FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Vedooril Nedense Melimane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vedooril

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Vedooril Nedense Melimane Reply with quote

Name: Vedooril Nedense Melimane aka Chandrahas(bounty hunter nickname meaning moonblade)

Occupation:Bounty Hunter, Weaponsmaster(bladed weapons), Outdoorsman, Collector of oddities, Heir to a wealthy family.

Race:White Siberian Tiger

Nationality:Tribal/Aristocrat

Looks: Vedooril is tall with pure white fur and dark long black stripes. His facial stripes start from his nose and run back to his neck, like tribal warpaint. His tail has long stripes running down it that combine together on the top about a foot from the tip of his tail. He keeps his hair long with some braids in it. His braids contain small trophies from the bounties he has hunted. He always wears a wide brimmed floppy hat that sits snuggly between his ears. He has deep green eyes, and when he stares at someone, they seem to grow darker as he studies them. He usually keeps an assortment of knives on his body.

His clothing is all custom tailored and is usually a relaxed look in a mixture of outdoors colors. When traveling inside a town he wears a small shoulder cape with a massive oak tree stitched into it, representing his family crest. The cape itself is a light sky blue, the leaves a dark green, and the tree itself is a dark brown. Vedooril usually has a bone toothpick in his mouth carved from a giant fish that he killed for his first bounty. Vedooril has a slightly faded australian accent with a southern drawl, due to where he grew up, and then where he was later raised.

-------------------------------
Vedooril Nedense Melimane was born on a cold winter night high in the mountains to his mother and her tribe of mystics. Being a male child he was raised in their camp until age 6, then was sent to the foot of the mountains to be raised as a hunter amongst the male tribe members. As Vedooril grew, he quickly became the best hunter amongst the children, which earned him the right to train beside the best hunters in the village.

These hunters were different, for they did not hunt animals, but any who threatened the safety of the mystics or the village. As Vedooril aged, he grew to like the hunt more than any other, branching off and always traveling by himself. By the time that he was 15, he had become the head of the hunters, and would stay out for days at a time to protect his village. One day while out patrolling he spotted the new village elder talking with outsiders, and saw money being given to the chieftain.

Vedooril became suspicious and began investigating what the chieftain was up to. A year later, after investigating, Vedooril realized the chieftain was going to allow the outsiders up the mountain to kidnap the mystics. Vedooril tried to convince the other hunters, but none would believe him, so Vedooril killed the chieftain one night. While trying to get away from the chieftains tent, he was spotted. The other hunters realized what he had done and chased him from the village.

For months Vedooril traveled the forests, using his skills to stay alive and avoid detection. One evening he heard a loud noise and decided to go see what had happened. He found an overturned jeep, and saw two people. They were older than him, and finely dressed, so Vedooril assumed they were from a city. The men looked to be the same as those who had once planned to kidnap the mystics, so Vedooril sprang forth and killed the men.

During the fight Vedooril had received a few small cuts along his cheek and brow, but was badly injured from a gunshot. He quickly passed out from loss of blood. When he awoke he was laying on something soft and in unfamiliar surrondings. His upper body had been stripped, and his clothes and weapons were nowhere in sight. He struggled out of bed, panting heavily, then saw the woman from the jeep. She did not seem afraid, but he read her facial expression as one of worry, before passing out again.

The next time he awoke, there was an oddly dressed person sitting beside him. When he tried to sit up the person rose pushing him back against the sheets. As he continued to struggle, the figure spoke in a hushed tone, speaking in his natural language. The man explained that he had been brought into the home of a family with a lot of power. Over the next few hours it was explained to Vedooril that the family wanted to adopt him as their son.

Vedooril spent the next five years learning what it was to be an aristocrat and fulfilling his role as the heir to the Melimane family. Happy with his progress and growth, and truly loving him as their own, even embracing his taking up the role of bounty hunter for more dangerous criminals, and his constant wearing of blades, his adoptive parents have allowed him to travel abroad. Vedooril travels alone, but checks in with his parents once a week, keeping them up to date with where he is and what he's doing.

He has spent the last three years becoming a well known bounty hunter amongst the worlds law enforcement agencies. His travels, and his parents, have now brought him to Bon Bon to spend time searching for a mate or at the very least, to experience life to the fullest.
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hunter in the town of pleasure and quick to jump the gun too....

....hmm.

I'm also sure no one has said this either. Welcome to Bon Bon, mate.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Vedooril

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a bounty hunter yes, but due to being adopted he has learned to not always assume the worse, though out of reflex he sometimes moves quickly. Encounter him in the wild and he'd most likely spring an ambush. In a town he is a little more relaxed, but only a little.

And thank you for the welcome. Been waiting a week to get approved and now am just waiting for someone to respond to my thread.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, well detailed. I look forward to seeing how he does in an rp. Smile

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by his nationality? Isn't that really more something of his background or family history? Smile

You're doing a good job describing how he looks, but I'm actually left wondering what color his hair is. Somethign about his personaloty would also be nice.

I hope you don't mind these comments. I have missed a lot of the fursonas made by some of the newer people, and now I'm going through a couple of them.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Vedooril

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah..I do forgot some details. His hair is white with streaks of black throughout.

As for personality...He's a quiet person, preferring to observe and listen before speaking, loves oranges. He's still a virgin, and tends to be even quieter around women. He protects his friends, no matter the cost, and is more open to them.

He always trains either early in the morning or late in the evening, spending his days walking through town or the woods, or camping and hiking.

Having writers block atm. Lemme know if I should add more
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1