FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 12 Reply with quote

Chapter 12 Saving The Saint

Light, much bright than the sun. And I hear it's voice.
Voice"Are you forgeting your mission?"
Chris"What? Who are you!?"
But the lights refuse to answer as I fell.
Chris"That voice again. Whoever that was, it was taughting me. We'll see about that later. Now, wait, what happen here?"
This village I see is destroyed. The watch said this the year 1430 A.D. in Compiègne.
Chris"Did I miss something?"
The target is Joan of Arc, a Alpine Ibex
Chris"What! What did she do!? Murder everyone's balls off in the battlefield?"
It said that I have to rescue her from her execution.
Chris"That makes sense."
I look around, their's barely any building standing up. There is a dead civilian lying around in an open field.
Chris".........fine, it will do."
I took his clothes and it fit good.
Chris"Now, where to?"
Looking the watch for more history info, the execution is in Vieux-Marché. This means that I am far away from this place. I have to fly there and plan the rescue. I fly there and saw how france once was beautiful before my time of hell that destroys beauty. So high in the sky, I was suppose to wear a breathing mask. Not for me, I was trained to do this without the breathing mask. Beside, everyone with wings can do this very easy. Just a flash back of my times, kinda......fun.
Chris"Firefly, you have enemy patrols coming from the north over.
Firefly Gunner"Roger, switching to thermal optics over."
Chris"Firefly, be adivice, you have enemy tanks near by, paint me your target over."
Firefly Com"Copy that, painting your target."
Chris"I have visual on the target, going 205mm, take cover!"
Using my mouth, I made a huge fireball and shot it directy at the target. Three tanks kill.
Chris"Confirmed, three tanks destroyed over."
Firefly Com"Hell yeah, thanks for the asist over."
Clouds rushing at me and the red world turns back to the beauty world. Vieux-Marché is in my range. I dive down and into the night times before the execution. Now, there is the village around me, no guards so far, but the tall pillar was right there in the center. No one around, better start making a plan. How to rescue her..................fire. Be the fire. I have to surround the pillar by fire and get to her and fly away into the smoke. Where would I get some alcohol stuff? Walking around the village, there are some buildings that is still awake. Yet I hear sex in these walls.
Chris"....there, I bet those barrels have some alcohols in them."
I open it up and it's full of alcohol.
Chris"Excellent."
I carry it and back to the pillar. Open it up and start pouring down next to the woods and make a big ring.
Chris"*whistling*"
An hour later, 10 barrels were spill on the ground and it's time for tomorrow...............Next day, while I slept next to the wall, people came to see the end of Joan. Guards brought her in, tied her up with the cross on her hands and everyone watch the moment. I got ready, the moment to take action. They set the woods on fire, the fire then spreads around. It waited, she looks no fear of death. Then the grass then expanded the fire where the alcohols were spill at. It then spreads fire around and people were scared. The fire was hot for them, they start leaving. I quickly went inside, and despite the flames, I was use to it. I was next to her, untie her.
Chris"Don't worry!! I'll get you out!!"
She was then free.
Chris"Get on my back!!"
She did, and I flew out, into the smoke and escape this place. I flew far above the sky, but not too high. Flying down south to the area of Suc de Sistrier. A house was there, nobody was in it. She was surpirse to see that she is alive.
Joan"I thank you for saving me. Did the gods tell you to save me?"
Chris"No, it was by choice for a reason."
Joan"I see. Well, thank you."
Chris"We should rest, I'm am tired."
Inside was a good enough house. I then went to bed and I took an eye shut. For some reason, why am I tired. I was never tired of these things. I was aware of my actions and my surrounding. Still, why all of the sudden I became tired much more."
Joan"Hey."
I look at her, no surprise that she is naked.
Chris"You look beautiful."
Joan"Please, you saved me."
Chris"Ok, never done this right."
Joan"Never. Take it easy on me."
She was on top of me. We start making out, and I was massaging her body. She hold on to me, while I tease her pussy.
Joan"Mmmmm."
Chris"You sure you want to?"
Joan"Yes please."
I put my cock in her pussy, very gental. In went in very soft.
Joan"Ahhh. It's amazing. Take it slow."
Then fucking her slowly, she moans more. Her nipples were rubbing on my chest, teasing her more.
Joan"Ahhh. Ahhh!"
She is a saint, I can't believe I'm doing this to her.
Joan"I love you."
Kissing her neck, she holds me much tight. Then she does it faster.
Joan"Ahhh!! It feels so good!!"
Chris"I know."
It was tighting it up, sex always never stop this much pleasure. Then we were almost going to climax.
Joan"Oh god, oh god!! I can't hold it!!"
Chris"Let it go then!"
I pull it out quick and she exploded a lot of cum. I exploded a lot as well, it touch her face.
She fell down her back and was exhausted. I was too..................in the late afternoon, she ask me to take her back home. I agree to it. She got my back and we fly high and once more the view of France is beautiful. The sun shines the land with the resolution of gold. Flying her down back to the town of Domrémy. Her house was there with her family. She then thanks me for everything and she will never forget me. When she opens the door, the family was so happy to see her. I look away, naked, and saw the last view of France. Light of gold then turns to blue as hard it can.

To be continue.......................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1