FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A Walk in the Woods
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: A Walk in the Woods Reply with quote

It was a fine Spring day and the sun was shining brightly in the sky. On this day, a certain maltese snow tiopard had woken and dressed and left her house. With her, she carried a nice sized picnic basket on one arm, her other hand held the handle to a lovely parasol.

"Such a lovely Spring day for a bit of a walk in the woods," she mused to herself.

She walked through town, saying good morning to those that greeted her and those she saw. She had been looking forward all Winter for a nice Spring day when she could go for a picnic in the woods. This day she was dressed in a nice purple dress, one that was a bit low cut in the front and hugged nicely to her waist. She wanted something that was a little more fitting for the city of Bon Bon and this seemed like it. It was simple and flowing.

Soon enough she came to a trail that would lead her off into the woods and knowing where it would lead to, she started off for the spot she had in mind. She began to hum gently as she went along, enjoying the sounds of the birds that sang.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the early morning, Silvador woke to the first rays of sunlight filtering through his blinds. The day before had been considerably tiresome and the panther had ended up going to bed early. Closing his eyes and pulling the covers around him snugly, the panther attempted to drift off once again for at least another hour.

But his body objected. Well rested, Silvador could not get comfortable and after tossing several times he rose from his bed and prepared himself for the day.

With little to actually do that particular day, and even less that could be done so early, the black feline decided he was over due for a leisurely walk. Wearing a white shirt and black pants, Silvador left BonBon and trekked into the surrounding wilderness, idly following the trail and enjoying the early morning scenery.

As the sun rose in the sky, the panther decided it was time to start making his way back. Along the trail, a gab in the trees let the sun shine through, bathing the ground in warmth. After the cold of the winter, the warm sun felt nice. Removing his shirt and draping it over his arm, Silvador walked back down the sun drenched path and allowed the warmth to blanket his bare back.

"Aria," the panther paused when he spotted the familiar blue feline, "Goodmorning."

Silvador smiled warmly at Aria as she approached him, his gaze taking in all of her at once.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria continued to hum as she walked along, the warmth of the sun felt good on her fur while the parasol kept her shaded from the fullness of the sun. She didn't think anyone else would be out this early in the morning for a walk, but soon her ears perked as she heard her name and she turned her head forward once more to see who it was that had said her name. Smile crossed her lips as she saw who it was.

"Ah Silv! Good morning to you as well," she said and gave a bit of a wave. As she came closer to him, it was then she noticed he was shirtless. "Out for a bit of a morning hike as well I see. I hope you have been well.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I have," Silvador replied, "And you?"

As she approached, the panther's eyes took in every detail, her hair, her smile, her eyes, her dress... what it showed. But they did not linger in any one place and kept returning to meet Aria's gaze.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's good and oui, I am enjoying it so far. Happy that it's Spring once more."

As she came to stop before him, she glanced into his eyes and smiled a little more. Her tail swayed softly behind him as she had been looking him over as she had approached. She gave a gentle pat to the basket she had and tilted her head slightly.

"I was going to have a bit of a picnic. Would you care to join me?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I would be honoured," the panther replied, bowing his head slightly as he turned to face back up the path. "It would be a shame to keep such a fine day to oneself."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria smiled as he accepted her invitation to join her. She had a nice spot that she liked to go to and knew he'd enjoy it as well.

"Very true. A day like this is better if shared."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador followed Aria as she led the way to their destination. The walk beforehand had been pleasant and though he had been planning to return to BonBon, he felt that the small amount of business needing to be done was not of such importance that he couldn't afford to spend some leisure time with a beautiful woman.

"Do you picnic out here often?" the black feline asked, trying to strike up a conversation while they walked.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had been waiting for Spring to come for a while and now that it was here, she was taking the day off to take a relaxing day in the woods. Now that she had company though for her picnic, it could perhaps get a bit better. It had been a while since she had seen Silv and she wanted to catch up a bit.

"I had found the spot last year and not really told anyone about it. You're the first that I'll be taking to it." she admitted and gave a bit of a wink towards him.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Then we should hopefully be blessed with an uninterrupted outing," the panther smiled. He couldn't help but run his gaze over her figure once or twice as they continued to walk.

"How is business? I trust your shop is doing well?"

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"About the only thing that will be around us will be nature and singing birds," she chuckled. She could feel his gaze on her, though she didn't say a word of it.

"The business goes well. I've made a few dresses and suits, repaired some instruments. I hope your business is going well for you, though I really should stop by some time to see it."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's paying the bills," Silvador said modestly, "And I see no reason why you shouldn't stop by some time. Perhaps you might be interested in a spot of modelling. I can always use new models and of course you would be entitled to a portion of any sales."

A slight, mischievous smirk crossed Silvador's face as he idly indulged the idea of Aria posing for some rather revealing sculpture designs.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's good. Always nice when your work is able to help pay the bills," she said and as he mentioned stopping in and considered modeling, she thought a moment, then turned her gaze towards him a moment. "I see no harm in such. Perhaps I will drop by and try a bit of modeling."

Modeling hadn't crossed her mind, but she knew she should always try new things and something like this could be just the sort of spark.

"As for a portion of the sales, I'm sure something else may turn up to come into play as well."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador could only smile a little at the dark blue feline's words.

As they continued to walk, the panther tried to think of other subjects to talk about. But all he could think of to say was, "Lovely dress."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria let a playful smirk draw across her lips after she had spoken, her tail flicking behind her a little.

As the silence drew over them a little, she now and then gave a side long glance towards him. As he spoke of her dress, she purred a little.

"Merci. It was one that I worked on for myself over the winter. I wanted something to wear for Spring when it came. I might make a few more to sell and such."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I would say that you have something of a talent for such a thing," the panther smiled, "It is very... flattering."

Silvador permitted his gaze to linger on Aria's visible cleavage for just a moment before turning his attention back to the path.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A talent that I am happy to have," she grinned and chuckled. "Glad you like it. I may take a shot at making evening wear as well."

Aria caught his gaze and didn't seem to say a word to it. She knew that the top was tight enough to push up her cleavage a bit, but not too much to which it would spill over at any moment.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, if you ever need a second opinion on any of the dresses you make, I'd be more than happy to... lend my visual services," Silvador said with a wink.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I have a couple of designs in the works actually, so once they are finished, I'll have you...look them over." she purred, her tail shifting to give his rear a bit of a playful swat.

She continued to lead him along the trail, though glanced over her shoulder a moment. Seeing it was clear and knowing they were close, she tugged Silv off the beaten path and down another path that was not so much traveled and a bit hidden from view. If he looked, she'd give a wink towards him, simply saying 'down this way.'
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador followed, keeping close behind Aria so as not to lose her in the foliage and underbrush. Though he spent much of the time making sure not to trip or walk into a stray branch, the black feline couldn't help but indulge in the view of Aria's rear in front of him.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The path that Aria walked along was more suited for one behind the other, so how they were walking was perfect. She had closed her parasol to walk along this hidden path so it wouldn't get torn. Soon enough the sound of water could be heard and a smile crossed Aria's lips as she knew they were closer. She paused though before she reached the end of the path and glanced over her shoulder.

"Silv? Take my hand and close your eyes, then follow me." she shifted her parasol and reached her now free hand back.

When he'd do as she asked, she would lead him from the path and to the place where she was to have the picnic.

"Okay...open them."

When he'd open his eyes, he would find himself in a grove that would seem to come from a fairy tale. There was a small waterfall and brook, some weeping willows beside the brook here and there. Flowers bloomed in patches here and there, making the grass almost seem like a patchwork quilt. Birds chirped, the sun shone through patches of newly grown leaves, sun dappling the grass and flowers to add to the 'enchanted' look.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador frowned just a little at Aria's request to close his eyes, but only because it would interrupt his enjoyment of eyeing her figure. Holding out his hand, he allowed the tigress to lead him forward and when opened his eyes as instructed, the panther looked around in amazement.

"This is really a beautiful spot," he said, gently stepping out into the clearing. "How did you even find it?"

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria allowed him to take in the sight of the little grove, a place that she had found and called her own. With the question, she chuckled as she led him towards the spot where she'd set up for the picnic.

"I was out for one of my walks and wound up getting a bit startled thanks to a couple of squirrels racing out across the path in front of me. I tripped myself up and fell passed the bushes and found the path. I was curious, so I followed it and found the grove." she blushed a little in admitting that she had been startled, but that was how it was found.

Once at the stop, she'd set the basket down and let go of Silv's hand, taking the blanket out and beginning to spread it out so they could sit upon it.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Quite the fortunate find," Silvador complimented.

The black feline followed Aria to the spot she had picked out and took the opposite corners of the blanket in hand to help straighten it out.

When the blanket was settled on the soft grass, Silvador set his shirt to one side and gently sat down on the blanket. He patiently waited for Aria to join him and begin emptying the basket so that they could enjoy its contents amid the tranquillity of the area.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria purred with his words and the help he gave in setting out the blanket. Once it was set out, she took a seat on the blanket and smoothed out her dress a little. She reached for her basket and brought it close.

"I've got a little bit of this and a little bit of that." she said as she started to unpack the basket.

She brought out some cheese, some deli sliced ham and turkey, some bread, a glass of wine, two glasses for the wine, some grapes, some strawberries, some raspberries and some blackberries. A box was then brought out and on the top was written 'mini eclairs'.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador raised an eyebrow when he saw Aria had two glasses in the basket.

"Expecting to meet someone in particular?" the panther asked in a playful manner. "It all looks very delicious. I'm glad to have the chance to join you."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm glad you think so. I thought it would be a nice little snack for the picnic." she said and then winked. "As for the two glasses....one might say that."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador picked up the bread first and then the cheese and ham. He then paused and turned his attention to Aria while holding up the bread.

"Knife?" the panther asked with a chuckle.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria reached for one of the strawberries and popped it in her mouth, tasting the sweetness that it had. Ears flicked and she glanced towards him as he asked for a knife.

"That would help," she said and chuckled. She reached into the basket and brought out a knife fit for cutting the bread. She also brought out some mustard and mayonnaise and some sliced tomato and lettuce. "Almost forgot those too."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador thanked Aria and began to make himself a sandwich. As he ate it, the panther idly looked around the clearing, watching the leaves in the trees gently shift about and listening to the constant, calming noise of the water.

"I could get used to coming here," Silvador said with a smile.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3