FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rise of the Meta-Furries: Inevitable Combat OOC Topic!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm, true. I did technically start it, didn't I, or should I say Allison did? Razz

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a long absence I've decided to re-join this. This first time around I got to absorbed into my characters back story that I lost sight of what everyone else was doing. I'll re-post my characters on this thread momentarily.

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Name: Kane Zicon

Species: Black Panther

Weight:215lbs

Fur Color: Black with dark Green hue

Hair Color: Short gray hair

Eye Color:Dark Green

Meta, Civilian, or Meta- Meta

Clothing: A light Kevlar vest with a plain sleeveless shirt worn underneath. Cargo pants with Urban Camo; military combat boots, special shades that provided tactical support during combat, and he wears Dog Tags both his and those of his fallen comrades.

Weapons: A KABAR combat knife w/ sheath located on vest near left shoulder. A silenced MK. 23 pistol w/ a laser sight holstered on his left hip.
A nickel plated Colt M1911 .45 pistol with the words " El Dioablo Dice Que Ya Es Tu Tiempo a Mudir" engrave along the side of the gun its located on his right leg in a hoslter as well as a Bizone smg with a red dot sight and sling.

Powers /abilities: Kane's body is completely made up of a crystalline structure that he can manipulate at will. He can make his fur/ skin super hard to resist damage as well as refracting light around him making him virtually invisible as well as enhanced reflexes and speed, but this is not the full extent of his power. He can produce crystalline veins that protrude from his wrists and engulf his fists allowing him to launch shards, spikes, spears, ECT. He also has the ability to "infect" objects and other furs turning them into crystals thus allowing him to manipulate the crystals with a form of telekinesis.

Bio: Kane was part of a 4-fur Spec Ops. team that was assigned by the U.S. Government to "access the Meta-Furry threat" which basically meant that they hunted down and killed Metas. A few months into the covert Op. his team recived Intel on an imminent attack on a U.S. Base by Metas. Sadly most of his team was killed and he was severely wounded near death, fortunately a Motley Crew of Metas that are part of "The Forgotten" came across Kane and took to one of their bases for treatment.

Personality: Kane is a bit cold and can also be a smart arse but usually gives people the benefit of the dought. He works well in small teams and can quadranate attacks effectively. He's smart and has little patience for stupidly and has a tenancy to throw himself into the fray to defend a fellow team member.

Forgotten squad Members

Team leader Knight. He's a 27 year old Desert Fox that was dishonorably discharged from the Military due to coming in contact with the Meta-Virus. His experience allows him to lead this Motley Crew of Rebels into combat. His meta ability is telekinesis.

Alcatraz a 25 year old Black Panther that used to be in S.W.A.T. He left because he found out the "terrorist" they killed were innocent civilians who happened to be Metas. He's an expert at C.Q.B. and infiltration. His meta ability is pyrokenisis.

Our locally designated comedian of the squad Bishop. He's a 23 year old Wolverine that used to be a bounty hunter he joined up because he needed the money and wanted to use some of his lame jokes on people. He is a crack shot with his favorite sniper rifle and pistol. He has the ability to see through walls and can "curve" bullets.

Last but not least Prophet. He's a 25 year old Husky that did security work for various clients. He's a master of disguise and is handy with small weapons such as pistols and SMGs as well as a computer expert and has the ability to copy the forms of others.

Edit: Each of them bear a tattoo of a scorpion tail inside of a triangle with the words " The Forgotten Will Rise" surrounding the scorpion tail as well as there names Below the triangle. The group originally formed during the early stages of the virus outbreak. When reports of survivors with "special abilities" stated to surface small groups formed to survive the chaos of the city. Eventually they banned together to form on large group to combat the new threat of the U.S. Military. Members of the group come from all walks of life they joined up because the have been abandoned and forgotten by society. They needed a place to call home they needed to fell accepted and they were willing to take there city back one way or another.

My Fursona

My FA
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted hope you guys like it

My Fursona

My FA
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Chavo DelCambio Balas, RS71
Species: Oreo Chihuahua
Height: 5'5
Weight: 162 lbs
Meta, Civilian or Government: Government
Rank/Service: "Special Agent", International Organization for Biological Control (IOBC), West Palaeartic Regional Section, USDA.

Biography: Agent Balas is genetically and psychologically predisposed to servitude as a reconnaissance/strike unit under the world governing entity. He is authorized to use dangerous experimental technology against the Metafurry Threat.

Mug Shot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Killer_Chihuahua.jpg
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, when did this get replies again? ._.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
silverleaf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just recently lol

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11520 - Alexander Vadania

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11737 - Jessica Sinclaire

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/silverleaf455/
Katmir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was me. I like them there smexay super types.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot. So it's not dead yet! *cheers*

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Mayfield

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clear!! *hits with difiv unit*

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What!? I was only taking a nap Razz

Who's turn is it anyway?

My Fursona

My FA
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there's a posting order here (or many furries still interested), but so far this story's posting in order of appearance has been:

Leaf
Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Evan_Himmel
dragonfly
Aaron_Thom
silverleaf
Artyom Derison
Katmir

And I apologize for my long freaking posts... It's hard for me to be succinct.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er, right... sorry to bump this up, but I'd like a reminder on whose turn is it.
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, the only posting rule here should be:

Whomever hasn't posted yet is next.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9