FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 13 Reply with quote

Chapter 13 The Four Ships Of Pain Desire

Voice"I can see your future!"
Chris"Whoever you are, you are really annoying!!"
Voice"Hahahaha!!! This should be fun at the end of this trip!"
Chris"Whatever!"
Then I fell and hit on the boat.
Chris"Ow. I'm on a boat. Ok."
I look around............
Chris".........I'm in the fucking middle of nowhere!!!!!!"
Just great, I could fly, but the info said it's the year 1520 A.D. in the Mediterranean Sea. The Target is Captain Xurxo, the Great White Shark.
Chris"It would be easy if I have my mobile UAV with me. Guess I have to find him the hard way. Lying down, doing nothing, but no hopeless.
Chris"Wonder what this boat is doing here in the sea all alone?"
With the surprise of my help twitch, a big ship is coming.
Chris"Finally!!"
I wave over the ship, it did came towards me and I help getting up onto the ship. Weird, the front of the ship has a guy's large cock standing, very weird. Then this girl pointed her sword at me.
Alma"You have 10 seconds to give me a good reason why I should let you stay on my ship!"
Chris"I looking for Captain Xurxo. I have to see him fast."
Alma"What's your business with him!?"
Chris"That right there is none of your business. If you would be kind to let me stay here and I can try to find him."
Alma"Then there is no way you will come to my ship!"
Chris"Oh come on! Please."
Alma"I rather not! Now leave!"
Chris"No!"
Alma"Then die!!"
She then strikes me, but I grab her sword, go behind her, and took it.
Chris"I don't want to fight you!"
Alma"Then get off of my ship!!"
Chris"At least leave me to where your next stop is!"
Alma"Fine!"
Chris"Thanks."
I gave her sword back.
Alma"And why your not wearing clothes?"
Chris"I forgot."
Alma"What kind of a dragon are you?"
Chris"Lethal kind, and maybe a loving kind. If you get the idea."
Alma"Oh really, prove me that loving kind."
Into her bedroom, she finds it much more demanding right now.
Alma"Now, what do we have here?"
Giving me a blowjob. She does it hard, licking it, it feels so good."
Alma"I bet you like it?"
Chris"Yup, very much loving it."
Alma"Well then, let see if you have the load."
More deepthroats and licking all over it. My face said serious, but inside it's driving me crazy for 1 position. She even does it fast. I'm impress.
Chris"I'm cumming!!"
It shot a lot of loads on her face, just as she ask for.
Alma"Nice, I love it. Now please my pussy with your tongue!"
Chris"Alright."
This should be easy, back on my new home, some girl goes by the name of Tikal, not her real name of course, just her nickname. I then lick her pussy very slow all the way from down to up.
Alma"mmmm, ohhhhh, AHHHHH!!!!! Im cumming!!!!"
She exploded out, very sweet though.
Alma"One lick and that's all? Your very loving?"
Chris"I think so. Should we ride right now?"
Alma"Your kidding right? I want more!"
Inside her pussy was tight, she even put it in fast. Then I rode her in sybian style. Usually they do it themselves, but I don't bother that, I help out.
Chris"Oh yeah!!"
Alma"Please don't stop!! Go on more!!"
Fucking her so hard, she then switch to anal.
Alma"Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss!!!!!!"
While this much pleasure, I then finger her pussy much fast.
Alma"I'm cumming!!"
Chris"Me too!!"
At the highest moment, we both explode a huge cum.
Alma"Yessssss!!!!!"
She then rested, for she is knock out. I look around for some clothes. There is only one, a pirate type clothes, some are torn, but it will do.........................Next day, we arrive at a place call Watrydale.
Alma"I hope you the best on your search."
Chris"Thanks, where your going?"
Alma"That right there is none of your business."
Joke, I left and into the town. Looking around, I found a lot of merchant people here. Then I found this looking dark bar. I went in and found pirates. I bet one of them knows where is Captain Xurxo. I then ask the bartender.
Chris"Hey, you know where is Captain Xurxo?"
Bartender"That name is classified. What's your business with him?"
Chris"Just to have a little chat with him."
Bartender"Tell you what, I'll tell you where he is, if you can beat up that tough mouse over there."
Chris"Deal."
I went up to him and strike his head down cold.
Chris"Anyone of you wants this?"
His friends were surprise and back away.
Chris"Done, now tell me."
Bartender"He just left here not just hours ago. Heading north from this place."
Chris"Thanks."
Outside, I then fly quick up to the sky, and flew north from here......................Following a full cloudy day, I manage to find his ship. The pirate flags said so. There are four ships. I went to the top of the pack, dive down, and land on a surprise. The crews were shock to see me and were full alert.
Chris"Where's Captain Xurxo!?"
Xurxo"I'm right here!"
Chris"Captain Xurxo."
Xurxo"How dare you enter my ship?"
Chris"Cut the crap."
I look around, there are pirates here, but this ship is expose of the looks. There are looking slaves here, both genders, and they look tied up, and were getting [word censored] by the look of it. I look on the other ships, second of them is making the slaves through discipline sex action. The third ship is the slaves are being whip in their sexual organs. The last ship is giving them pain by hurt them, laughing at them, or both while raping them. In correction of these ship, 4 of them equals BDSM in order. And there is the sex crime.
Chris"Why giving these slaves pain and torture!?"
Xurxo"I care less of these slaves!! I had a vision that I was god's punishment tool for all these people!! I will torture all the people in the world in my gods work!! You will be a fine collection to my plan of work, you look like tough on. I like that!!"
Chris"Catch me then, but you better run, and we'll see who get's caught first."
Xurxo"Get him!!!"
He jump off the ship to the next one. I fight them all. I grab one of the torturers sword and slice his fins off. And more stabbing them in eye's. They jump around and trying to strike me down, throwing nets, and using ropes. But that will never stop me. More came, but I cut off their joints off.
Chris"You can run, but you can't hide you great white bitch!!"
This ship is clear. Moving to the next one. As I was flying there, they start shooting cannons at me. At the ship, more assholes.
Xurxo"Get him!! Get him!!!"
Chris"What pussy."
One of them start shooting bulletes at me. I went up to that person, grab his gun, stab it to his head, and pull the trigger, blowing up his brains. Then back to dismembering them all. Funny on how I actually kill more by giving them a split face. They use whips, one of them hit me, no pain to that. I then throw swords around and always hitting the targets. Then this ship is clean. On to the next. More cannons fire.
Xurxo"Punish him!!!"
Chris"Boring."
Then cutting their necks and they are spilling blood around. Stabbing them and their guts fall off. Screaming in pain, just like the old days.
One of them tries to head butt me, but he got a sword in his head that break his back neck's bone. This ship is clear now. Last one, and he have nowhere to go. I fly and a lot of cannons fire at me.
Chris"Come fight like a men you sorry ass cunt!!"
Xurxo"Damn you, I will dominate you!!"
Chris"Ew."
More start firing their pistols at me. But I grab it, and start shooting back. Easy targets, they hide for cover, but a sword and my strength, it all goes throught and blood spill on the other side. Even more heads are dropping down hard. All are dead now, it's him now.
Xurxo"Get ready to obey me!! Bow down to me!!!"
Chris"No."
Xurxo"Then I'll rip you apart!!"
He start shooting at me, my twitch always saves me from his shots. Then I got good shots at him, but he won't go down that easy. Dodging his shots, I shot at him more. Then he fell and lost. I went up to him, for the last time.
Xurxo"Damn you, damn you!!"
Chris"How's this for torture."
I kick his balls so hard, it pop blood out.
Xurxo"ARGH!!!!!!!!"
Chris"Now die you son of a bitch!!"
I stab his face all the way to the handle tocuh his face. Target is down.
I untie all the slaves and they are all free.
Slave"Thank you for saving us! We owe you big time!!"
Chris"My pleasure."
I flew high as they last saw me forever. In the clouds of the cold, I strip and felt free. Then the lights traps me to another target in time.

To be continue.....................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1