FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Galluses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Galluses Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
SEXY as ever in this amazing first set of the month! White satin pants with black satin suspenders and no top on at all! WOW!! The look is super hot! There are some classic memorable shots in this set! Let’s enjoy a sexy month!

xoxo

WOW is sooo right, Alley!!! What a grrrreat look for you with the white pants and black suspenders. The no-top look also made it quite intriguing as well as having your pants unzipped and low enough to have her pubic hair spring out for freedom, like in pic 38078!!! Wink Twisted Evil I loved how Alley was able to use her suspenders to keep her nipples covered in pics 38092-38098. I 'love' to be teased by Alley trying her darnedest to cover up her big-ass nipples and areolas as long as possible. I loved the way Alley grabbed her breasts in pics 38083 and 38084. I also pics 38085-38090 of Alley with her hands in her pants. Mmmmmm. Tongue Of course I must mention Alley's bare ass in pics 38104 and 38105 Wink. The pic of the set was 38107. It's a grrrreat visual of Alley grabbing her breasts, nipples pushed out and her pubic hair poking out from her pants. BOOOIIINNNGGGG!!! woot Twisted Evil Galluses is the beginning of what Alley is calling for a sexy month in March!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you enjoyed it Tyger!

I hope everyone else enjoyed it too!

XOOXO
Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1