FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Custom Avatar Request - LIST 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkAura_Tyler wrote:
Ok, thanks for keeping me in the field. I will plan on doing that, and I didn't really expect to be instantly thrown on the queue. If you or anyone can help me so I can understand how this works, it would be most appriciated.
ummm not to be a nick pick on your bio but the USSR and the soviet union wasn't formed untill 1924 and the revolutionary war 1917. bon bon or the story anyway takes place in 1890's
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
DarkAura_Tyler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I did notice that, unfortuneatly I am no history teacher. If Vanessa would prefer it to be in her exact time line, I can adjust everything. But as I said, I am kind of unaware of how this whole avatar request works, requirements, ect.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkAura_Tyler wrote:
Yeah I did notice that, unfortuneatly I am no history teacher. If Vanessa would prefer it to be in her exact time line, I can adjust everything. But as I said, I am kind of unaware of how this whole avatar request works, requirements, ect.

Vanessa uses the Avatars she creates in the comic so it wouldn't make any sense if yours is mysteriously from the future so to speak. If you'd like I can provide you with some information since my fursona is Russain and I'm a bit of a history buff.

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkAura_Tyler wrote:

There's a thread that may help you called The World in 1895

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4840
The link for your convenience.

A good rule of thumb is that if you like an idea about your fursona, but aren't sure about the historical accuracy, research. There are a few general guidelines as well

- No mythological creatures
- Offspring can only be from two closely related species (2 dogs, 2 big cats, etc) so hybrids of any other variety wouldn't work
- Violence is something of a no-no with CCBill, so any violent past will not get vivid details (Not to mention 90% of the male avatars have some kind of soldier/mercenary/warrior background)

That's all I can think of for now, I'm sure others could add in as well. If your fursona will be getting tweaked, I suggest you create a new thread in the fursonas section so as to not clutter this thread.
DarkAura_Tyler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks for the information everyone, I will consider it and I will also check out that forum to see what I can do to fix up my backstory and avatar clothing. It's much appriciated. Very Happy
DarkAura_Tyler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'm thinking about it. Other than the timeline (Which I know is incorrect.) If anyone could read my backstory and give me some advise such as toning down the violence if too much, or to help me come up with some new ideas to replace the Soviet Idea. That would be a great way to help me out. Please and Thank You.
DarkAura_Tyler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Fixed my Backstory. Reply with quote

Hey guys, if anyone could examine my backstory and tell me if there are any typos, timeline errors, ect. Please let me know, want to make sure everything is good when my time comes. (Won't be for quite some time though.) Thanks everyone. Smile
Arcanus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been told to post this here seeing as I've passed 6 months and that it never hurts to try. Smile

Name: Arcanus Silversol (Arc)

Species: Fox

Height: 6'0

Job: Photographer

Name of shop: Pleasure Shot

Job Description: Customers range from Singles to Couples. The customer(s) can choose on what they want to do or they can leave it to the photoghrapher, they can have the shots in the shop or it can be at a venue of their choice, they can bring in whatever they want, or use what the photographer has, and sometimes if the photographer is really lucky he gets included in the shots as well

Weapon: Carries his grandfathers saber. Description: the blade is silver with a gold hilt, and has a dark blue sheath with gold leaves running down the side of it.

Fighting style: Uses his saber to deliver offensive attacks and uses the sheath for blocking attacks, he was also taught dissarm not harm or kill

Apperance: hair: short and black
Fur: light blue with streaks of black going across it
Eyes: Bright blue
Attire: Dark Blue pants, with a white long sleeve button up shirt, a red button up vest and dark blue trench coat like jacket over it, and wears a piece of amnythist around his neck.

Personality: Kind to everyone, Can lose his temper if someone does something really stupid without thinking about the consequences of their actions, if he has a lot of things on his mind he can be very serious, if he sees anyone in trouble he won't hesitate to step in and help, and can sometimes act like a child if he needs to get rid of stress, his conceince prevents him from harming anything, and dislikes when someone is mad at him, can be very cleaver when it comes to getting what he wants, can unknowingly be a flirt to most girls he meets, and is of the dying romantist breeds

His story so far: Was born and raised in london by his grandparents after his parents mysteriously disappeared, his grandfather was an earl and since his parents disappeared he was the next person to become earl in his grandfathers place, so he has had to go through many different lessons from piano and violin to swordfighting and arithmatic, he bacame an earl after his grandparents were assassinated, he vowed he would find his grandparents killers so to keep his resolve he took his grandfathers saber and his necklace with the amnythist tied to it.

After a couple of years he ran into his two childhood friends Serenna, and William. William told arcanus that he knew who killed his grandparents, it was an underground organization that has been trying to murder other royals in the past, arcanus and william were working together to take the organization down. One night He and William were to meet in an abandoned building on the outskirts of london to discuss the location of the organization, when he got there he found out william was part of the organization, he told arcanus that he kiddnapped serenna and that if he would try anything he would kill her, see arcanus and serenna were deeply in love, william knew that and used it against him, locked him in the building and set it on fire, Arcanus barely escaped and found out later that his hair had been burned black and that he has permanent scorch marks all over his body, he vowed to find william and save serenna.

A couple years later he finds out from his sources that william was hiding out in a town called bon bon and immediately set out to there. After 5 days of traveling through the mountains he finds the gate but collapes next to it suffering from exaughtion and starvation, a citizen finds him next to the gate and takes him in, she soon finds out he is an earl by his necklace and his saber, he makes her swear not to tell anyone because if william finds out that he's there it might put serenna in danger if shes with him. So he doesnt get found out by the townsfolk of who he really is he opens up his own photography shop and hopes he will find more info on williams whereabouts very soon.

After taking his friends advice and opening up a photography shop, he goes to the outskirts of town for nature shots, out there he runs into a group of people, a black panther named artyom in the group was a newcomer and offered to be arcanus' assistant at the shop, he is also helping him track down william.

Sexuallity: straight

Relationship: He isnt completely tied to serenna he sometimes goes to the delight castle to take his mind off everything thats happened to him. He has also developed feelings for serenity, but is torn between the two

My Fursona:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11813

My FA:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arcsol/

Last edited by Arcanus on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikardo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arcanus wrote:
Been told to post this here seeing as I've passed 6 months and that it never hurts to try. Smile

Name: Arcanus Silversol

Species: Fox

Height: 6'0

Job: Photographer

Name of shop: Pleasure Shot

Job Description: Customers range from Singles to Couples. The customer(s) can choose on what they want to do or they can leave it to the photoghrapher, they can have the shots in the shop or it can be at a venue of their choice, they can bring in whatever they want, or use what the photographer has, and sometimes if the photographer is really lucky he gets included in the shots as well

Weapon: Carries his grandfathers saber. Description: the blade is silver with a gold hilt, and has a dark blue sheath with gold leaves running down the side of it.

Fighting style: Uses his saber to deliver offensive attacks and uses the sheath for blocking attacks, he was also taught dissarm not harm or kill

Apperance: hair: short and black
Fur: light blue with streaks of black going across it
Eyes: Bright blue
Attire: Dark Blue pants, with a white long sleeve button up shirt, a red button up vest and dark blue trench coat like jacket over it, and wears a piece of amnythist around his neck.

Personality: Kind to everyone, Can lose his temper if someone does something really stupid without thinking about the consequences of their actions, if he has a lot of things on his mind he can be very serious, if he sees anyone in trouble he won't hesitate to step in and help, and can sometimes act like a child if he needs to get rid of stress, his conceince prevents him from harming anything, and dislikes when someone is mad at him, can be very cleaver when it comes to getting what he wants, can unknowingly be a flirt to most girls he meets, and is of the dying romantist breeds

His story so far: Was born and raised in london by his grandparents after his parents mysteriously disappeared, his grandfather was an earl and since his parents disappeared he was the next person to become earl in his grandfathers place, so he has had to go through many different lessons from piano and violin to swordfighting and arithmatic, he bacame an earl after his grandparents were assassinated, he vowed he would find his grandparents killers so to keep his resolve he took his grandfathers saber and his necklace with the amnythist tied to it.

After a couple of years he ran into his two childhood friends Serenna, and William. William told arcanus that he knew who killed his grandparents, it was an underground organization that has been trying to murder other royals in the past, arcanus and william were working together to take the organization down. One night He and William were to meet in an abandoned building on the outskirts of london to discuss the location of the organization, when he got there he found out william was part of the organization, he told arcanus that he kiddnapped serenna and that if he would try anything he would kill her, see arcanus and serenna were deeply in love, william knew that and used it against him, locked him in the building and set it on fire, Arcanus barely escaped and found out later that his hair had been burned black and that he has permanent scorch marks all over his body, he vowed to find william and save serenna.

A couple years later he finds out from his sources that william was hiding out in a town called bon bon and immediately set out to there. After 5 days of traveling through the mountains he finds the gate but collapes next to it suffering from exaughtion and starvation, a citizen finds him next to the gate and takes him in, she soon finds out he is an earl by his necklace and his saber, he makes her swear not to tell anyone because if william finds out that he's there it might put serenna in danger if shes with him. So he doesnt get found out by the townsfolk of who he really is he opens up his own photography shop and hopes he will find more info on williams whereabouts very soon.

After taking his friends advice and opening up a photography shop, he goes to the outskirts of town for nature shots, out there he runs into a group of people, a black panther named artyom in the group was a newcomer and offered to be arcanus' assistant at the shop, he is also helping him track down william.

Sexuallity: straight

Relationship: He isnt completely tied to serenna he sometimes goes to the delight castle to take his mind off everything thats happened to him. He has also developed feelings for serenity, but is torn between the two

My word!

How many foxes are there going to be in Bon Bon, we've already have enough as it is!

http://theelzeronchronicles.webcomic.ws/comics/1/
Arcanus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

200 more just for saying that Razz lol

My Fursona:

My FA:
Rikardo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa, I have a question for you, can you have arachnids in PBB, if not, then would you give me a list of PBB rules of which I should follow in future?

ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have reposted a modified version that fits a little better with the BonBon setting.

Last edited by ShadowFox13 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Rikardo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Ria Xona

Nationality: Brazil

Profession: Brazil Carnival Dancer

Species: Red Eyed Tree Frog

Build: Slender

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 70 KG

Hair: Red and Green

Eyes: Red

Clothes: feathery Brazil Carnival style clothing.

Description: Ria originated from Brazil, but came to Bon Bon to seek her fortune as a dancer as well as a sex symbol.

Personality: Ria is social to people, and can perform dances to enlight the spirits in the Delight Castle.

Sexually: Ria is a Bi-sexual, but can also enjoy pegging sex with a handsome man she can find.

Arcanus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rikardo wrote:

Description: Ria originated from Brazil, but came to Bon Bon to seek her fortune as a dancer as well as a sex symbol.

Personality: Ria is social to people, and can perform dances to enlight the spirits in the Delight Castle.

Sexually: Ria is a Bi-sexual, but can also enjoy pegging sex with a handsome man she can find.
Dont you already have one in here? >_>

My Fursona:

My FA:
Rikardo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arcanus wrote:
Rikardo wrote:

I do, but this one's another character I've came up with for a background character.

Arcanus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rikardo wrote:
Arcanus wrote:
Rikardo wrote:

I do, but this one's another character I've came up with for a background character.
Why is it in here? As far as I know you're only supposed to have one main sona that you want done on here. It would be irrelevant to have this on here seeing as this is for Avi pics.

My Fursona:

My FA:
Rikardo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arcanus wrote:
Rikardo wrote:
Arcanus wrote:
Rikardo wrote:

Why is it in here? As far as I know you're only supposed to have one main sona that you want done on here. It would be irrelevant to have this on here seeing as this is for Avi pics.

Well many have requested secondary characters to Ronald and Vanessa!

dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one and only one fursona that is owned by a member will star in the comic

nd then even that depends as for what i know vanessa wont be drawing any more royal members after the last batch and the small group thaty still need clearing

if i rember who they where that was myself rikardo and im sure there was someone else but again i can't honestly rember who that was

and then im an aception as i lost my membership and have been unable to sign back up so unless ronald will allow me to use my old sign up subcription witch i know passed the six month mark i wont be on the list

if thats what i rember reading right in her tread but i honestly can not rember sorry

and theres only a very small aception to other people allowing a secoundry fursona of theres in the comic and i belive if that is for a adult situation

so no a secoudary fursona may not be used as a background careter.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Rikardo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
one and only one fursona that is owned by a member will star in the comic

nd then even that depends as for what i know vanessa wont be drawing any more royal members after the last batch and the small group thaty still need clearing

if i rember who they where that was myself rikardo and im sure there was someone else but again i can't honestly rember who that was

and then im an aception as i lost my membership and have been unable to sign back up so unless ronald will allow me to use my old sign up subcription witch i know passed the six month mark i wont be on the list

if thats what i rember reading right in her tread but i honestly can not rember sorry

and theres only a very small aception to other people allowing a secoundry fursona of theres in the comic and i belive if that is for a adult situation

so no a secoudary fursona may not be used as a background careter.

I understand now

Pacrat249

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am lost, LOL. Is Madam Vanessa still drawing avatars?
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pacrat249 wrote:
I am lost, LOL. Is Madam Vanessa still drawing avatars?

Yes, she still does it but at a really slow pace. Few by years so if you are interested to have your avatar. Put your avatar description in the topic and be really patient. Many are waiting for a while now but soon or later. We know that Vanessa will decide to add some background cameo to her comic and she will need to draw need avatar for that.

Il n'y a plus qu'à t'ajouter parmi ceux qui espère que leur tours viennent.

S.P.P.
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rikardo wrote:

Well many have requested secondary characters to Ronald and Vanessa!

Actually, to the best of my knowledge there are only 2 cases where this has happened and both times were characters for sex scenes. Being due to the fursonas only having a certain lover. Many people have made multiple fursonas, and every once in awhile, decide to switch their request from an initial fursona to a secondary one.

There *may* be some exceptions, but it is solely at the discretion of Vanessa and may not be guaranteed.
Pacrat249

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I was worried for a second there. Guess I have a few more months to go before I can kindly ask for my avatar.
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pacrat249 wrote:
Thanks for the info. I was worried for a second there. Guess I have a few more months to go before I can kindly ask for my avatar.

You also have to be a active member of the forums for the same amount of time before you qualify as well
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in irder to gain acess to be put on the list for a custom made avatar you must be a paying member for six months

and that woiithoutn takeing breaks from paying it has to be one long shot also ya must be an acitve posting member in order to get one as im sure vanessa woudnt wanna have to put a lot of effort in a avater and the poster say has only 50 post's

but from what i know and this is only if i can rember after the update to the list i think vanessa is stoping to make custom avatrs as it takes way to long and that not includeing

her haveing to sketch line wait for her boyfreind to draw the more adult parts of the comic then line and color it then have to post it to ronald to update here she is also updateing her new comic and then all the pin ups games the strip tease theter it takes it's toll on her

but thats only if i rember that corretly as i will have to dig in the forms and rember witch tread that was said in.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

name: Tariel Uhara

sex: straight male

nationality: born in Bon Bon, Italy. father-Egyptian/African, mother-Italian

species: African/Mountain Lion

build: toned, but not muscular. thin and tall.

height: 5' 11"

weight: 147

hair: a thick, golden-brown mane

fur: a thin layer of orange-tan fur with white paws. the fur on the tip of my tail is a twist of gold, red, and brown. on my left shoulder is black fur in a tribal-shaped design (I was born with this as a birthmark)

eyes: a brilliant sage green

clothes: I typically wear sleeveless shirts with standard cloth pants. I have a long, thin, torn piece of red cloth ribbon tied around my right wrist

personality: Only just becoming of age 2 years ago, I am still a bit nieve. I have a sweet, caring personality. I have a bit of etiquette, but show another side around good friends. Tend to "fall in love" easily. I am a very passionate lover, but can be an animal when I get into the fun.

occupation: looking for one, applied at Lion's Den Pub (prefers to be around lions, as growing up around them has added a sense of security around other lions)

The cloth on my wrist is a symbol in the Uhara family as a sign of "The coming of age". The cloth ribbon is worn until the wearer finds one they fall in love with. Then the ribbon is given to their love, and the ribbon stays with them, even if they are not meant to be.

My secret: I tend to fall in love easily. Only just having got my ribbon, I've had to show restraint. But recently just getting into Bon Bon, I've "fallen in love" again. My little love is Violet Berry. I want to give my ribbon to Violet, but never get time alone with her to do so.

I am currently looking for a place in Bon Bon to fit in.

Last edited by Tariel_Uhara on Sat May 12, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know adding mine is out of place because of what is said above. but i thought i would add mine sooner than later only because i plan to stay with PBB for until i lose interest (which will never happen). but i hope to by next year hopefully have an avatar... if Miss Santato ever gets free time.
Pacrat249

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, been 6 months now, guess I will go ahead and submit my avatar request.

Name: Scott "Pacrat" Pemberton

Nationality: American

Profession: River Boat Captain

Species: Rat

Build: Slightly portly, but defined enough to show well seasoned and hard work.

Height: 210

Weight: 5 foot 6 inches

Hair: Dark brown with some graying.

Eyes: green

Clothes: Wears old river boat pilots hat with gold trim around the hat. Long black coat with gold buttons and four gold braids (strips) on the coats cuffs, Black slacks with suspenders, and black boots. Has black vest over white shirt with lace bow tie. Pocket watch in right pocket with chain attached to vest bottom button. Wears coat open so you can see his pistil belt with revolver in holster on right hip. Carries knife on left hip and boot knife in right boot.

Description: Born in Chicago, but moved down along the Mississippi River all his life. Working on the river, he has a thing for water. Tired of the limits of river life, he tried his hand at sea life. This brought him too Europe where he worked his way around eventually finding himself in Bonbon

Personality: Easy going, loves jokes and old stories, but fast to the draw when a lady is in distress or his honor is questioned. Never starts a fight he can't win.

Sexually: Straight. Likes to cuddle and be tended too. Prefers one on one so all his attention is devoted.
Pride

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's been almost a year now, so what the heck.

Member since October of 2011.

Name: Cainara [He doesn't have a last name, he belonged to the type of family that didn't even bother giving him a last name...you know the loving one]

Species: Snow Leopard [Uncia Uncia, or Panthera Uncia][wanted to point out that is still in dispute]

Height 5 foot 8 inches.

Build: Thin, but his fur makes him look puffy sometimes.

Looks: Long dark hair with light highlights, small muzzle, fuzzy cheeks, his fur color is not all grey and white, as it has signs of a very rosy tan. Bi eyed. Right eye is red, left eye is blue.

Personality: He is not the type to open up to others easily. He can be quite stingy and dodgy towards strangers. It all lingers into the tyrannical sadist with anger issues.

History: He was born to a Jewish family in Moscow Russia during the end of the reign of Alexander II. Along came his son, Alexander III, a totally great guy, if you weren't a Jew. But for Cain's mother and father, this spelled bad news, as the place that they felt less welcome, got the feeling of being even more unwelcome. So they did the only smart thing to do. They immigrated, all the way over to a much warmer nicer climate, that wasn't surrounded by the feeling of depression. America would have been a good idea, but the whole Civil War scared the fur out of his father. So someplace nice, friendly, and quiet, a place in South America. Of course being the snow leopard in a group of Jaguars, Ocelots, Oncillas. Meant that for most of his younger years, he would be pushed around. That wasn't the case, as his strange refined looks intrigued others. Years latter his father passed away leaving him a small fortune. Money he used to start his own little business into garments, and allowed him to set up a small comedic routine as a part time job, anything so he could gather enough money, travel back to Moscow, with a jar of his father's ashes, and buried it. This of course did not go as planned [Rp in the forums ><]

Clothes: Currently he is wearing his travel clothes, which is a dark black overcoat and a fedora hat. These are his travel clothes. His favorite set of clothes are the white shirt, dark brown trousers, dark brown vest, and the red overcoat with gold design, and the neck tie, with an emerald. His business very first successful design set. [Pictured in the Fursona description]

Whew -_- That's all folks Razz
Cardigan Mc'Cracken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Cardigan “Cardy” Mc’Cracken
Nationality: Irish
Profession: Geology
Species: Canine, Cardigan Blue Corgi
Build: Stocky, barreled chested, muscular build with a slight gut. Keeps a proud posture from years of in the military. Several small scars on face from sword slashes and knife fights
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 210
Hair: Short black hair
Eyes: Hazel
Apperal: Grey wool pants, black leather brogans, a black opened frock coat with buttons made of polished brass. He wears a black waist coat and suspenders with a grey shirt open collared. Bowler derby and brass wire framed glasses. Carries a beautifully carved cane made of African snake wood with a blade concealed inside. Known to carry cigars in the inside pocket of his frock and matches at all times, as well as a flask of whiskey.
Formal Attire: Black Tuxedo with white shirt and tie. His glasses, cane and a top hat.
Personality: He bears the emotional scars of war and tends to be very abrasive at first. Once you gain his trust he will never betray you and would throw himself in front of a bullet. A gambler and terrible at it he has no skills and no luck, he tends to lose every hand but when he wins he normally tries to keep going until he busts.
Profession skills: There isn't a gem or precious metal he can’t identify. His in depth knowledge of minerals and gems makes him highly recommended in his field and he was quick to be snatched up by a certain diamond mine owner.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9