the key and pockted it again before opeing the door

"uhhh well welcome to my home......... odain mannor then uhhh come in then and i'll go and fetch that old junk for ya............" he then thought wasn't this thing like roamns tomes when ever that was maybe it was better she just came to it instead

"uhhh acutly follow me better ypu come to it incase o break the damned thing" he said before leeting her in and what a sight would meet the girls eyes

the walls where a red and cream color with polised oak borders piantings of beautiful woman colothed half dressed and naked where hanging on the walls there where marble staues of beautiful woman in sexy surgitve pose's in places along witn suits of well polished and mantined amours

"in the middle was a huge fountine made of marble and the top was abound with a gorgues feline of some species fully naked and very beautifull and on the edges of that where two stiar case's leading up to each landing witch there was four of them and a final stair case leading to a fith floor

"uhhhh my private quatrs are on the fioth floor so lets go" he said before takeing of his jackest and throwing ot to the side where a perfectly good coat rack was and it landing art it's feet

"I guess ya thirsty and hungry so if ya want anything i'll sort us out something in my aurts if ya want" he said with a shrug before heading to the stairs

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen followed Christian inside the manor and was taken aback by the decor. The sight of so many pictures and sculptures of women spoke of the young man's interest. But the way in which they were naked or suggestively dressed made her think the cheetah was a pervert. Still, the home's decor was quite nice.

The bunny woman stopped for a moment to hang her parasol on the coat rack. She caught up with the cheetah as he mentioned food and drink. "Um... Maybe after the artifact, Mister Odain. Shall I call you Mister Odain? Or is there another name that suits you better?"
dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christain ignored the painyings and staues he was kinda sick of them as peole always thought he was a perv but it was acutly his decdents that had them done not himself but he just coudnt be bothred to explain it

"huh> well your choise im not gonna aruge with ya....... yeah just christain will do I dislike being called mister odain" he said before heading to the second landings stairs in silnce

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen nodded as she followed the cheetah up the staircase, feeling a little uncomfortable from the silence. She figured that at least she should get to know the young man better. She decided to strike up a conversation.

"So what do you do here, Christian? I'm curious about what kind of work you like to do..."
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

link didn't feel really that comftable with taking her up to his private quatrs but nothing else could be done as the stupid thing he had t give her was near enoth priceless

"huh? me ummmmmmm I work in the delight castle........ as a stunt entertainer you know sword juggling fire breathing/swallowing....... " he said trialing of

as they was getting near to his place and he fished into his pocket to get the keys out

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen's eyes grew wide as she heard the cheetah's occupation. "Sword juggling and... fire breathing?! That's rather dangerous, Christian. Still, you look like someone who can handle themselves well."

She watches the young man fishing in his pockets, looking for a key of sorts. The young bunny fixed her hair slightly, waiting for the young master to unlock the door.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christain just shrugged and gave a look like it was just a normal everyday job "well someone has to do it and entertain the castles crowds if there not drinking gambeling or looking for a cohort for the night"

he said as if it was nothing before fishing out a medium sized gold key and placing his hand on the now closed oak door on a single landing

"okay here we are" he said before unlocking the door

walking in he held the door for her to come In of corse the room was just like the same as the downstairs was only diffrance was the pics had clothed girls

ecpet for one witch was a young vixen who was half naked but covering her top half

the walls carpet and eteoir was all the same as wher the many statues suits or ammor and furntire only dirannce was there was a old porngraph in thr conner a paino on a little wooden stage a huge bar takeing up one side of the bar made of oak with marble counters and surrplided with many bootles of wines licors and the such

in the middle of the room was many black leather sofas and a hige coffe table with a metal suitcase on it

the rest was door leading of to varies rooms and in the final conner was a staircase leading up to the attic

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen followed behind Christian inside of his private quarters, taking note of the decor. She could see that it was like the room from downstairs, except the girls were painted with clothes on. However, she blushed at the sight of the picture of a vixen that was half naked.

"I swear, the artist that did that is a pervert," she thought to herself.

She could see many suits of armor and statues lining the walls. Her eyes took sight of the phonograph and piano nearby. Combined with the leather sofas and other furniture, it could be assumed that Christian was quite well off.

"This is quite the decor here, Christian. Is this room for entertaining guests that come over?"
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christain just looked around the room before throwing his jacket on the fllor next to a coat rack as he was to lazy to hang it up before he looked at her and noticed where her eyes where looking at

"her names lizzy shes a rear blue furred vixen she a old friend of the paitnign was done by another blue vixen here called scorpia she's very famous and well know artist around these parts I keep the paitng hung up because I really ever get to see her as she don't live here?

the cheetah said with no shame at having the half naked draeing of his friend on the wall

he then looked at where to her eyes travled one would presume chritain was well off but in his eyes this was all just what his foster farther owned

"huh? where I entertain people? ummmmmmmm no this is my private quarts you know my home" he said in a bemused voice

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen looked over at Christian with a skeptical look on her face. She found it hard to believe a young lady could paint that kind of painting. Then again, she learned quickly what kind of town she was in now.

"Perhaps she did it as a means of expressing her artistic freedom," she thought to herself. "Still, there is quite a lot of skill carried out in the painting."

The bunny woman shook her head at the cheetah. "I know it's your private home, Christian. I was asking if you sometimes took people home for small parties of sorts. Isn't that what a gentleman or lady supposed to do?"

She pondered why the young man was behaving the way he was.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christain looked at the painting and sighed it had been a long long time since he had seen lizzy but then she was a very busy vixen but then they where only friends nothing had ever happen between them

"hummmmm yes miss scorpia is a very tanlted artist and quite young from what I know she enjoys drawing artist nude pics and more"

he said before removeing his shoes and tossing them on hos jacket before yawning

"huh? uhhh no I don't really like parties no one ever comes up her but me and sara my badger maid to clean the place other then that it's fully private for my living only........... ummmm I guess you would like a drink or something"

he shruggred in manner that showed he had no idea what to offer her despite the bar being right infront of them

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bunny woman watched Christian toss his boots on his jacket, not carrying much about his clothes.

"Just one maid? But this is quite a large manor! It might be too much for the poor girl..."

He gaze was then turned towards the bar, noticing the various liquors and drinks available.

"Hm... Anything you make will be fine. Surprise me, please."
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chhristain shrugged and walked behind the bar looking at the bottles of different things

"huh? uhhhh no sara is just the maid for for private quarts three other maids clean the three other maids clean the manor there's ummmm

"he stopped to think for a second beore going on with talking

"silkie ashe's a border collie girl she cleans the first floor ummm next is Kirsten she's a white and black splogey colored rat girl she cleans the middle floor and last is felitcy a black mare girl with white hair who ceans the floor below this one"

he said before grabbing a bottle of light amber liquid and flicking it around before tossing it in thr air and cathing it behind hi back before pouring ot like that into two glass and crushing some ice into them and flicking one of the glass down the bar towards her

"honey flavour wiky sweet yet mellow thaste leaves a slight strong wiskey taste in your mouth but the after taste is sweet once the syrenght of wisky wears off"

he saud before picking his up

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen watched the cheetah twirl the liquor bottle in a sense of showmanship and pour out the drinks. The bunny woman gracefully picked up the glass and stared into the liquid. She took a tentative sniff, smelling the honey and alcohol.

"Hm... I don't think I've had this before, Christian. But it seems to be good."

Helen raised the glass to her lips and took a small sip of the whiskey. She felt the alcohol burning her throat as she swallowed, causing her to cough. She set the glass down on the bar and covered her mouth with her hand as she coughed. Soon afterwards, however, she could taste a faint amount of the honey.

"Th-That's quite potent. Though, the honey is rather sweet."
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the feline just swirled his drink around in his glass for a bit as he watched the blonde haired rabbit with a bemused look

it's kinda new around these parts so I woudnt be surpised if ya hadn't hear of it I don't think there even a peoper name for it anyways?

he said in a kinda bored and lazy voice before he raised his glass and downed the lot in one guklp before placing his glass down and not even flinching at the strength of the taste

he then just watched as she coughed due to her sip but didn't show a flicker of a smile smirk or care that it was probably a little strong for her

"happens to everyone who isn't use to it" he saod pouring another shot of it then leaveing it on the bar to walk up to her

"sweet taste after though kinda pleasant and warm comforting in a way like you found something you like and want to keep with you for life a strong yet mellow flavour with a buring passion that seeps into you before hitting you like a brick then colling with a nice after feeling"

the cheetah said in that bored lazy voice before stopoing in front of her "im guessing you want me to fetch that thing your here for then yes?

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen's ears twitched as she heard the cheetah speak of the drink, noting the bored tone of his voice. Truthfully, the bunny woman was starting to get a little put off by his nonchalant attitude. It was as though he lost a spark in his life and was merely coasting through it.

She then heard Christian offer to get the item she came for. "O-Oh! If it's not too much trouble. I would love to see it, please."
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

link sighed and steped past her to a oak door with a gold handle before looking over his shoulder

"if it was a bother I woudnt of offred to get the bloody thing know would I?" the cheetah said before opeing the door and closeing it before she could argue back

after a few moments here was a thud like a heavey box had been banged on a desk and loud rummageing before a curse more loud rumbling then quite

then the door opend and link was holding a small to medium sized antique looking wooden box before walking up to Helen "here this is what Dudley wanted you to have iv'e no idea what nore care what it is but guess it's all yours too do with whatever?"

the feline said before walking to the bar to fetch his wiskey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4