FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Strange Antics (Open RP)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artyom picked up a few books and sifted through them, then he placed back on the shelf. He was still uncertain on what book he wanted, and continued browsing the books in the store.

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir read the business certificate placard on the wall by the counter. The rabbit's name seemed familiar. Perhaps they ran across each other before on the streets of Bon Bon? Stateside was too much of a longshot. His ears twitched at Mr. Thornton's approach.

"Yeah! Now, ain't that a bag of... sun... shine? What in tarnation..?"

As he watched the rabbit approach with an exact stack of eight books, Katmir noticed bookmarkers portruding from them. Non Euclidean shapes he cut out himself from papyrus a month ago. Though no stranger to strangeness, Katmir wondered what purpose this served.

"Sir, I'm hoping that this here establishment ain't dealin' in dirty deeds. Now, I ain't payin' for my own property. But I reckon that someone owes me more than an explanation."

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf carried the books over to the counter and laid them out in front of him. The rabbit was about to ring them up when Katmir claimed ownership to the books.

"Sir," addressed Leaf. "I assure you I do not engage in dirty dealings here. I think I've got an idea on how they've come to my possession."

The rabbit picked the note up he carried with him and handed it to the cowboy.

"I'm not sure how, but I've been having memory and sleep troubles for several weeks now. I keep finding these odd notes on my person or with other objects or people I've never seen before. I don't know who this bloke is, but he's causing me a great deal of grief..."
Space Cats

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Félicette could overhear the two talking, it sounded like perhaps she should keep herself from eavesdropping... But she listened, it was intriguing.
Katmir

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir read the note. "Boring prude? These books represent the highest caliber of intellects, dammit! But... Santiago? Now why'd you go and piss off a Spaniard, rabbit? They're still Medieval, you know."

The fox's eyes went shifty. "And why would he target my locked stash to piss us both off? Hmm, I haven't gotten pissed since happy hour at Les Bos..." he said, licking his chops as if tasting liquor.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's the thing... I've never met the man in my entire life," Leaf muttered to the fox. "He must either look like or is posing like me, because some people have been barging in here and charging me of some outrageous things! The other day, some deer bloke accused me of sneaking in his home and fooling around with his wife..."

The rabbit's fist clenched in agitation, taking slow breaths to calm himself down.
Space Cats

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Félicette poked her head out from one of the rows, looking to Leaf as he talked with the other. "Perhaps you have a doppelgänger?"
Pride

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walked through the streets of Bon Bon looking for the Bookstore he was told that existed around this streets. Even then the Leopard had doubts whether they actually have the book he was looking for, as it was very controversial against the Catholic Church.

Then again...this is Bon Bon we are talking about, controversy in here doesn't exist. He wrote the title, and the name on a small piece of old newspaper, as well as the supposed directions to the bookstore. Coming across it the Leopard would let out a smile.

"Oh here it is." he said looking at the building as his tail swayed. He wondered if it was open. Entering the bookstore, he scans for any signs of life. "This will be quick and easy." he thought, as he gently padded his bag of money.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." he spoke to gain the attention of the lapin, the canine, and the feline, that seemed oddly familiar.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A... A doppelganger? Is that even possible," Leaf asked the lady feline with a puzzled look on his face. Although he was skeptical of the idea, he also knew there were so many people in the world. Perhaps there were bound to be others that looked like that...

His thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of someone entering his store. Looking up, Leaf spotted a leopard gentlemen heading towards the rabbit. "Oh! Hello there, sir! How may I be of assistance?"
Pride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nods and gives the male a smile.

"Hello there, yes i wanted to know if you have this title in stock" he offered the piece of paper, in it written down the name of the book and the author "On The Origin of Species, by Charles Darwin." looking towards the collection of books, he sighed "By means of Natural Selection."
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Pokes head out from behind a bookshelf with puzzled look on his face* "A Doppelganger? What the hell is that?"

My Fursona

My FA
Katmir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The American tilts his head sideways and cracks his neck. "It's like an evil twin ya'll, um, you never knew you had, and they are a pain in the tail-bone to handle. I ended up in Bon Bon because of one, and no, I won't tell you the why for. It's... embarrassing."

Katmir sighed, but smiled as he flipped through one of his recovered books.

"Hot damn, this Jules Verne dude can spin some yarn! Mr Thornton..? Would you happen to have some cord or bag I could carry these in? My saddlebags are in my flat, and I doubt my small antique chest was preserved."

He closed his book in one paw and leaned back a bit to get a better look at the dame in the bookstore.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf accepted the paper from the leopard and gazed at it with squinted eyes. "Let's see... The Origin of Species? That's quite the book you'd be looking for, sir."

The rabbit then turned his attention towards the green fox. "No... I'm afraid the chest's lock was tampered with. It looks like it wouldn't hold shut. Hold on a second and I'll get you something."

Leaf made his way towards the back room again and approached a nearby wardrobe where he kept some spare bags. For some reason, he felt the hairs stand on the back of his head as he grasped the door handle and pulled the door open.

A loud crashing sound came from the back room as miscellaneous items fell atop the lapine, burying him in a pile of junk with his limbs sticking out in various places. The rabbit's yells were muffled as he struggled to get out.
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir's ears perked up fast enough to pop his Stetson hat off for a second. "Oh my Stars and Stripes..!" he exclaimed, running behind the counter to find the source of the awful clatter.

"Mr Thornton, you alright? How many aisles does this shop have..? Help me find him, furs!"
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artyom's ears perked up as he heard the sound of a loud crash followed by several muffled yells. "Oh that doesn't sound good" he said to himself. A few seconds later the American calls out for assistance in finding Mr. Thornton " I am not certain how many aisles there are, but I think the crashing sound came from over there" Artyom points to an area in the back of the shop.

My Fursona

My FA
Pride

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Leopard scratches the back of his head, and shrugs as he ran to the area that Artyom had pointed towards. Stopping only for a second, to take his medicine. Shaking his head he continued looking, he imagined if a bookshelf fell on the poor rabbit.
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir turned the corner and saw the rabbit's hand twitching from underneath the entire contents of a smal,l yet apparently overstuffed storage room. He hissed in empathic pain and rushed to Leaf's side, removing the odd assortment of stock from atop Leaf.

"Mr Thornton..?", he said as he shoved a weighted canvas sack aside. "Talk to me, rabbit..!
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf felt as though stars were swimming around his head as the green fox removed the sack from his face. The rabbit had trouble focusing on the man's face.

"Eh? Why is everything rocking about," he dizzily asked. "Are we on a boat?"
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No, sir. We're here in your book store. Your closet just avalanched on you, so don't move too quickly! I've had my brain box rattled by wild mounts at a rodeo, and it ain't any kinda good. Please hold still..."

Katmir put one hand on Leaf's shoulder and felt about the rabbit's neck with the other. Somehow, a puffy leather bound Italian copy of christian Psalms had gotten between Leaf's skull and the hardwood floor. Then again, there was an odd assortment of things stored in that room.

"Well, you didn't break your neck. If you're still not feeling well in a bit, I know a local apothecary specializing in Caribbean tribal remedies... and then some."
Space Cats

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Félicette ducked her head back in the aisle as after mentioning the doppelganger. soon after this she heard some commotion and looked out again, noticing some of them hurry off and the sound of Leaf saying something confusing. "Has he hurt himself or some such?" she said in a slightly raised voice.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artyom yelled out across the store to Felicette "I'm not sure I think something fell on him in the back room."

He then rushed over to where the American and Leaf were. "Is he alright? Can he stand?" Artyom asked the American.

My Fursona

My FA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2