FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Seeing the sights (open rp)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Seeing the sights (open rp) Reply with quote

Tariel looked around at the town of Bon Bon. Many people walked by, some as couples, and few were tucked away in alleys pleasuring one another.

"This is my hometown?" he thought to hisself.

Tariel walked over to a bench and sat down. "This is a wonderful town, but I am so lost..."

A young female rabbit in a revealing outfit walked over to Tariel. "I can be your tour guide, honey," she said with a wink. "I can give you a very good tour of my body as well."

"Thank you ma'am, but I am not in the mood. For now, I think I will just sit here. Maybe I might take you up on that offer later," Tariel said with a smile.

"Okay. Take care, then!" she said as she walked off.

Tariel looked to the sky. "Uhhhh..." he sighed.
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A green reynard in white and red American clothes walks out of the alley behind the bench, buckling his large belt back on. "That bunny's insatiable! Most men don't pass her up." said the fox adjusting his white Stetson hat back on. He tightened his bola tie, stepping around the bench and extending his paw towards the young lion.

"Bon Bon's the kinda place you can be lost to the world in and yet find anything you desire... Especially when your business is pleasure. Name's Katmir Mahal. You must be new here."

furrynerd

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew was waking up for the day. walking and noticed Katmir and a new fur in town. Also the rabbit and whispered to himself"it's been so long sense i got any tail". He saw the two and said hi to them.

"Hi Katmir and other fellow, sorry about how it sounds but first time i've seen you here in Bon Bon, i hope you enjoy yourself"

"Im Andrew Sloth" he said fixing his khakis,shirt, and scratching his head.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tariel shook the fox's paw and said, "Yes, I am new. Actually, I'm revisiting my birth home. I'm more along the lines of just seeing the sights. And normally I wouldn't pass up a beauty like that, but I'm not in the mood right now."

Tariel stood up. "And hello to you, too, Sir Andrew," he said nodding in the sloth's direction.

"I'm only confused as to what this town really is. The way my mother described it, it was different."
furrynerd

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well i'm not really sure where exactly because i'm normally in the outh direction of town" andrew said

"I hope you enjoy yourself her you need anything"?

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Katmir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The green fox smacked his chops and flicked his tail, his eyes distant. "Well, what this town is depends on what you're lookin' for. Trouble seems to be redefined here. Gentlemen, I propose we walk into the nearest watering hole for a quick sip before headin' out on Mr Lion's journey. Drink's are on me. What do you say?"
furrynerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'll agree on that" The sloth said as he sat down in indian style to wait for everyone else's answer.

Ling/Lee:
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, drinks sound good. Tariel followed the two to the pub Katmir decided on.
Katmir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inside Sally's Smiles & Spirits...

The renard cowboy walked into the pub first with such an air of exaggerated enthusiasm that most eyes turned to see him. Then Katmir singled out a particular pair of eyes and stopped at that table. The badger barely glanced at the fox and nursed his beverage.

Katmir cracked his neck and said, "You ain't playing strip poker. Hit the bar."

The badger finished his drink and stood up slowly. "I don't give a damn about you and your two friends. This is my table."

Katmir held up his paw at Tariel so he knew he had this under control. "Each one of my gonads needs his own chair. Be a gent. Prove you're the bigger man. Hit the fucking bar."

"See you outside.", grumbled the badge as he walked out.

"After my lager, Honey... Badger. Mister Uhara, Mister Andrew, please sit. Barmaid! Three pints!"
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tariel stared at the brave fox. "You, sir, have some serious... What is the word? Cojones, I do believe. He looked a little scary to be dealing with." The barmaid brought the drinks. Tariel took a sip of his, but set it down quickly.

"Whoa... That was strong. I'm not used to anything like this where I come from."
Katmir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Honey badger don't care, Katmir don't give a fuck." he replied, taking a gulp of the strong drink. Katmir closed his eyes and tipped his Stetson a bit lower.

"Shee-oggoth! Cough! This tasty barrel needs to air out! Thank you Miss Sally!" he hollered to the black poodle sitting at the fanciest table in the pub. She curtsied and smiled.

"This is Sally's pub. So..! You haven't been here since you were a cub, Mr Uhara? Wanna trade stories?"
furrynerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew just listened to them talk. he felt weird because he's an outsider to bon bon but lived here long enough.

He than looked at the poodle and smiled.

Ling/Lee:
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tariel took another quick sip of his drink. "Sure, why not. You wanna go first or should I?"
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew sat and looked to the others waiting for a story from them. he wished he could tell something they might like but sense he's an outsider he just looked at them and listened.

He than took a drink
"Woah that is strong"

Ling/Lee:
Katmir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir tipped his Stetson back and twirled his finger at the waitress. "I'll start with my story, sir... Excuse me, Candy-Ass?"

The red robin put a wing on her hip with an exasperated sigh at the fox. "My name is Candice, governor. What do you need?"

"I'm a gunslinger, pretty bird. I need some hot tea, please and thank you. Pardon that, Mr Uhara. The tea chaser keeps me alert. Now... I was conscripted into the losing side of the American Civil War when I was a nine year old kit in Charleston, South Carolina. I was a bugle boy. I can tell you that I despise playing 'Revelie' for the dead. I learned many innovative and dark things about the animal kingdom since then.

For years I did my best to help keep the peace between furries in every community I lived in, ironically, by the very tools of war - words and weapons. Frustrated by the petty violence, I declared myself an Atlantean and set out to sea. I thought for sure that I had found my destiny among those vast waters and endless skies. Luckily, one of the last pirate ships in the world successfully raided the steamship I worked in. I made true friends with a pawful of those thrill seekers..."

Candice the waitress brought the fox his drink. Katmir rolled his tongue in such a manner that he poured the small cup of hot tea down his gullet slowly. The green fox smacked his chops and flicked his tail before ending his rather busy story.

"We had some odd adventures and wyrd experiences sailing the Excelsior. Then somehow I had a dream that led us to this wonderful city of Bon Bon. It's been two years. And what a long, strange trip it's been. I'm a bounty hunter, though I prefer the term trouble-shooter. Even in this place of pleasure certain desires aren't so easily fulfilled."

Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Quite the story, sir Katmir. Quite the odd one in fact," Tariel spoke. He took a quick sip. "Ugh... I guess it's my go now."

Tariel thought for a moment before he began. "I don't remember much from my childhood about here. My mother left for Aireor, Egypt, when i was only two. I've lived on the northeastern coast of Egypt since, atleast 'til a week ago when I left for here."

Candice brought Katmir's tea. "Anything else?" she asked. Tariel shook his head. Andrew continued listening. The waitress nodded and walked on. Tariel watched Candice walk away as if in a trance, but he snapped back when she turned around and noticed. Tariel blushed a bit, then continued his story.

"My life in Aireor was nothing of simple, but was a quiet life. We've had an annual festival down there, The Festival of the Duo, and that's about as exciting as it gets. But here I can see excitement and fun are just about everywhere."

Tairel took another sip of his drink. "That's my little old story, not quite as exciting as yours, but I didn't give much details either. If you have any questions, either of you, ask away."
Crow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jean pushed the doors to the pub open, her pupils adjusting to the dim light as she stepped in, glancing around at the current degenerates as she made her way to the bar, collapsing into one of the stools with a heavy sigh.

"Barkeep, glass of scotch!" The hare barked, her voice slurred, clearly already drunk. As the bartender went to fill her demands, Jean turned, squinting as she glanced over the others again, her left ear twitching slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tariel's eyes widened by the abrupt entrance of the female hare. His thoughts were going towards different things, but he was curious as to who this female was.
Katmir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, Egypt! My father's from In-", Katmir stopped mid-sentence and turned to where his ears had twitched. His nose caught the hare's scent before he focused on her. She was pretty... and disheveled.

"Bon Bon has more secrets than stories, Mr Uhara. For example; Is this damsel in distress? Or are we?" Katmir tipped his Stetson at the drunken bunny .

"Will we find out?"
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I have a feeling we should call her over to sit with us," Tariel spoke. He stood to go greet the rabbit.

"Excuse me miss, would you care to sit with us?"
Crow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jean squinted at the Lion, pushing herself off the stool and nodding slightly. "Would be ma pleasure good sir." She said, hiccuping afterwards, her voice having a heavy southern draw to it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tariel sat down with the rabbit righ behind him. "I'm Tariel Uhara," he said smiling. "This is Katmir Mahal and Andrew Sloth," Tariel said pointing to the other two gentlemen at the table. "We were just chatting about our history a little bit."
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The green fox stood up and offered his chair to the hare. "Ma'am? If you would do us the pleasure?"

Katmir clicked his tongue at Candice and whispered, "That hot tea, please... Thank you."

Then he yanked a chair from an adjacent table before another patron reached it, then sat on it. "So what's your name, doll? What's your story?"
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candice shouted at the fox. "Was the first one in front of ya not hot enough?" Tariel stared at the robin's bravery.

"And yet she looked so kind at first, but I see she has a fire in her, much like Lydia..." Tariel thought to hisself.
Crow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jean let out a lazy yawn, staring at Katmir. "My name, is Jean Scarlett. I'm from Georgia." She answered, her voice still heavily slurred in a mix of drunkenness and pure Southern-ness.

((I really do apologize for the late responses and lack of detail in them. Didn't think work would keep me from the internet as much as it is and I've got a convention this weekend that I'm scrambling for to get my cosplays done, so I'll try to be a bit more attentive.))

Last edited by Crow on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
furrynerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew got a chair too and sat adjacent too katmir as he listened to the hair. He thought to himself and he hoped she didn't notice in his eyes "id like the jump that tail". but he just listened.

He than said to the barmaid"Miss may i have a round for my pal's and this lady we just met"

Ling/Lee:
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Quite the long journey from the states to Italy. What made you come out here?" Tariel asked. He leaned forward a little to rest his elbows on the table. He was curious as to why miss Jean would travel so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1