FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Forgeing a new blade (Me and krisslanza)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thanks. It is what i have been doing all my life." Drodel admited as he pulled the cooled blade out of the wather and then walked it over to the workbench and sat it on it.

"Oh and your welcome to stay the night scence it is starting to get late." Drodel said as he looked out the door and noitced that it was dusk.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ronin glanced out the window and was surprised to realize that it was indeed dark outside.

"Wow, time sure flies... well, I will appreciate the offer then. Still, I do think I'm benefiting a lot from this arrangement." commented the lizard with a laugh
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel let out a chuckle. "I would say so. But still anthing for a friend." Drodel replyed as he looked at her and then walked over to the other door. "Here i'll show you to where you will be sleeping when you stay over here." Drodel said as he opened the door and walked in.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ronin got up to follow Drodel, a smile on her face.

"Even so, I really appreciate it."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As they walked in, the room was 10 x 13 feet. The only thing on the far wall was a window, that had a great view of the sun. On the wall to the left was a lone woredrobe in the middle of the wall. While on the wall to right was a dresser and a good size chest. And on the same wall as the door to the left was a single queen sized bed.

"I know this isn't much but this is where i live." Drodel said as he walked over to the dresser. "I'm sorry but if you want to take a bath you will have to use the river that you passed to get here. But i do got a bowl and jug with water here if you just want to freshen up." Drodel said as he nodded to the bowl with a clean cloth on it and the jug right beside it, on top of the dresser. Drodel then started opening one of the dresser dwars and looking around in it.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ronin looked about with an apprising look, flashing Drodel a smile.

"It's a lovely room, thank you." she glanced out the window, "I suppose a nice, traditional traveler's bath doesn't sound too bad. Too bad I don't have anything fresh to change into though..."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I got some other cloths if you want. But i worn you now they will be big on you." Drodel replyed as he pulled out two pairs of pants and a shirt. He then handed one pair of pants to Kokoro and the shirt.

"It isn't far of a walk from here." Drodel told her.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah, I don't mind at all. Thank you again."

The ronin went to get the bowl and jug.

"Would you like these returned to you at some point? Just so I know for future reference."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Its up to you. I don't mind eather way. But i would like them back at some point." Drodel replyed as he walked over to the door. "Well i'm going to head to the river to clean off. If you want you can join me." Drodel said before it sunk into his head what he said.

"I mean you can join me at the river but i will make sure there is something blocking us from seeing each other while we bath." Drodel said quickly as a small blush formed on his face.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ronin laughed and flashed a grin at Drodel, "Oh, so that's your intentions eh?" she teased, "I kid, I kid. I don't mind the company. I'm sure we can talk about... things while we bathe, harmless fun right?"
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel's eyes went wide before he let out sigh of relife. "Ya. I'll show you to where you can bath." Drodel said before he turned and walked out.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ronin chuckled and followed after her generous host.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel walked to the river but also looked back every once in a while to make sure she was still behind him. The river wasn't even ten minutes from his forge.

"There is a good spot." Drodel said as he pointed to a dence bush that protruded into the river. It was just tall enof for neather of them to see from the neck down.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Not a bad little river really. There's always something a bit charming about bathing in a river..."

Noting where he pointed, she headed off into the direction, starting to undress but not discarding any clothing yet.

"Hopefully it isn't too cold..."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel waited till he was on the other side of the bush before he started takeing off his cloths.

"Ya there is and it can get a little nippy." Drodel replyed as he took off his shirt. "But it shouldn't be that cold right now."
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kokoro casually slipped off her kimono and started working at the sarashi binding her breasts as she kicked off her shoes, testing the water with a bare foot.

"Hmmm, not that cold... a little bit, but I suppose you can't expect a hot river bath, eh?"
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel let out a small chuckle. "No i guess not." Drodel replyed as he sliped off his pants and walked into the river.

"Oh." He gasped as he got his thighs into the river. "Little cold on the... um familey jewls." Drodel said with a little chuckle and a little imbarest.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ronin laughed as she discarded the rest of her clothes, throwing them into a messy pile on the riverbank, before walking on in.

"It IS a bit chilly, isn't it? I hope it won't cause you any permanent harm there Dro." teased the lizard
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel let out a little chuckle. "No. I don't think so. Just got to find them after i get out." Drodel replyed with a small chuckle.

"The forge keeps then quite toasty so it is good for them to cool down every once in a while." Drodel Joked right before he dove under and came back up a couple of seconds later at the same spot.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kokoro let out a laugh, shaking her head as she dipped her head under the water to rinse her hair.

"Well, I'll have to take your word on that one Dro. I suppose it makes sense in a certain way though."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Is the water to cold for you? I could heat up a jug of water at the forge for you." Drodel offered. The bush was blocking his view of her.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah, no that's alright. I'm sure it'll be chilly once I get out of it however..."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ya that wind can go right to the bone." Drodel replyed as he went deeper into the river. He also went further than the could cover but didn't look back at her.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So, do you bathe out here often?" commented the ronin casually, as she busied herself with cleaning, "Kind of hard to think up casual conversation in a river."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ya to both." Drodel replyed. "I don't got any running water so i just use the river." Drodel said as he started swimming about. "Hmm how about, what made you stay here?"
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Seems reasonable. Can't be cheap to get running water after all... particularly around here."

Kokoro shrugged, even though she knew he couldn't see, "Nothing special. I like to travel. Wanted to see if what I heard about this place was true. Seems like it really."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I bet and i am not a rich man." Drodel replyed as he got closer to shore. "I didn't know of this place when i got sent here." Drodel said as he started washing himself down.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sent here? So it wasn't by choice you came here then?" asked the lizard in a curious tone.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((This is my first time posting anything about Drodel's past.

Drodel instinktively shook his head. "No. I had never heard of this place before i arived. My adopted mother was worried about me so she sent me here to cool off and colect myself." Drodel replyed.

"I had found my mentor's body after his forge cought fire." Drodel explained. "He had raised my scence my parents died when i was three."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2