FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Master and Pet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Master and Pet Reply with quote

Something I wrote for a friend......who asked me to be her 'Master'.....interesting to say the least.

The lock clicked.

The door swung open.

Damn, was I glad to be home!

Tossing my tool bag onto the floor, I step inside, sighing happily to be back, as well as from the cooler air within as it wafts over me. I had spent the better part of the day sweltering in a machine shop, so to finally be home, to be someplace a few degrees cooler then a sauna….is a welcome relief. I take a moment to stretch, my dark furred arms reaching up over me, as I lean my head back, the long dark hair falling from it to dangle down my back. I groan, baring some wicked looking teeth as the lips pull back. Holding that pose for a few seconds, and I relax once again, closing the door behind me. Then reaching for, and flipping the switch nearby, lighting the small hall just inside the door.

Now, to go get out of these….

I stop short in my thought……..and smile at the sight before me, uncovered by the light.

You kneel on the carpeted floor, head lowered, your long dark sapphire hair draping your shoulders, contrasting with the slightly lighter shade of blue coloring the soft, silk-smooth scales plating your body. Your large wings folded neatly at your back, twitching just a bit now and then. Around your bent legs, your tail is curled, its snow white tip flicking this way and that. Your hands pressed flat to the floor, and between those slender, well shaped arms, the large swell of your breasts is pressed, creating a grand valley of cleavage. And, buried in that crevice of delicious warmth, I can see the black leather of a short leash, falling from the large metal ring of the dark hued collar encircling your elegant neck, down through your pleasure valley, to lay upon the floor between your hands.

With the exceptions of the leash, collar, and the light pink panties I can see curling around your waist, the whole of your exceptional body is on display.

“Welcome home, Master.”, you speak in a low, delicate voice, your eyes still looking down at the floor. “Your pet has missed you so much.”

I smile, looking down at you with gentle eyes. Again I think to myself how lucky I am to have such a sweet and lovely dragoness as my pet. It has only been a few days, and already I can’t, and don’t want to, remember the time when you weren’t a part of my life.

“Thank you, my sweet.” I reply, “I have missed you too.” Those words get an immediate reaction, your tail flicking in excitement, a smile pulling at your lips, and the hint of blush along your muzzle. Moving a few steps to empty my pockets of wallet, keys, and change, and placing them upon the nearby table, I turn my head towards you….and see you have picked up the leash and are now holding up in your upturned hands.

“Oh, my dear one…I don’t think I feel much up to playing tonight.” That’s pretty truthful, my muscles ache and fatigue has sapped about all my strength.

Your hands lower, and I can almost feel that smile crashing. ”I….I understand, Master.”

My heart about breaks. I hate seeing you so sad, knowing that all you want to do is make me happy.

I sigh……..then……grin.

Still facing away from you, “Well……I certainly can’t get any rest still wound up as I am…”….I make a few small movements…”Come over here, pet….”…I turn….”..and help your master relax.”

You look up….your eyes going wide as they stare at the crotch of my jeans, where I have slide open the zipper. From it dangled a length of light pink flesh, jumping just a bit with every beat of my heart. Below that, also extricated from their denim enclosure, two dark gray furred orbs hung. I put my hands on my hips, laughing to myself as I watch as you remain motionless. Seemed I surprised you.

I clear my throat, “You master is waiting.”

You seem to snap out of your daze, looking up at me, then back down…..and those wide eyes suddenly fill with such adoration, and a fiery, almost scary, lust. Licking your lips, you start to rise….

“Ahem…”, I clear my throat again, “Come to me…as a pet should.” My voice firm.

Realizing your mistake, you huddle back down…seems you got so overexcited, that you forgot your place....and, on your hands and knees…you begin to crawl towards me. Dragging the leash under you, your wings stretching some, flapping gently, as your tail slowly whips this way and that. I watch, devouring the sight of your swaying hips, the yummy jiggle and swing of your hanging breasts. Your enticing visage having its effect, for by the time you reach me, my flesh has hardened, darkened to a more reddish color, and throbbing in an erotic dance. I look down, as you look up, and our eyes lock. My heart flutters, and I smile as your slide your clawed hands up my legs, squeezing and rubbing all the way. Folding your own legs under you, you kneel beneath me, smiling in pure contentment as you press your face to my groin, your eyes nearly rolling back as you nestle your face right under my cock, so it lays across your muzzle, over your right eye, its tip leaving a glistening little puddle on your forehead. Then, with slight movements, you begin to rub the underside of my hardening flesh with your smooth scaled face, while a long, slithery tongue uncoils from your maw, lathering my hanging seed sac with delicate licks.

I am in heaven! Groaning in pleasure, I continue to watch you, reaching down, combing my fingers through your silken hair. “Such a good girl.”

You shiver slightly at my touch, a smile growing on your lips, lips that then part as your tongue wraps around and then pulls the entirety of my sac into the warmth of your mouth. I hiss…then growl…..as you begin to suckle, that crazed tongue lashing sweetly over each orb as you moan in sheer delight. This is exactly what you want, what you need……

To please me.

I grunt, and the hand in your hair tighten just a bit, enough to pull you away from me, my now soaked sac falling free of your mouth, cooling in the open air. You look up at me, panting, a questioned look in your eyes.

“Open.” is all I say, as I reach down with my other hand, taking hold of your leash. Pulling up on it just enough to make it taught. You shiver again, at the feel of the tugged leash, at the feel of being under my control. Slowly, you open your mouth wide, your long sharp canines glinting white, that long pointed tongue extending out like a landing pad. You know what’s coming, I know, from how hard your breaths are pouring from your lungs. With my hand at the back of your head, I gently pull you to me, as I also flex my hips forward. What is now a solid pillar of red-hot, throbbing wolf cock begins to slide up along your tongue, into the steaming cavern of your mouth. You’re panting hard now, moaning over and over. If your smile gets any bigger, your head will split in half! Further….futher into your maw I slide, until the tip tickles the back of your throat, and my growing knot touches your lips.

“Close.” again a simple command, and one your relish! Slowly you close your muzzle, sealing your lips all the way around….and then…..you suck. I growl at the delicious sensations arcing up from my groin, right before I pull back, slowly withdrawing myself from your tight suckling grip. The whole time, your tongue is lashing, coiling around my member, stroking….as you continue to apply that unholy suction. When only my tip is still encased in your heavenly mouth, I push back in, while pulling your head into my groin. Soon, we get into a steady pace, pushing and pulling, as I make love to your beautiful face.

By now your eyes are half closed, rolling back, and a constant stream of moans and groans vibrate your throat. You hands have been busy as well, rubbing up and down my legs, then working at the button still securing my jeans at my waist. You undo it, and my pants fall to the floor, followed soon by my boxers (Me being thankful I had pulled the waistband down to free myself instead of using the fly). Now your hands are busy kneading and squeezing my ass, as it flexes to continue my fucking of your mouth. You soon are pulling at my hips, begging for more. I give it to you…..faster I go, pumping in and out your mouth. Drool is streaming from your muzzle, hanging in thick strands, falling onto your breasts, to then drip from black rock hard nipples.

Faster……Im grunting with lust.
Faster…….You’re whimpering in intense pleasure.

With a sudden growl, I yank myself from your mouth with a wet pop, a gout of slobber following suit, splashing onto the carpeted floor. Dangling threads of saliva still connecting your mouth and my madly throbbing cock. Both of us panting hard….

“Master…..” you speak weakly in between ragged breaths, “…please…..don’t…..stop…..”

I stop your speaking by carefully pushing your back, until you are laying upon the floor, your wings folded comfortably behind you, as I straddle your chest, my legs locking your arms at your sides. No words are needed now…..you know what I want……

I take hold of those luscious breasts, squeezing and kneading their pliant flesh, before pressing them together, and sliding my spit-sickened cock up between them. So very warm, so soft and smooth, and the gentle edges of your scales offering the most delicious of sensations.

Again, you murr in pure contentment….being used by your Master….is your greatest pleasure. You lean up, tickling my tip with your tongue as it peaks out from your cleavage. Then, I start humping your chest, my desire and lust overriding any fatigue or ache I may have had before. Pumping hard as I squeeze your tits tighter around me, pinching those yummy nipples between my fingers, tweaking them by their piercings.

I snarl, my hips burning…..as I go faster….faster……your breasts jiggling in constant ripples.

Im close…..very close……the heat in my seed sac churns as they draw tight…….soon…….very…..soon……

I look up….a table….and see a small glass jar, usually used for votive candles….and get an idea.

I grab the glass jar, just as my orgasm hits! Rising to my knees, I watch as you open your mouth, expecting a treat….but you end up groaning in longing as you watch me stroke into the jar…..a few tosses….and I growl loud as several thick white hot jets begin to fill it. My knot swells wide as my flesh jumps and throbs.

“Master…..why?…”, a very disappointed voice cries. I come back from my high, looking down at you. Your eyes sunken and sad, still panting in near out of control lust.

“My pet needs to earn her treat.” I say, holding the jar just over her face, shaking it.

“Anything, Master! Please!” you cry, eyes locked upon that jar, as your tongue wets your lips.

“Then tell me…..” , I begin, reaching down with my free hand to grope a soft tit, pinching its nipple, playing with it’s silvery piercing, “Who do these belong to?”

You groan, hissing in aching pleasure, “Your’s, Master! They are your’s to play with, to use…..whenever….wherever pleases you!!”

“Very good.” I say, and tip the jar just a bit, enough to let one fat drop of my seed to fall into your waiting mouth. You swallow it quickly, a deep satisfied groan following after.

“Now…”, I reach behind me, and suddenly plunge two fingers into a VERY wet and swollen dragoness pussy. You arch violently, nearly screaming in ecstasy, but my weight holds you down. “Who does this pussy belong to?”

“YOURSSSSSSSSSS…” gasping as you speak, as my fingers pump in and out quickly, “It’s your’s to……..ohhhhh, god!!……to FUCK whenever you want. To use!!…..To be filled with your cum!!”

“Very good girl!” I tip the jar again, pouring a bit more of my seed into your eager mouth. This time you savor it, almost trying to chew it before gulping it down. “Yes, you may allow your own pets to know the delights of this outstanding pussy whenever you wish……but only I may use it whenever I wish!”

“YES!….YES!!…Its your’s, Master! I‘m your‘s!! All of me…is YOUR‘S!!” Your screaming now, so in need!

“That’s my sweet pet. You’ve earned your reward.” And with that, I remove my fingers, now fully drenched and dripping in you. Then, with a grin, I pour the entire contents of the jar onto your flailing tongue. It splashes thickly, sliding slowly over that slender muscle…coating.

Your groan is one of the purest delight and ecstasy, blowing pale bubbles as you play with your treat.

I watch, as you gurgle and swish, as if trying to taste my seed as much as you can, before your mouth shuts, and your throat ripples as you swallow it down. Your eyes shut, and a huge smile curls your lips.

Such an erotic sight…….I’m panting……..and while you float in a sea of pleasures, I slip off of you unnoticed…….that is…until I grip your legs….and pull them up and around my waist. Its then your eyes open and you look down in time to watch as my hips collide with yours….plunging my reawaken wolf dick deeply into a scalding hot and thoroughly drenched dragoness pussy.

Its also then that you scream!

Seeing you as you are…..watching as you toyed with my cum…..and just the overwhelming sensual aura you give off….has filled me with such desire…..such an inferno of lust……and love….

Your master wants you!! Your master shall take you!! Your master is going to mark you….inside and out!!!

And at that….I growl loudly as I plow into the soft, tight tunnel of your core, stretching your elastic flesh as I plumb further and further. You are scorching HOT! I almost fear being burned! Is it because you are a dragon? Or are you simply that turned on?….that aroused? At this point, it feels too damn good for me to care! White hot lances of pleasure assault me with every thrust, as my cock itself turns an angry dark red! My taloned fingers hold tight to your ample hips, pulling to add greater force whenever our bodies collide. Looking down, I enjoy the sight of your plump, black petals, topped with a very swollen, silver hoop pierced clit, being stretched around my shaft, as it pistons faster and faster past them.

“OH GOD!….MASTER!…….YES!!……..TAKE……YES!!…” is all you seem able to say, between to loud groans and grunts. You tighten your legs around me, as your now free hands go from reaching out to touch and grope at my still shirt covered chest, to laching upon your own, crushing your breast and pulling at your pierced nipples. With your back off the floor, your wings are able to stretch out to near their full reach, while your tail is flicking wildly, near out of control.

Several more minutes of the wild bucking, and then I wretch my cock from your bodies grasp, just long enough to flip you onto your hands and knees. Talking hold of your lashing tail, tossing it over a shoulder, I then grasp that luscious ass, a cheek in each palm. Squeezing those globes, my fingers sinking slightly into your scaled rear. You look back, panting, your tongue licking your lips, your eyes almost smoking and on fire!

Mine are the same!

With a yank on your hips, and a thrust of my own……..we are once again fucking like the beasts in heat we are!

All gentleness is gone for now…at this moment….we are both just rutting animals. My face a mask of snarls and brutal lust! Your’s is awash in unimaginable pleasures….eyes rolling back, your long muzzle agape, that serpentine tongue hanging limp…saliva dripping from its tip. Beneath you, those magnificent breasts shake violently with every wet slap of our crazed fucking. Your wings are beating and flapping, as if they are trying to get away from such overwhelming sensations! While your tail curls around my shoulders, holding onto me in desperation.

With one good, hard thrust, I bury myself deeply, only my widening knot left outside. I then lean over your panting, shivering form. I move a bit of your hair, and lick my way up the side of your neck, pulling a few deep throated moans from you. Then, near your ear, I say, “I’m going to mark you, pet. You are going to be marked as mine!” You shiver hard. “I am going to cum inside you. I am going to soak your insides with my scent, my seed, my essence. I am going to mark your pussy as MINE.” that last word more a growl.

You are shaking uncontrollably now, and I realize….my words have put you VERY close to orgasm.

“Please….Mark me…..Master…”your words are stuttered, so near the edge of ecstasy you are, “I….I…I….want to……be….YOUR’S……Only Your’s……please!”

I smile, “Your master is VERY pleased.” Its then I reach into my shirt pocket, “So I’m going to give you a gift.” I rise back up, dragging my tongue down your neck….your back. You are still shivering on the brink. It wont take much…..but I stay very still, still sunk to the knot within you, feeling your walls vibrate…wanting….needing that last tiny bit of stimulation! But it doesn’t come the way you think.

Reaching under you, I open my hand. From it dangles a short thin silver chain, like a section of necklace. At one end, a lobster claw clasp…at the other, a teardrop shaped blue stone. The clasp I attach right to the tiny hoop piercing on your clit. Then…….I let the lightly weighted end drop.

You scream!

Wings outstretched to near ripping, your head thrown back to the point it almost touches your back, mouth wide open as you cry out, while the whole of your body convulses.

Inside you, my cock is crushed so sweetly by your internal muscles, as they tighten and loosen. Seems this one was a doozy!

And that’s when I start to fuck you…….hard…..deep…..fast!!
A puddle has formed at your knees, your juices just pouring from your spasming pussy, as your body is racked with agonizing pleasure. You collapse face first onto the carpet, unable to hold yourself up anymore, while I hold onto your hips, keeping them high and in line for me to continue to plow again and again. With every thrust, that little chain tugs upon your clit. The weight is very tiny, but its enough to send you from one orgasm to another….then another….then another…..when one begins to fade, that chain pulls…and fires off another!

“…MAAAAAAAAAAASTER!!….” your scream is choked, ..”….TOOOO…..MUCH…….I….CAAAAAN’T…..TAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

That’s all I can take.

All the contraction, the shaking….the sight of you in another world of pure ecstasy….

One last plunge….and I growl/howl! My cock jerks, and spurt after spurt of heated wolf seed is sent deeply into your orgasmic womb. My swelling knot remains outside, a good idea seeing the state your in. I release my grip, your body collapsing to the floor, causing you to gasp as that chain tugs once more, sending a shower of sparks before your eyes, and a thunderbolt of pleasure through your body. VERY carefully, I reach down and remove it. You are a sight!

Hair mussed and matted, your face a visage of just barely conscious thought. Your eyes are shut, while your mouth is wide open, panting desperately for air. Wings laying flat on the floor, as your tail hardly moves. Your legs are a wet mess, the carpet around the drenched in both you and me, even now our mixture is slowly dribbling from between your legs.

I rise on very unsteady legs, and walk around to you. Kneeling, I reach out to stroke your head.

“…master….”, your voice soft…weak.”…..I….love…you.”

I feel tears well in my eyes. Gently slipping my arms under you, I carefully lift you from the floor. Holding you close to me, nestled to my chest, I carry you into the bedroom. On the way, two shaky arms encircle my neck, and a tender muzzle nuzzles into my neck. Inside, I walk over to the bed, I begin to lay you upon it. But you wont let go.

“..please, my master….lay with me?”

I smile, and scoot into the bed with you. As soon as im next to you, you cuddle close, your wings covering us. I wrap you in my arms, as your again nuzzle into my neck, your tongue licking softly, up my chin….along my muzzle….then…..we kiss. So lightly….softly…parting only after many long moments.

“Master……..Thank you.” you speak, your words breathless, “….I may be numb for awhile.”

We both giggle.

I then take the bottom of your muzzle in my hand, lifting your eyes to mine….”..I love you too, my pet.”

Tears well up and fall from your eyes, as you grab hold of me and hug tight.

I hug back….holding you tight……as sleep takes us both.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well done.
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is quite a piece.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
Nyaminee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

Yes I know this is a very late comment,

but I just read this.

This was really well written.

Very Happy

Awesome job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1