FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Fates Memories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcanus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Fates Memories Reply with quote

(This will be to better establish Arcanus, William and Serenna's past, maybe a little bit of Serenity's as well)

The past can affect the lives of many people, it can drive them to make a better future, or it can destroy it, some people block it out, some use it as a reference of mistakes they have made, never underestimate the bonds of time because you have no idea what fate they have in store for you.

London, England 1877 (Streets of london)

Arcanus once again snuck out of his grandparents mansion to explore the city, he was a very curious child that was always facinated by the city, and the people in it, seeing the other children having fun made him long for the same thing, but because he is the child of a family of nobles he was in constant danger of getting hurt so he was always kept in the mansion, but like most of his family he was very cleaver, he had lots of escape routes out of the mansion and used them whenever he got the chance, he has so far never been caught outside but that may soon change....

Arcanus was heading for the park he always goes to when he sneaks out, he expects the usual a couple of people that walk by, possibly a group of other kids to play with until its time to leave, instead he sees a girl fox with light purple fur running from a group of kids in ragged clothes, he notices that the way they're headed the girl will be trapped, so he chases after the group.

"Give us your necklace and we won't hurt you" a boy from the group said "No I will not my grandmother gave me this locket, and hurt me? I'd like to see you try!" the group is about to attack her when Arcanus steps in front of the girl and says "You try anything and I'll make you regret it!" the boy and the group were in a stare down, the group was about to leave when a yellow colored fox boy runs out of the group, to the girl and snaches her necklace from her, he leaves the park towards some run down buildings on the other side of it, someone from the group yells "Get Him!!" and they bolt after him. Arcanus faces the girl and says "I guess we better go after him if we want to get your locket back huh?" They both run after the group as well, as they were running Arcanus says "That was a close call there huh? My name is Arcanus Silversol, did they hurt you at all??" The girl was slightly in shock "N-no they didn't, thank you for saving me, my name is Serenna Lockhart" They notice the group chase the boy into an alley, and they follow right behind them, what happens there will change the three foxes lives forever. **To Be Continued**

My Fursona:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11813

My FA:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arcsol/

Last edited by Arcanus on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcanus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I appologize if its not really good I kinda thought it up on the spot, I usually take a couple of days to make my story's and write them down after that to see if they're good enough))

My Fursona:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11813

My FA:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arcsol/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1