FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Return of The Non Native
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hello I am Maria Brandywine, and I am here to see about the posibillity of sponcering your new paper." Maria said as she smiled to Goldie as she kept a profetional aditude.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie nods, "Okay you say sponsor, you will understand that you may sponsor but what I publish for good or ill is going to be the truth, no matter what."

He leads her inside the building and nods, "Okay, if we draw up a contract and I make some tea, we can disciss this later on once the legal people give it a run over."

"This is Leaf, a very good friend, Maria..." Goldie smiles and then gives a sweet palintive sigh of desire looking at the bunny guy.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That is understandable, you are a news source after all." Maria replyed to Goldie before he introduced her to Leaf. "It's nice to meet you," Maria said to Leaf before takeing in the view of the inside of the building, noteing what would have to be fixed or replaced to get the place running agean as she mentaly tallied up how much it would cost compared to how much she was willing to invest in the paper for advertisement of her s&m club. But she continued to smile and keep a cool deminer.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf watches Goldie leads the stranger inside his abode as he rested his hands upon his lap. The rabbit took note of her appearance, noticing how conservative she dressed. "Must be here for business," he thought.

When Goldie introduced Maria to the rabbit, Leaf tipped his hat to the fennec fox and looked over at Goldie with a faint blush on his cheeks.

Last edited by Leaf on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Um Leaf, Minnie is the albino mouse, Maria is the fennec fox.))
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Sorry about that. I fixed it for you.)
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie sits next to Leaf and nods, "The place does need a little work I know I am going to make repairs from my funds, please sit would you like some tea perhaps."

His arm drops to Leafs hip and he nods, "I have been a little remiss in my duties of late, I fully intend to live up to expectations from now on."

He nods, "Your club I hear offers diversions of a nature that although I am not personally inclined towards I can see no difficulty with you sponsoring that paper."
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maria noded and accepted the seat. "My club use to be some what exclusive, but it suffered a set back some time ago. so it went public. So the best way to let others in this town know that the club is open and willing to take in customers is to be advertised in you paper seens it had a very popular run. Thus, I can see that this deal would benifite the both your news paper and my club." Maria said before gently grabbing ahold of a cup and takes a sip of tea.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf quietly took a cookie off a nearby plate and nibbled on it, listening to the two talk business. As he was eating, he suddenly felt something resting on his hip. The rabbit quickly glanced downward for a moment before looking back up at Maria. Whether unintentional or not, he placed his own hand atop of Goldie's.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie's smile softens and his eyes twinkle, "Now Mistress Maria, if I may ask you to make this matter formal with a lawyer and then return here and I can then sign up to the agreement."

Goldie pauses and feels the rabbit touching his own paw. He looks at Leaf and whispers, "Leaf, are you sure. We are in public and people do talk."

Maria nods and smiles softly then Goldie whispers to the rabbit next to him, "Leaf, unless you stop soon I won't be able to stop myself. I will kiss you again, no clouds of dust to hide it this time. Leaf, I want you."
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Fair enuth, I'll see with a lawyer to work out a contract and i will return with the paper work and a check." The fennce said before finishing her tea before geting up. "I look forward to our arangment," Maria said before turning to head out as she waved to the two, "Have fun." before heading out through the door.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf tensed up as Goldie whispered in his ears, not realizing what was happening. Not wanting to cause a scene in front of the reporter's guest, the rabbit lifted his hand off of Goldie's.

"Sorry about that," he whispered back to Goldie. "I didn't mean to cause you distress..."

He finished the last of his cookie, watching the fennec leave.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie puts his arms around Leaf and smiles, "I appreciate the compliment, darling. Leaf sweet one, we shall kiss now. If at any time you wish me to stop just tell me."

Goldie strokes the rabbits ear and nods, "Close your eyes or keep them open, I will do my best for you, sweet sweet rabbit."

Goldie brushes his lips against Leafs and one hand holds the rabbits neck the other slides down his back.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie pauses Leaf has frozen and the dog feels slightly nervous, "Leaf this okay I mean I am not scaring you am I?"
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Sorry about that. I was having a writer's block.)

The rabbit could only sit and watch as Goldie wrapped his arms around his body, holding Leaf closely. His face is flushed pink as the dog strokes his ear, his heart beating fast. The canine's lips brushed against his, rendering him speechless for a moment.

He was broken out of his reverie when Goldie voiced his concern for the rabbit. "It's fine, Goldie," Leaf said to the reporter. The rabbit wrapped his arms around him, holding him close and smiling softly before pecking him on the cheek.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie smiles, and whispers sweetly, "Your place or mine. I mean do you want to take this private I mean anyone in BonBon could walk in on us here."

Goldie grins wickedly, "Or is that is what is causing the rabbit I know to be so sweetly sexy for this puppy dog."
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf tilted his head in thought, pondering on where to go to next. He glanced around the place before saying, "Well... I figured I would help you break in this place. There is no place like home, after all..."

With a warm smile, Leaf followed Goldie to his bedroom. The rabbit took a glance around the room before closing the door behind him and locking it. For the next two hours, the sounds of laughter, groaning and moaning could be heard behind the door. At one point, the rabbit cried out the reporter's name in bliss...

(OOC: Do you mind if I do a time skip after the two enter the room? I'd like for the imagination to do the work...)

Last edited by Leaf on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie sighs and they exit the little garet bedroom that they have just shared. He pats the rabbit on the butt and chuckles happily.

"Well Leaf, all play and no work won't get my paper restarted..." Goldie stops and pauses, "Leaf, I do hope you don't regret this I mean we did both agree to this. Leaf, honey don't hate me...Oh! Leaf, we are still friends..."
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf stumbles slightly out of the bedroom, his rump feeling a little sore from what happened. Nevertheless, he feels very happy and content. The rabbit turned towards Goldie and held him in his arms.

"Hey, it's all right... I must admit, I was a little nervous about it at first. But now..."

He leans in and brushes his lips against the reporters. With a warm smile, he said, "I'm glad I did... Thank you for this, Goldie. If you feel lonely, come by my shop anytime."

Last edited by Leaf on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie grins, "Your other lovers won't be jealous I hope..."

Goldie smiles broadly, "Great to let off steam you know. Now Leaf, I hope the bunny guy is ready to work for his pleasure."
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf mirrors Goldie's smile and says, "But of course! What shall be done first?"

He releases the reporter from his arms and waits for Goldie's response.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sweeping up and then we need to contact that mechanic lady everyone raves about." Goldie grins, "Tea then follows I hear there is an excellent bakery close by and their carrot cake is simply divine."
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf's ears perked at the mention of carrot cake. "Sounds good to me! Let's get started," he said with a smile. The rabbit picked up a nearby broom and began to sweep.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie nods, and loves the experience of being with Leaf. He does hope for more visitors though he is always been something of a pack animal.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump) to move it up, do visit for fun
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf gets to work, sweeping the place up and cleaning the dirt. As his broom dances across the floor, he reflects on what had happened earlier. "Well... I never expected it to be like that in my life. Goldie is really sweet to me." His face flushes pink from the thought.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2