FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 6 Reply with quote

Chapter 6 Buying Love

The light, I thought follow the light was a good thing. But now it seems it's hitting me with unknown reason. But I actually know the real problem. Time travel hurts. Whats worst, you come out naked like you are born in an unknown time in a unknown place. Just like birth. But I was in the ground in a second.
Chris"It may burn, but I don't care. So, *sigh*, now what."
The year is 578 B.C. in the Babylon empire. The target is Niiqquulamuusu, a Dhole. Seem's to have more wives than ever legal.
Chris"We'll see about that bitch."
In the desert world, I was lost, until I notice where my ears tells me of voices. The city is near. I flew over there quick and in the noon, I was now in the city of Kish. Blending in with another garment, I was on the roof, and was finding him. It's hard to find him, a lot of people are here and they all move. I then went down and ask someone.
Chris"Sir, do you know where Niiqquulamuusu?"
Old man"Sure I do, he should be in the vice market over there."
Chris"Thanks."
I went over there like a normal person. People here are in some groups. Some walk, some sit, and some are alone. I hear them talking about business. Always like that. Then I was inside of the market. A lot of mens are here. This looks like a auction place. Then a guy came with a girl on his hands.
Saosduchinus"It's now time for the auction. This young girl is really truthful and faithful. Who will buy her? Starting at 5 golds."
People raise their hands.
Saosduchinus"10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90. Anyone else?"
One guy raise his hands.
Avil Kush"100 golds!"
Saosduchinus"Very good, anyone else? Going once, going twice?"
Niiqquulamuusu"200 gold coins!"
Saosduchinus"We have a challenge!! Now 200 golds."
Avil Kush"250 golds!!"
Niiqquulamuusu"300 golds!!"
Avil Kush"350 golds!"
My god, just for one girl? That's insane.
Saosduchinus"350 golds, going once, going twice,...."
Niiqquulamuusu"500 golds!!"
People are shock to hear that.
Saosduchinus"Wow! I think we have a winner! Going once, going twice...............sold to the young Dhole!! She is now your wife my dear friend."
Sex crime found, buying marriage. That's the worst way to buy love out of that. The young girl is crying. Even I see Saosduchinus crying as well. He was reaching her hands. But it was block by a group of Niiqquulamuusu guards.
Niiqquulamuusu"Too bad, your wealth doesn't really get you a girl."
He left, and then I follow him. The streets was fill with vice, I can't kill them all. I could, but I can't. Then it follows us to his house outside of the city. I find it funny that the retarded guards didn't see me what so ever. It may be a big house, but it's hard to call for help at this time. On top of the roof, I saw his plan with the wife's. All were naked, and all are tried.
Chris"Marriage is freedom, not like this."
Niiqquulamuusu"We have a new girl here. I hope she gives you comfort."
None of them are in the mood for pleasure. It's time to take action. I jump in and the surprise of Niiqquulamuusu saw me.
Chris"Game over Niiqquulamuusu. Your dead."
Niiqquulamuusu"Guards, stop him!!!"
He ran, and I fought. One of them tries to slice me down with his shamshir sword, but I grab his arm, took his weapon, and slice his neck off. Then another one came, our blades made sparks. Then while he was going to do a heavy strike, I stab him to the chest and kick him. I ran to the stairs, and found more guards. I start to slice around and I did got some kills. Other attack, but I block and slice his arms off. One behind me, I dodge his horizontal slice and I slice both of his legs. I went up the stairs and he was the last one.
Niiqquulamuusu"Please!! I'll pay you!!"
Chris"Your worth more dead than alive. Why you buy these girls."
Niiqquulamuusu"It's legal in this city. I bet others don't have this kind of luxury. I like to have a lot of wives, they are so nice and beautiful, I want to have them all."
Chris"Sure you do you fucking bastard."
I slice his chest, and then I cut off his head. Blood splatter around the floor. Before I go, there is one more mission to do................it's night time. I went back to the vice market. It's all close, so I went in anyway. I found 3 barrels of wines. I then found a large rope. I cut it in 3 pieces, and put it to each barrel. I set them all on fire, and it's time to watch the show. Outside of the city, I waited. Then the explosion was big. I saw the fire starting to get everyone's attention. I laugh at this view.
Chris"Hehehe, money don't buy happiness. But it's fun destroy money making places."
I got naked, and hit the watch as the burn continues it's job.

To be continue............................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1