FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Wu Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: The Wu Family Reply with quote

I'm doing the Wu family found in fursonas background.I'm starting with the eldest daughter first and will post the rest later.I realize that there are things missing from the character and I'm working as much as I can on them.

Name: Wu Xia Mei
Translation: The most beautiful sunset
Nationality: Chinese
Age: Born in the Year of the Yang Water Monkey at the Hour of the Rat(23 for the non-math types)
Height: 5’3(163cm)
Weight: 110lbs.(50kg)
Bust: 36C
Species: Red Panda(Ailurus fulgens)
Hair: dark brown that flows down her back to her waist
Eye color: hazel nut brown

Physical Description
:Xia Mei is a tall but slender, willowy and frail looking girl, her long slender waist and arms are barely thicker than that of a ten year old girl and her long shapely legs add to her delicate grace, looking just like a fairy.
An extremely feminine Chinese girl with waist length soft, smooth silk like dark brown hair and an adorable face her innocent black pupils that are nestled in hazel nut eyes that sparkles with pride and her soft deep red ochre fur covers much of her body including six rings on her tail save for her arms, legs, ears, and cheeks with naturally peach pink lips on a cherry size mouth. Her arms, legs, and backs of her ears are black like a starless night. The fronts of her ears, part of the cheeks, and alternating rings on her long fluffy tail are snow white with the same deep red ochre color creating a tear trail from underneath her eyes through the middle of her cheeks.

Clothing: Xia Mei tends to wear long-length Qipao that she makes herself and are considered the epitome of femininity as they gracefully hug Xia Mei's soft female curves while yet providing a modest look that adds an air of mystery to the whole look. Her breathtaking designs provide a touch of class and sophistication to any occasion. Though traditionally used for special occasions, many females have made her Chinese Dresses a part of their daily wear as they are comfortable, easy to wear and utterly feminine.
Long and short dresses mean that her Chinese dresses can be worn for a variety of occasions. Side slits are flirtatious and playful.Her shorter dresses are great for casual wear or a casual date.Her longer dresses are an excellent choice for evening wear or that special occasion. Xia Mei uses various eye-catching designs range from bold floral prints, to delicate flowers and swirling patterns even calligraphy to simple classical designs, or more intricate designs using laces and delicate beads.

Examples:

Jewelery:Xia Mei wears cinnabar bracelets that she also makes herself that match her fur and jade pendants.

Examples:

Personality:She is a gentle, kind and caring girl, giving her best to help others most of the time. She also loves to hug and kiss people she likes, loves or finds adorable. A strong believer of Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism, she always does things according to the wisdom of the ancients, despite her gentle, shy personality and slender, fragile look, she is in fact a very physically active athletic girl, who loves martial arts. Having a reputation of having a strong sense of passion, care, responsibility, righteousness and natural preservation, she will not hesitate to scold some sense into at those who bully and harm others. As a girl from a rich family, she has noble grace and elegance to go with her noble and kind heart. Usually acting with class and using refined languages, talented in playing the guzheng, being a wonder in playing the zither a gentle soul who plays gentle, heavenly music.

Hobbies
: Xia Mei's grace and elegance lends itself to her practice in Tai Chi(she loves the fan forms)and Wing Chun(likes the fact it was created by females.)both of which she learns from Meng Long.She also enjoys playing the guzheng.

Sexuality:
Hetero but cultural ostracism has left her as a virgin
History: Xia Mei is the older daughter of the wealthy merchant Wu Weng and Wu Bao Yu. Although her family is rich, Xia Mei and her sister suffered greatly from being ridiculed, taunted, and even picked on and were often called “wángbādàn” or “zázhǒng” from her father’s dealings with “yáng guǐzi”. The degradation proved too much for Bao Yu who felt she could no longer protect her children from the cruelty the world continued to lay upon the family.

– Bruce Lee

Last edited by DesertWolf on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 9 times in total
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad pun,bad!
The way of the Ninja is the way of enduring, surviving, and prevailing over all that would destroy one. More than merely delivering strikes and slashes, and deeper in significance than the simple out-witting of an enemy; Ninjutsu is the way off attaining that which we need while making the world a better place.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna have to change this around.I'll work on this and hopefully the family will fit in more.
The way of the Ninja is the way of enduring, surviving, and prevailing over all that would destroy one. More than merely delivering strikes and slashes, and deeper in significance than the simple out-witting of an enemy; Ninjutsu is the way off attaining that which we need while making the world a better place.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been working on this slowly.I hope this looks better than before.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry but work got much time and strength of me)

I looks better, but I like the fur behind it more. Wink Twisted Evil

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
(sorry but work got much time and strength of me)

I looks better, but I like the fur behind it more. Wink Twisted Evil

Edit:The description is up.Keep in mind this is the first furry character I've made.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sorry, but I can't help but think...

..."The Wu Family"... "The Chou Family"... "The Ying Family"...

you know... from the Disney adaptation of Mulan, when they're reading the imperial conscription notice. ))
silverleaf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL you're right Caroline

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11520 - Alexander Vadania

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11737 - Jessica Sinclaire

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/silverleaf455/
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't create the title.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Wu Liú Chūn
Translation: the loveliest Spring
Nationality: Chinese
Age: Born in the Year of the Yin Wood Pig at the Hour of the Snake.(20)
Height: 5’2
Weight: “You would need to lift me up to find out.”
Bust: 34D
Species: Red Panda
Hair: Black
Eye Color: luminescent purple

Personality:
Liú Chūn s a very warm and caring person. It’s like she has the old soul of a loving mother and grandmother and always welcomes everyone with open arms. Loving and nurturing Liú Chūn will take care of you even if you don’t ask for it. She has an uncanny ability to find what you really need, and that is her care and concern and of course to be satisfied with your purchase. She will never deny anyone the opportunity to be taken care of. And so she is also very dedicated to her work as a sales person and tends to stay behind even after office hours, sometimes never Liú Chūn leaves work and spends the night on one of the beds at the back of the shop.

She is a very kind and open person and due to her kindness she is bordering on being a pushover since she always find excuses for other peoples bad behavior. She’ll imagine any kind of scenario that could be the reason to why someone is rude or impolite towards her.

With such an open personality, Liú Chūn is very social as well, she has no problems making small talk and striking up conversations with random people. This is a good trait as a sales person since many are sometimes nervous and her friendly personality and always smiling face makes customers feel more comfortable and relaxed. She makes friends easily and people who most would label as just acquaintances she will treat just as dear as those she has known for a long time. Liú Chūn is a generous woman and doesn’t mind spoiling friends. She is very helpful as well and will always be there for whoever asks for help, be it either friends who are moving into a new apartment or a stranger needing help to find her wallet.

But Liú Chūn isn’t only sunshine and smiles; she also has a somewhat vicious side to her as well. Very much like a mother she is very overprotective of the orphans living at the school but also people in general. While she herself might be a pushover she doesn’t stand it when other people take advantage of those weaker than themselves. And if someone is picking on a weaker person it is like a ferocious beast wakes up inside her and she becomes feral and not able to let it go until it is straightened out.

While Liú Chūn is more than able to hurt someone severely with her abilities the way she usually handles that kind of situation is giving them a splitting headache and the victim in question will be able to flee. But of course not all situations can be handled as smoothly and she is aware of that.

Clothing: Liú Chūn tends to favor short and mid length qipao.

– Bruce Lee

Last edited by DesertWolf on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks good deserwolf

when can we see them in the comic? or a pinup of them.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

DesertWolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The credit should go to BloodRaven who has been working on this thread and my character as well.As for appearances in the comic would require Vanessa's blessing but a pin-up could be doable with a commission or 2.

– Bruce Lee
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pic of the girls coming soon.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xia Mei's Wing Chun skills: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV1xJZBY_mg

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have a sketch of the girls in about 3 weeks.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BloodRaven wrote:
I should have a sketch of the girls in about 3 weeks.

look forward to it

BloodRaven

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sketch:

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
45dragoons

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice. Surprised
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the girls in color:

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1