FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A stranger in a strange land [open rp]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pride

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: A stranger in a strange land [open rp] Reply with quote

[Let's make a little background story before starting the Rp]

Day 1: Cainara woke up, knowing full well he had to leave town at the earliest convenience, his luggage having been packed a day before, his large wallet, his savings from his garment industry, now closed. He sighed as he took one last look at his old town. Before heading towards the Capital city of Caracas. It was better than nothing, at least his name, the name given to him by the people of this town will always go with him, forever.

Day 3: He arrived in the capital city, at the worst time imaginable...night time. it was dark it was scary. But he did not fret, as he headed towards the docks. The Ship will begin boarding in two hours, he thought as he looked at a wall clock. Businesses were still open, even at this hour. A bakery nearby, oh goody, he thought. Might as well stuff up his supply of food before getting on that Ship. He knows they serve food, but you may as well drink sewage when you are not in first or second class. Three hours latter the boarding process began, and he found his cabin.

Day 7: Having arrived at Cadiz, beaten and broken from such a horrible travel. He knows that he hasn't made due time, and the train towards Moscow will leave in 30 minutes. By the time he arrived at the station they already began the boarding process, and he had easily purchased tickets at the Docks. Finally some rest and relaxation, he thought as he took a seat. it was 9:30 pm, he smiled as he closed his eyes.

Day 8: Waking up at 2:00 am hoping to see the scenery of old Spain, only to be greeted by three men yelling, at the terminal. Have they not left yet? He wondered as he exited the train, to be greeted by one of the helpers. Saying she wanted to wake him up, but he looked so peaceful that she just let him rest. Apparently there was a technical malfunction with the train, and unfortunately they won't be able to leave today...or tomorrow. He sighed, and went out of the train. At the very least they didn't checked took his boarding pass, taking out his luggage, he spoke to the service lady, she told him he could take a late night caravan to his destination.

Usually he would refuse...but what the heck. Looking for a caravan to hire, he noticed there was only one caravan that wasn't already taken. This one ridden by an old gipsy man, that did not understand a word in Spanish nor English. But he seem to know when he spoke about Moscow. Yet it was strange when he looked at him with a perverted glare. He wondered, what can be so perverted about Moscow? Sighing he hired the caravan.

Day 10: He was woken up with a loud thump. Looking up, it was a 2 day ride, and he felt his back muscles stitched. Why didn't he stopped to rest?
Looking out the window he was expecting to see Cathedrals, a palace, and a very very depressing tone. What he found was what appeared to be a colorful town. Getting out of the caravan, he did not notice when he dropped his boarding pass. Looking around, then to the driver. "Is this Moscow?" This man was obviously deaf, for this was definitely not Moscow. The Old Gipsy turned to look at him with a disgusted face and headed out without answering.

Looking around, this was definitely not Moscow. He was stranded in the middle of nowhere, with only a boarding pass and 100 florin in his holdings. His hand traveled towards his coat, only to find that one of them was missing. The boarding pass he could use to get back to Spain. "Dammit." he said in a shock expression, as he clenched his fist, turning his head around, seeing the caravan in a distance. "Why?" he said before turning to look at the town. Something didn't felt right. A soft breeze hit him head on, as his hat was blown away, but he was in such a state, he did not even bother going after it.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(hello would you mind if i Join i haven't rp'd in a while and would like to pick it back up if you look in my signature i have two female characters to choose from you can pick which one i use since it is your Rp)

CafePress
FurAffinity
Pride

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[go right ahead ^^]

[*Throws a coin*]

[Tails, that is for Star.]
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pride wrote:
[go right ahead ^^]

*Throws a coin*

Tails, that is for Star.
(ok ill post after the kid is in bed dont expect to much activity from me im trying to keep a 4.0GPA at college)

CafePress
FurAffinity
Pride

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoshiginiro wrote:
Pride wrote:
[go right ahead ^^]

*Throws a coin*

Tails, that is for Star.
(ok ill post after the kid is in bed dont expect to much activity from me im trying to keep a 4.0GPA at college)

[Take your time, I am not really in a hurry -_-]
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ok so is your character on the border of bon bon? or is he in town?)

CafePress
FurAffinity
Pride

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoshiginiro wrote:
(ok so is your character on the border of bon bon? or is he in town?)

[Stranded on the border]
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(deleted due to being to busy....sorry i wont be joining your rp i am just not in the mood to rp i guess)

CafePress
FurAffinity
Pride

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Is okay >.<]
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Out Of Character... Yeah.) Howdy, Mr Pride. My name's Katmir. Nice to meet ya. I'm sorry your personal RP isn't taking flight right now. I'm kind of stretched thin between stories at the moment, but you are more than welcome to join in at least these:

Forward Unto Dawn, by Tariel (space military story)

Rise of the Meta-Furries: Inevitable Combat, (slightly futuristic urban superheroes) by Leaf

Occultist, by furrynerd (1895 occultist story)

I'm involved in three additional ones but space is capped in one (Twilight of an Age) and you must ask about the other (Unchained Tiger). Tariel has an open rp (Seeing the Sights) which is about his fursona [yeah, I typed it] arriving in Bon Bon for the first time as well.

I just got an idea. Thunderbolt the fox also has a starter rp that's kind of lost in the older ongoing stories. I'm going to rp with you, but look for a new rp which I am going to host for you and the other newbies here, okay?

I will edit this post later for you. I've gotta get to class. Stay furry.

If none of these strike your fancy, lemme know

Idea
Pride

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your idea better ^^
furrynerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah if you wanna join you could join my occultist rp or join my parody rp rp. also hope your enjoying bon bon.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes yes do join. Tis always great to have more furs join!
Pride

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh all right...I will join it ^^
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could i still join?

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Pride

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want Henk, my post is still open ><
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outside the town of bonbon, a warrior was doing his kata's. He stood straight up, tail slowly swingen from side to side, katana on his left his right hand moving to it.

Then he struck, drawn the sword to his right, then up, down, to the left and then a to the point in the middle to end his enemy in the hart.

The cobra stopped and put the blade back in the holder. Now he placed the sword on his right side.

He waited and moved again. Drawning to the left, then up, down, left and then to middle and back in the holder.

All this was done under 30 secondes. The cobra had now a bad mood face. His left arm was still a few seconds slower then his right.

Then a had was blowing into his face which mad his mood only worse.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Pride

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The leopard sighed, as he regained his composure. Might as well try to make the best of the situation. He knows he won't be able to walk all the way over to his destination now. Might as well try the town, and see if there is a gentle soul in there who can give him some help. Going over to pick up his hat, as he noticed it had landed nearby someone. "Sorry Sir, that was my Hat, and the wind decided to take it away." he noticed the person who it had landed on was a cobra, much taller than him, and he looked threatening...Perhaps he would be better off without the hat, silly hat, always flying off leading him to near death experiences.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk looked to the had and then to the leopard. he took the had and spoke " if you want you had back you have to take it from my head. But every time you try and I doge your attempt you will lose a piece of clothing. Do we have a deal?"

( sorry but college took more time than I wanted)

Pride

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled at the cobra, before his ears dropped in disbelief as to what he said. His tail swayed downwards, as the look in his eyes shifted to utter disbelief. Only one thing escaped from his muzzle. "Uhm...no, I don't want to. You can keep the hat, but I won't risk loosing all of my clothes for a dumb hat. I can buy another, goodbye sir." he said as he turned around, and walked down the road towards the town.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Hope no one mines me joining Smile its been a while and kinda looking for a RP to join lol)

Crimson was out on his morning stroll, enjoying the crisp breeze when he spotted something odd He watched as a hat flew by and land next to Henk of all people. Then he watched as a leopard ran by chasing the hat. Crimson chucked to himself and continued to walk but when he heard Henk's deal he stopped dead in his tracks.

Walking up to the gents he let out his famous smile, nodded to the leopard and stared strait into Henk's eyes, giving him a look a parent would make to scold a child and said. "Henk give the newcomer his hat back."
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What a boring day..." Tariel thought out loud.

He wondered towards the edge of town. His eye caught sight of several people standing on the outskirts of town. He saw Henk and Crimson standing with what looked to be a newcomer. He started to walk over.
Pride

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Of course not Crimson, the more the merrier ^^]

He looked down for just a moment, even though that hat blows across the wind, it was his favorite hat. Sighing he thought. Oh well, might as well try to buy a new one. He stopped as soon as another male, this time what appears to be a bat. Wow they sure have some diversity. He thought, as the male looked at the Cobra with a scolding look.

"It's fine, I can just buy myself a new one. It really doesn't matter." He said before he noticed an African Lion heading towards them.
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hello and welcome," Tariel said. He noticed the cobra and jumped a little. "I forgot how scary Henk can be at times..."

"So how did you happen about this place?"
Pride

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looked at the lion, as he jumped to the sight of the cobra, that startled him a little. Before he answered his question.

"Oh, well I don't know, probably confusion, maybe theft, or both. I was supposed to be in Russia, yet this place is not depressing enough to be Russia."

He said as he looked at the colorful town.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1