FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Where/When was the first time you laid your eyes on Alley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rubeN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Where/When was the first time you laid your eyes on Alley Reply with quote

Just curious when/where u guys got to see her for the first time and got hooked after that.

Tell your stories.
chico

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first saw her in book of lingerie in May/June 1995 and the next issue Sept/ Oct 1995. When she was on the cover of the March/April 1996 issue I was completly hooked and in love. I look at that cover every day. Her stunning beauty captured in that photo cast a spell on me that that has endured for 18 yrs.
then along came the internet and her web site and I got to really know Alley. She became more than just the photos that I lusted after, she was a wonderful beautiful person as well. Then came night flirt, email, and skype and the relationship became one on one personal, and even more sexual. Alley has filled me with deep strong emotional feelings of love and lust for over 2 decades, and will continue to do so well beyond her internet days. Can't imagine ever falling out of love with Alley(Honey) Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz love love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1