FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
New beginings, old memories (Open RP)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: New beginings, old memories (Open RP) Reply with quote

*I don't expect this to go on for very long but I need to get back into the swing of things. Please feel free to join in.* Smile

A lone fox walks calmly down a familiar sidewalk of a friendly town in the pale moonlight. Each sight and sound bringing back memory upon memory. He stops for a moment and takes a deep breath, "Ah" he sighs "It's good to be back." He then continues farther down the road and stops in front of a closed and dusty storefront. Reaching into his coat pocket he pulls out a key and pushes it into the front door's keyhole. With his hand still on the key he looks up at the little wooden hanging sign above him and reads it. The Honed Edge "Finally I'm home" and with that he unlocks the door and steps inside.

The tarps that he placed on top of everything to protect them when he left were still in place and covered with a thick layer of dust. In fact everything was covered in a thick layer of dust. "It looks like I have my work cut out for me to get this place back up and running. But I'll get to that tomorrow. First I need to take a nap. Then I think I'll go out and see what has changed while I was gone." So he tosses his belongings onto a chair and makes his way to his room....
dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*why n it shadow i'll join in i'll guess i'll see ya fox after is nap X*

waveing good bye to his feline freind for the night a tall feline steped onto the gravle below with a loud crunching noise and looked up to the sky with a smile paintd on his muzzle at seeing the briteness of the stars

lucky for him the walk to his own home wasnt a long one but he did have to cut though town to get there.

but being in the town the cheetah rather liked it as the town it's self wa relaxing and quite........ well quite for what you called bon bon steping past a alley way the all to familer giggle of a female made the cheetahs ears twist but he just smiled more and walked on before stoping and rubbing his eyes

"huh? thats odd i thought that shop was abounded..... huh? looks like the owner must have got back guess his work will be cut out for them that place is like a dust mine"

thinkijg about it he had nothing better to do tommrow he thought to him self that he might snoop around the next day and offre a hand to get the place cleand up but for now it was late and he wasnt farfromhis own home

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow awakes the next morning with a sneeze and a sniffle. "Ugh, this dust is terrible." He climbs out of bed and looks around the dusty room. He didn't even remember climbing into bed last night let alone stripping down to nothing. Then remembering that he left all of his clean belongings in the store he curses, "Damnit! I hope no one is standing outside."

He carefully peeks around the wall to see if the coast is clear. He can't see anyone on the street. So quickly he dives behind the store counter to keep himself concealed. Still looking outside he can't see anyone but right before he moves for the next piece of cover someone approaches and knocks on the door. Shadow freezes behind the counter hoping that if he stayed hidden long enough that the individual would just leave. Finally after a few minutes the individual gets tired of waiting and leaves. Checking once more to see if it is clear Shadow picks his head up to look over the counter top, clear once more.

Shadow prepares for one last rush to the chair by lining up his move then he dashes for it. He covers half the distance then breaks into a slide to cover the rest of the way a little easier. "Looks like all of that dust is good for something after all." he says, keeping the chair between himself and the windows, as he looks back at the streaks in the dust where he slid.

Quickly he reaches over the chair and grabs some clean clothes. Once he's dressed and cleaned up he decides that he should go out and eat somewhere in the town. So he picks up his wallet and leaves the store locking it behind him...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1