FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Loyal Uharas (Tariel's "coming of age")

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: The Loyal Uharas (Tariel's "coming of age") Reply with quote

This is the story of my fursona character, Tariel Uhara.

A little background to the Uhara family:
The Uharas have always been very prideful in how they live, with every now and then a few exceptions. Tariel, being born almost a wild cub, was one of these exceptions. In the town of Aireor live many small families with only three big familes: the Uharas, the Redtails, and the Orioles. The Uharas are a well respected family and have helped keep the peace in Aireor for many years. The Redtails are a family of wolves that are very gifted hunters. They typically have personalities of very kind-hearted souls. The Orioles are a family of mix-breed birds. The current head of the Oriole family is a male red Cardinal named Isaac and his wife, a silver-blueMockingbird named Penelo. They lead the town through means of money, but tend to be a bit greedy, Penelo being from a poor family. The Uharas keep the town from falling into chaos by running stores and local traveler sights and managing alot of the problems in Aireor. The Uharas are the police of the town.The Redtails are the main suppliers of food for the town. And the Orioles are the town's funds.

The families:
The Uhara family (main):
Head/father- Leonus, wife- Syria, son- Tariel, uncle- Geo

The Redtails (main):
Head/father- Spike, wife- Finia, daughter- Hannah, son- Will

The Orioles (main):
Head/father- Isaac, wife- Penelo, daughter- Lydia

This, while being just the introduction, is the start of a story. A story that will unfold a chapter a day, until I have told you my story from young love, to "coming of age", to leaving for Bon Bon to begin anew.

I will try and post a new chapter daily, if not, then every other day until you know my character a little better.

Feel free to comment as I post on how you enjoy the story or even maybe a few ideas as this is a "write-as-I-go". And if I use some or all of your idea, I will state I have at the end of the chapter. Please keep ideas to something not too far-fetched, but keep them interesting and I may use them!

I will begin Chapter 1 later today. The chapters will be short and very well wrote (for I, in real life, am an aspiring writer). I hope you enjoy the story, as much as the characters and lovely town of Aireor.

P.S.: I'm not writing a book (for I fear of losing the interest of many of the residents of Bon Bon), but it will be a short story that will help tell more of who I, Tariel Uhara, am.

I hope I've caught your attention, and hopw you enjoy reading as much as I will writing!
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 1: The start of something new

"Tariel! Again, you have tried with another girl..."

Leonus' words rang deep in Tariel's ears. His ears laid back against his head almost tucked away in his thin mane.

"Sorry, father. I just really like her," said young Tariel.

"I don't know if you'll even be able to hold on to your 'love cloth' with the way you go through girls half the time. And furthermore, had you gone through, the Redtails might've taken what you would've done the wrong way."

"I apologize, father. I won't do it again."

Leonus walked away, then stopped. "Your 'coming of age' ceremony is in a week. Don't mess this up."

Tariel stood up straight. "Yessir," he said.

Leonus nodded his head and walked away.
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 2: Coming of Age

"It is, by the power given to me as the head of the Uhara family, my honor to bestow the rank of age upon you, my son, Tariel Uhara," Leonus spoke.

Tariel bowed his head as Leonus put his paw on his shoulder.

"Now that you are 21, you shall be bestowed with the 'love tie' as a sign you are now officially an adult."

Tariel raised his head to look his father in his big green eyes. Leonus smiled. Syria walked over with a red cloth in her paws. Tariel outstretched his right arm. Syria tied the cloth around his wrist them hugged him.

"I love you, son. Congratulations," she whispered in his ear.

Tariel smiled and turned toward his father. Leonus smiled and nodded. Tariel returned the nod and turned to face the crowd that had gathered in the town square for today.

A smile reached across Tariel's face. He raised his right arm to the air. The cloth blew in the wind and the crowd cheered in celebration.

"You may now live as you see fit," Leonus said.
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 3: Words of my birthplace

6 months after the ceremony.

"...where was he born?"

As Tariel walked past his mother's room, he heard a voice that made his ears perk up. It was the voice of Finia Redtail.

"He was born in a little town called Bon Bon, out in Italy." This voice was his mother's.

Tariel stopped walking and leaned against the wall next to the cracked-open door to his mother's room.

"I used to work out there in the Delight Castle. His father happened to be a usual. But he would only come in for me. After a few months of him seeing me, I became pregnant. I was laid off of work. Edelweiss asked if I wanted to leave."

"And what did you say?"

"I said once my child was born. Nine months later I had Tariel. Leonus was there from the start to his birth day. He wasn't just a client, he loved me."

Tariel thought to himself, "I was born in Bon Bon, Italy?"

"What a story. I've never heard of Bon Bon, though," Finia said.

Syria's face changed from suprised to a look of realization. "I forgot," she said, "You were born and raised here, and Spike hardly ever let you out of Aireor."

At that moment, Tariel opened the door and walked in. Syria's eyes widened when she realized who had come in. "Mom, why didn't you tell me the truth?"

"I'm sorry. I just wanted you to stay close. You were raised to be a sweet, caring young lad. I just wanted to keep you from there. It is a wonderful town, but it would be too much for you," Syria comfortingly spoke.

"I'm an adult now, mother. I know you meant well for me, but I would like to know where Bon Bon is. I would like to see my real hometown."

"Okay, hun. Sit down and I'll tell you everything you want to know." Syria turned to Finia and said, "If you would like to know, you may stay if you like."

"I would enjoy that, Mrs. Uhara," Finia said with a smile.
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 4: A date in the woods interrupted

Tariel's face turned red as Lydia unbuttoned her shirt. Button by button, ever so slowly. As her small, white breasts fell from the undone shirt, Tariel's face turned brick red.

"What do you think?" Lydia asked with a wink. "By your low jaw, I'd say I hit the jackpot."

Tariel's eyes widened as she handled her breasts with a sensitive touch. He was in a trance-like state. Her nipples were hard and her breasts were perked and ready for the feel of another's grip.

"Lydia, where are you?" a voice shouted.

"Oh crap!" Lydia said, quickly buttoning her shirt. "Tariel, run! If our butler catches you with me, you'll be in trouble. Run!"

Tariel started to run then stopped and turned back. "Can we meet again tomorrow?"

Lydia nodded as she ran off towards the voice. "Same time!" she shouted back.

Tariel ran off in the opposite direction with a smile.
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 5: The festival

A buggy rode by with fresh flowers. The town chef was having a cook-out. Many wonderful smells traveled the air today during 'The Festival of the Duo', a festival held yearly to celebrate friendship and teamwork.

"Tariel!" a voice shouted.

Tariel turned to see Will running towards him. "Hey, Will."

"They've got a new activity over there. It's dual archery. And it has a prize choice for the first team to complete it wtith no mistakes. Come on."

Tariel and Will rushed off towards the new activity's grounds. New activities were rare and esspecially one that offered a prize choice. This peaked Tariel's interest.

Tariel's eyes widened at the sight of the area used for the activity. It had more ground than almost a quarter of the town. Tariel read the sign post describing the event.

Will pointed out towards the field. "We can do this. When we were younger, we were considered the best archery duo here."

Tariel read the prize description.

'Prize choice: First team to complete the course with no mistakes may choose any of the following prizes.

A trip to any destination; a money prize; or a painting of the winning team'

"A trip to anywhere?" Tariel thought to hisself.

"Come on. Let's do this! You can choose the prize, I just want the glory!" Will said excitedly.

After the festival...

Tariel and will sat on a hill that overlooked the town. "You wanted the trip? Where would you have gone?" Will asked.

"Italy." Tariel looked towards the stars.

"Why Italy?"

Tariel didn't want his friend to ask about his mother's history. "To see the sights. I hear it's lovely."

"That would've been nice. Too bad our dads entered the event right before us. We would've won for sure! Who knew they were that good..."

"Yeah, oh well." Tariel laid back on the grassy hill. Will followed, but hit his head on a tree root.

"AUGH!!! EH, THAT SMARTS!!!" Will snarled as he rolled around holding his head. Tariel laughed. Will swung to hit him, but Tariel moved away too quickly.

"I'm gonna get you!" Will shouted.

"Catch me if you can!" Tariel shouted back as he ran off towards the town. Will darted after him.
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 6: Saving for the journey

Tariel's job wasn't hard work. Watching his dad's shop was a simple time. Except for today. His dad ran a small bakery near the middle of town.

"Why did he ask me to run the shop today?" Today was the monthly bakery sale. Leonus had gone out of town for an urgent supply run to Cairo. During the bakery sale, many people came in for the "flavor of the month" special. This month was "February Love", a special bread made with strawberry juice dripped on the dough during the baking process. The monthly flavor was always in high demand, because it was the only day it was made.

"He could've atleast asked someone to help out."

"I'll help out," a female voice said. Tariel turned around to see Lydia standing in the doorway. She ran up and kissed Tariel on his dough-covered cheek then grabbed an apron. "Thanks Lydia," Tariel said smiling.

"And you can't start without me." Tariel looked up and saw Will walk in. He also grabbed an apron.

"Thanks, both of you."

The rush began shortly after.

Will ran the counter and took the people's money while Lydia and Tariel rolled the dough and baked the bread.

"Ha, this is great!" Will shouted over the clamoring crowd.

"You said it!" Tariel replied.

Lydia walked over to Tariel and whispered to him, "After this is over, bake me a 'February Love' we can share." Tariel nodded and smiled.

After the bakery closed.

"Here are your cuts," Leonus said handing Will and Lydia a share of the day's profits.

"Thanks, Mr. Uhara," Will said nodding. "That was a fun day, Tariel. I'll catch you later." Will waved goodbye to his friend and walked off.

"Good work, both of you. I'm proud," Leonus said smiling. He walked towards the Uhara house. "Lydia grabbed Tariel's hand and dragged him into the shop. She grabbed the spare bread and ran out, nearly dragging Tariel she was running so fast.

"Where are we going?" Tariel asked. Lydia winked and said, "A quiet spot I found in the woods we can have some fun."

When they arrived to the secret spot Lydia spoke of, he noticed she had a blanket set out for them and roses and white flowers spread around it.

"Come on," she said pulling him over to the blanket. "It is Valentine's Day, after all." She laid down and pulled Tariel down. "Let's not let this day go to waist."

Tariel smiled and grabbed the bread. He tore a piece off and fed it to Lydia. She gave him a smile of love.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1